Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

[Poll] Which kind of "boss" monster is your favorite?

Go down 
5 posters

Which of the following kinds of monster is your favorite?
Fusion Monsters
[Poll] Which kind of "boss" monster is your favorite? I_vote_lcap43%[Poll] Which kind of "boss" monster is your favorite? I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Ritual Monsters
[Poll] Which kind of "boss" monster is your favorite? I_vote_lcap29%[Poll] Which kind of "boss" monster is your favorite? I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Synchro Monsters
[Poll] Which kind of "boss" monster is your favorite? I_vote_lcap14%[Poll] Which kind of "boss" monster is your favorite? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Xyz Monsters
[Poll] Which kind of "boss" monster is your favorite? I_vote_lcap0%[Poll] Which kind of "boss" monster is your favorite? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Pendulum Monsters
[Poll] Which kind of "boss" monster is your favorite? I_vote_lcap14%[Poll] Which kind of "boss" monster is your favorite? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
[Poll] Which kind of "boss" monster is your favorite? 1658415264 [Poll] Which kind of "boss" monster is your favorite? 3087721399[Poll] Which kind of "boss" monster is your favorite? 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
[Poll] Which kind of "boss" monster is your favorite? Left_bar_bleue500/500[Poll] Which kind of "boss" monster is your favorite? Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
[Poll] Which kind of "boss" monster is your favorite? Left_bar_bleue200/200[Poll] Which kind of "boss" monster is your favorite? Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

[Poll] Which kind of "boss" monster is your favorite? Empty
PostSubject: [Poll] Which kind of "boss" monster is your favorite?   [Poll] Which kind of "boss" monster is your favorite? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 10:33 am

Ehh, figured the polls need some more love, as it's been a year since this section got any activity.

With Pendulum monsters now fully implemented into the game, everybody has hopefully had a chance to see how they work. So how do you think they compare to other kinds of monsters (Fusions, Rituals, Synchros, and Xyzs)? And out of the five listed, which is your personal favorite?

As for me, I'd have to say Fusions, because I'm such a nostalgia fan and older cards are my favorites XD
Synchros would probably fall 2nd because they're the best designed mechanic of the five. But for some reason the flavor of Fusions appeals so much more to me.
Back to top Go down
Binding Dharc
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Binding Dharc

Charmer Power : 2116
Favorite Charmer : Dharc
Badges :
[Poll] Which kind of "boss" monster is your favorite? 586968 [Poll] Which kind of "boss" monster is your favorite? 346267

Character sheet
Name: Hiita the Fire Charmer
HP:
[Poll] Which kind of "boss" monster is your favorite? Left_bar_bleue350/350[Poll] Which kind of "boss" monster is your favorite? Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
MP:
[Poll] Which kind of "boss" monster is your favorite? Left_bar_bleue400/400[Poll] Which kind of "boss" monster is your favorite? Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Which kind of "boss" monster is your favorite?   [Poll] Which kind of "boss" monster is your favorite? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 3:59 pm

I'd say my favorite is Ritual (possibly in part due to the Gishki's) My 2nd favorite is Fusion, and each new type of card I've disliked more than the last, although I really have no experience with the pendulum monsters, I have none as of yet, and even so far on Dueling Network, I've seen a Pendulum monster used maybe twice.
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Charmer Power : 1485
Favorite Charmer : Hiita
Badges :
[Poll] Which kind of "boss" monster is your favorite? 1522432259

Character sheet
Name: ally of justice decisive armor
HP:
[Poll] Which kind of "boss" monster is your favorite? Left_bar_bleue300/300[Poll] Which kind of "boss" monster is your favorite? Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
[Poll] Which kind of "boss" monster is your favorite? Left_bar_bleue150/150[Poll] Which kind of "boss" monster is your favorite? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Which kind of "boss" monster is your favorite?   [Poll] Which kind of "boss" monster is your favorite? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 6:38 pm

