Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Familiar-Possessed Artifact

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CUZimMe
New Charmer
New Charmer

Charmer Power : 1029
Favorite Charmer : Wynn

Familiar-Possessed Artifact Empty
PostSubject: Familiar-Possessed Artifact   Familiar-Possessed Artifact I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 3:47 pm

Hello!

I just really like the artwork of both archtypes and decided to mix them together. I really want to see an archtype that it is a combination of them. The artowrk can be the Charmers looking like how the wielders of the artifact look while holding artifact-like staffs. For the familiars, they are wearing artifact-like armor. This is as close as I can get to that right now so this is why it is like this. The reason why I think that they'll work together is that Familiars usually aren't able to do anything during the opponent's turn bedisdes disrupt a couple of the opponents moves with some traps, and Artifacts can't do much during your own turn but XYZ Summon some monsters. But, adding Familiars to the Artifacts, will open moves during my turn and with the Artifacts I can destroy my opponent during his turn. This has worked out very well.

So anyways, here is the decklist!
19 Monsters:
2x Artifact Beagalltack
2x Artifact Scythe
1x Artifact Moraltach
1x Artifact Caduceus
2x Artifact Failnaught
1x Familiar-Possessed - Aussa
1x Familiar-Possessed - Hiita
1x Familiar-Possessed - Eria
1x Familiar-Possessed - Wynn
3x Neferious Archfiend Eater of Neferiousness
2x Jigobyte
2x Inari Fire

11 Spells:
3x Artifact Ignition
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
3x Upstart Goblin
2x Pot of Duality
1x Foolish Burial

10 Traps:
3x Artifact Sanctum
1x Familiars Unleashed
2x Call of the Haunted
2x Reckless Greed
2x Malevolent Catastrophe

15 Extra deck:
1x Gaia Dragon, the Thunder Charger
2x Artifact Durendal
2x Constellar Pleiades
2x Number 61: Volcasaurus
1x Number C101: Silent Honor DARK
1x Castel, the Skyblaster Musketeer
1x Number 101: Silent Honor Ark
1x King of the Feral Imps
1x Number 103: Ragnazero
1x Evilswarm Exciton Knight
1x Gagaga Cowboy
1x Daigusto Emeral

My biggest problem with the deck is getting to the cards I need in time. That is why I run so many draw cards.
The reason why I took out Absorb jar is because I like to use my normal summon to bring out a Familiar-Possessed.
I decided to use 2 Malevolent Catastrophes because most of the time I want to destroy my traps. But, at it can get cloggy at three.
Foolish burial is here because I can use it to place Archfiend Eater in the graveyard or send one Artifact I need to the grave and then bring it back with Failnaught.
I brought Familiars Unleashed down to 1 because it was not really helping since I only ran 4 Familiars.

This deck is weaker than the pure Artifact deck and than the pure Familiar-Possessed - Charmer deck because of the consitency issue I am facing. Fortunetly the draw power of the deck is quite strong.

I really apreciate any kind of help that I recieve. Please remember that this a fun deck and is not meant to be super competitive.
Thx for reading!

Last edited by CUZimMe on Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:02 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed the deck list. Hopefully, better written.)
Back to top Go down

Familiar-Possessed Artifact
Page 1 of 1