Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Familiar-Possessed - Charmer Jan 2015

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CUZimMe
New Charmer
New Charmer

Charmer Power : 1029
Favorite Charmer : Wynn

Familiar-Possessed - Charmer Jan 2015 Empty
PostSubject: Familiar-Possessed - Charmer Jan 2015   Familiar-Possessed - Charmer Jan 2015 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 10:09 am

Hello!

This is the Familiar-Possessed - Charmer Deck I have being using and plan on using for the rest of this format. The deck is working out pretty well. It still focussess on Rank 4 Xyz spam strategies. Let's get to the deck!

Monsters 20:
2x Familiar-Possessed - Aussa
2x Familiar-Possessed - Eria
2x Familiar-Possessed - Wynn
2x Familiar-Possessed - Hiita
1x Aussa the Earth Charmer
1x Eria the Water Charmer
1x Wynn the Wind Charmer
1x Hiita the Fire Charmer
2x Neferious Archfiend Eater of Neferiousness
3x Jigabyte
3x Inari Fire

Spells 11:
2x Instant Fusion
2x Supply Squad
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
2x Forbidden Lance
1x Foolish Burial
1x Snatch Steal
1x Raigeki

Traps 9:
3x Unpossessed
2x Dimensional Prison
2x Breakthrough Skill
1x Solemn Warning
1x Compulsory Evacuation Device

Extra Deck 15:
2x Castel, the Skyblaster Musketeer
2x Number 101: Silent Honor ARK
1x King of the Feral Imps
1x Cairngorgon, Anitlumiscent Knight
1x Number 103: Ragnazero
1x Abyss Dweller
1x Number 80: Rhapsody in Berserk
1x Lavalval Chain
1x Evilswarm Exciton Knight
1x Gagaga Cowboy
1x Ghostrick Alucard
2x Elder God Noden

So, let me explain some things that some of you might find weird:
1. Charmers are here because I like them and I feel like having a good wall is pretty good. I do get their effects of more often than one might expect, thanks to Familiars Unleashed. I am also able to bring out the Familiar-Possesseds the way that they were originally planed quite often. I do not feel like the Charmers are a necessity, they are just personal preference. The deck might do better if you were to take them out and adding Familiar-Possessed - Dharc plus another MST and Eater will help the deck more.
2. I use to be running 2 Inaris but I added one more and took out one eater because once you get Eater in the grave, drawing him is not the best thing ever. Inari is much better at 3 because you wont run out of targets for too easily.
3. Instant Fusion is here for Noden, who is like a instant rank 4 play.
4. Foolish is here to send Archfiend Eater to the grave and at times any level 4 Monster to have a target for Noden.
5. Forbidden Lance is here because a random TBH or Compuls on one of your Monster can make a for a horrible time. This card is mostly a personal choice, if you want to take out, even though I do not recomemed doing so, go for it.
6. 2 D Prison and 2 Breakthroughs over Fiendish Chains? I chose this because MST is everywhere. Also Fiendish usually, for me, ends up seeting there just taking space up because my opponent used the chained monster to XYZ. This is also personal choice.
7. Extra Deck is completely personal choice. Besides King of the Feral Imps, Castel, 101 and Noden you can change anything else you want.

Thx for reading!
Back to top Go down

Familiar-Possessed - Charmer Jan 2015
Page 1 of 1