Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Yuji's Second Deck :P. VAMPIRES!.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Charmer Power : 3377
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
Yuji's Second Deck :P. VAMPIRES!. Left_bar_bleue500/500Yuji's Second Deck :P. VAMPIRES!. Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Yuji's Second Deck :P. VAMPIRES!. Left_bar_bleue300/300Yuji's Second Deck :P. VAMPIRES!. Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Yuji's Second Deck :P. VAMPIRES!. Empty
PostSubject: Yuji's Second Deck :P. VAMPIRES!.   Yuji's Second Deck :P. VAMPIRES!. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 1:26 pm

Not the Me Yuji, the Yuji in the RP Razz.

Spoiler:

That's only a few of the ones I made Razz. It's been a while since I updated them, the Names were Supposed to be similar to the Blackwings, like Ayla for example: "Vampire World - Ayla the Blood Spreader".

I also need to update the effects/lores, like Nina, her effect to revive a monster triggers during your Standby Phase only, and only works if a Vampire World monster was destroyed in battle during your opponents turn, and I need to work on the Trap, so it's harder to summon Takai. The tokens Kina summons are supposed to be Level 1. And Ayla's effect was supposed to work only if you controlled another "Vampire World" monster.
Back to top Go down

Yuji's Second Deck :P. VAMPIRES!.
Page 1 of 1