@Hippo: I'm actually going to go and choose "Effect Monster"(King of Skull Servant) or "Normal Monster"(Red-Eyes Black Dragon) Sad

but since there's none of them, I guess I'll just go with my third favorite, Fusion Monster(F.G.D)
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :
[Poll] Which kind of "boss" monster is your favorite? 1658415264 [Poll] Which kind of "boss" monster is your favorite? 3087721399[Poll] Which kind of "boss" monster is your favorite? 1380831044

Character sheet
HP:
[Poll] Which kind of "boss" monster is your favorite? Left_bar_bleue500/500[Poll] Which kind of "boss" monster is your favorite? Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
[Poll] Which kind of "boss" monster is your favorite? Left_bar_bleue200/200[Poll] Which kind of "boss" monster is your favorite? Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Which kind of "boss" monster is your favorite?   [Poll] Which kind of "boss" monster is your favorite? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 6:43 pm

ally of justice catastor wrote:
@Hippo: I'm actually going to go and choose "Effect Monster"(King of Skull Servant) or "Normal Monster"(Red-Eyes Black Dragon) Sad

but since there's none of them, I guess I'll just go with my third favorite, Fusion Monster(F.G.D)
Yeah, I figured having Normal and Effect also on there would probably skew the poll a bit, so I chose not to include them.
Back to top Go down
minimania
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer
minimania

Charmer Power : 1189

Character sheet
Name: Melanie And Situa Yukara
HP:
[Poll] Which kind of "boss" monster is your favorite? Left_bar_bleue1000/1000[Poll] Which kind of "boss" monster is your favorite? Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
MP:
[Poll] Which kind of "boss" monster is your favorite? Left_bar_bleue1000/1000[Poll] Which kind of "boss" monster is your favorite? Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Which kind of "boss" monster is your favorite?   [Poll] Which kind of "boss" monster is your favorite? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 10:19 pm

Synchro

Quasar

Smile
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Which kind of "boss" monster is your favorite?   [Poll] Which kind of "boss" monster is your favorite? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 8:22 pm

minimania wrote:
Synchro

Quasar

Smile
Someone's happy Tengu went to 3 Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
minimania
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer
minimania

Charmer Power : 1189

Character sheet
Name: Melanie And Situa Yukara
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Which kind of "boss" monster is your favorite?   [Poll] Which kind of "boss" monster is your favorite? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 10:23 pm

Hippocampus wrote:
minimania wrote:
Synchro

Quasar

Smile
Someone's happy Tengu went to 3 Rolling Eyes

das me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Corrupted Charmer, Yami

Charmer Power : 1907
Favorite Charmer : Hiita
Badges :
[Poll] Which kind of "boss" monster is your favorite? Yamibadge_zpse971b3ac [Poll] Which kind of "boss" monster is your favorite? 541660

Character sheet
Name: Yami, Charmer of Corruption
HP:
[Poll] Which kind of "boss" monster is your favorite? Left_bar_bleue4500/4500[Poll] Which kind of "boss" monster is your favorite? Empty_bar_bleue  (4500/4500)
MP:
[Poll] Which kind of "boss" monster is your favorite? Left_bar_bleue760/760[Poll] Which kind of "boss" monster is your favorite? Empty_bar_bleue  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Which kind of "boss" monster is your favorite?   [Poll] Which kind of "boss" monster is your favorite? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 5:43 am

I was always a huge fan of Ritual Monsters. Although thats mostly because where I come from, things like "Ritual Summon Black Luster Soldier, sacrifice Blue Eyes, Premature Burial Blue Eyes" were so damn commonplace XD
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Which kind of "boss" monster is your favorite?   [Poll] Which kind of "boss" monster is your favorite? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 11:09 am

Corrupted Charmer, Yami wrote:
I was always a huge fan of Ritual Monsters. Although thats mostly because where I come from, things like "Ritual Summon Black Luster Soldier, sacrifice Blue Eyes, Premature Burial Blue Eyes" were so damn commonplace XD
Yami you wanna play Goat Control?

I'm not even joking brah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Which kind of "boss" monster is your favorite?   [Poll] Which kind of "boss" monster is your favorite? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Poll] Which kind of "boss" monster is your favorite?
Page 1 of 1