Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Empowered Familiar-Possessed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blanko1230
New Charmer
New Charmer
Blanko1230

Charmer Power : 1020
Favorite Charmer : Hiita

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
Empowered Familiar-Possessed Left_bar_bleue300/300Empowered Familiar-Possessed Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Empowered Familiar-Possessed Left_bar_bleue150/150Empowered Familiar-Possessed Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Empowered Familiar-Possessed Empty
PostSubject: Empowered Familiar-Possessed   Empowered Familiar-Possessed I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 2:56 pm

After being a leecher for quite some time now since Charmer and especially their older versions were some of my first and are still my favourite cards I decided to create an account and show my deck to a community that might be interested in it.
It's an idea I thought of while playing my Familiar-Possessed deck.
The Empowered Warrior archetype seems to work very well with warrior, dragon and spellcaster decks.
We finally have a good Spellcaster searcher that doubles as protection.
The deck still feels a little mashed up and awkward because Familiars don't work with warrior cards and you have to discard a lot of cards.
On the upsite it's easy to get out Rank 4 cards having 4 warrior or spellcaster cards in the grave is quite possible.

I want to ask for advice. I might cut Secret Village and one Inari for triple Star Drawing but I'm not sure as of now.
Empowered Familiar-Possessed Empowe11

PS: There is a (maybe popular) Youtuber who made a deck named "Empowered Crystal Beasts" that uses a similar concept.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Empowered Familiar-Possessed 1658415264 Empowered Familiar-Possessed 3087721399Empowered Familiar-Possessed 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
Empowered Familiar-Possessed Left_bar_bleue500/500Empowered Familiar-Possessed Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Empowered Familiar-Possessed Left_bar_bleue200/200Empowered Familiar-Possessed Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Empowered Familiar-Possessed   Empowered Familiar-Possessed I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 3:13 pm

Well hey, welcome to the forums, mate! Glad you decided to post your deck.

Unfortunately I can't provide the best feedback since I really know next to nothing about Pendulum monsters. But from what I see here, it's a good deck and you seem to know what you're doing. The lone Veiler sorta confuses me though.

One card I will recommend, however, is Jigobyte. It can search the Familiars and it combos with King of the Feral Imps. Definitely replace your 3 Kagetokages for Jigobytes.
Back to top Go down
Blanko1230
New Charmer
New Charmer
Blanko1230

Charmer Power : 1020

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
Empowered Familiar-Possessed Left_bar_bleue300/300Empowered Familiar-Possessed Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Empowered Familiar-Possessed Left_bar_bleue150/150Empowered Familiar-Possessed Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Empowered Familiar-Possessed   Empowered Familiar-Possessed I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 3:22 pm

Thanks for welcoming and I kinda know this archetype from the Empowered Crystal Beast deck I shortly mentioned.
I used to have three Jigabytes but the problem is that they brick more often than Kage. Warriors and Familiars don't support Jiga but Kage can be summoned on all of them.
The lone Veiler is there for effect negation and it's a spellcaster for Empowered Amory.
I gradually built this from the skeleton of my FP deck that's why it still has Village and Imperial Custom and 41 cards (Imperial Custom is my 41st card).
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Charmer Power : 1485
Badges :
Empowered Familiar-Possessed 1522432259

Character sheet
Name: ally of justice decisive armor
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Empowered Familiar-Possessed   Empowered Familiar-Possessed I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 6:24 pm

dunno if you're trying to build a fun deck or competitive, since I can't say for sure

if you're going competitive, use all the Familiar card AKA change Kagetokage for Jigobyte, as you can at least set him for ss your other card

that and pretty much Clownblade/Familiar with Charmer instead of Entermage for easy Infinity, that's if you wanna play competitive anyway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empowered Familiar-Possessed   Empowered Familiar-Possessed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empowered Familiar-Possessed
Page 1 of 1