Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Milla - Related to Lyna or not?

Go down 
3 posters

Your interpretation of Milla?
She's Lyna in future
Milla - Related to Lyna or not? I_vote_lcap0%Milla - Related to Lyna or not? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
She's Lyna in her past life (before she reborn/reincarnated as Lyna the Light Charmer)
Milla - Related to Lyna or not? I_vote_lcap0%Milla - Related to Lyna or not? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
She's Lyna's sister
Milla - Related to Lyna or not? I_vote_lcap67%Milla - Related to Lyna or not? I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
She's Lyna's mother
 0% [ 0 ]
She's Lyna's another relative (aunt, daughter, etc)
Milla - Related to Lyna or not? I_vote_lcap17%Milla - Related to Lyna or not? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
She's not related to Lyna at all (just another random Spellcaster!)
Milla - Related to Lyna or not? I_vote_lcap16%Milla - Related to Lyna or not? I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
Milla - Related to Lyna or not? 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
Milla - Related to Lyna or not? Left_bar_bleue300/300Milla - Related to Lyna or not? Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Milla - Related to Lyna or not? Left_bar_bleue150/150Milla - Related to Lyna or not? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Milla - Related to Lyna or not? Empty
PostSubject: Milla - Related to Lyna or not?   Milla - Related to Lyna or not? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 5:36 am

Milla the Temporal Magician, known as Mira the Eternal Magician as her original (OCG) name, looks pretty similar to Lyna. Mira in japanese word (ミラ) can refer to "ミラー" which reads as "Mira" in katakana, but its actual meaning is "Mirror", which could be a nod to both Lyna/Milla's staff.

Is she related to Lyna? Who you want her to be?

Milla - Related to Lyna or not? Foto_milla_la_maga_temporal Milla - Related to Lyna or not? TSHD-EN024-LynatheLightCharmer

Last edited by Eria on Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Binding Dharc
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Binding Dharc

Charmer Power : 2116
Favorite Charmer : Dharc
Badges :
Milla - Related to Lyna or not? 586968 Milla - Related to Lyna or not? 346267

Character sheet
Name: Hiita the Fire Charmer
HP:
Milla - Related to Lyna or not? Left_bar_bleue350/350Milla - Related to Lyna or not? Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
MP:
Milla - Related to Lyna or not? Left_bar_bleue400/400Milla - Related to Lyna or not? Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Milla - Related to Lyna or not?   Milla - Related to Lyna or not? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 10:10 am

I believe that she is Lyna's older sister. That's what I want her to be.

While we're on Milla though, does anyone else find her expression a little odd? To me it looks like she's confused or something, like she isn't really sure what she's supposed to be doing.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Milla - Related to Lyna or not? 1658415264 Milla - Related to Lyna or not? 3087721399Milla - Related to Lyna or not? 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
Milla - Related to Lyna or not? Left_bar_bleue500/500Milla - Related to Lyna or not? Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Milla - Related to Lyna or not? Left_bar_bleue200/200Milla - Related to Lyna or not? Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Milla - Related to Lyna or not?   Milla - Related to Lyna or not? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 10:55 am

Yeah I'm in the same boat as Dharc. Mainly because it's proven that Wynnda is the older sister of Wynn and Erial is the older sister of Eria, so the parallels line up for me.

Binding Dharc wrote:
While we're on Milla though, does anyone else find her expression a little odd? To me it looks like she's confused or something, like she isn't really sure what she's supposed to be doing.
I wouldn't call it "confused" so much as "stern", although I can see why you'd think that. To me, since Milla is older (and wiser), she is much more serious and amused by much less than Lyna is, who seems very happy-go-lucky and ditsy at times.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
Milla - Related to Lyna or not? Left_bar_bleue300/300Milla - Related to Lyna or not? Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Milla - Related to Lyna or not? Left_bar_bleue150/150Milla - Related to Lyna or not? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Milla - Related to Lyna or not?   Milla - Related to Lyna or not? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 10:29 pm

Poll edited a bit.

Hippocampus wrote:
Mainly because it's proven that Wynnda is the older sister of Wynn and Erial is the older sister of Eria, so the parallels line up for me.

There's no official statement if Erial is related to Eria. What Konami stated about Erial in Master Guide is, she's just an orphan, raised together with Emilia and Avance by Noellia. And she's an expert summoner. Konami doesn't mention her relation to Eria at all.

Hippocampus wrote:
I wouldn't call it "confused" so much as "stern", although I can see why you'd think that. To me, since Milla is older (and wiser), she is much more serious and amused by much less than Lyna is, who seems very happy-go-lucky and ditsy at times.

I agree. Smile
Actually, I find her expression to be graceful and wise at the same time. Very much a contrast compared to Lyna. Hijiri
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :
Milla - Related to Lyna or not? 1658415264 Milla - Related to Lyna or not? 3087721399Milla - Related to Lyna or not? 1380831044

Character sheet
HP:
Milla - Related to Lyna or not? Left_bar_bleue500/500Milla - Related to Lyna or not? Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Milla - Related to Lyna or not? Left_bar_bleue200/200Milla - Related to Lyna or not? Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Milla - Related to Lyna or not?   Milla - Related to Lyna or not? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 10:39 pm

Eria wrote:
Poll edited a bit.
Even though right now that didn't change the poll tallies one bit XD

Eria wrote:
There's no official statement if Erial is related to Eria. What Konami stated about Erial in Master Guide is, she's just an orphan, raised together with Emilia and Avance by Noellia. And she's an expert summoner. Konami doesn't mention her relation to Eria at all.
But... dammit Kaze, the parallels!...
Back to top Go down
Binding Dharc
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Binding Dharc

Charmer Power : 2116
Favorite Charmer : Dharc
Badges :
Milla - Related to Lyna or not? 586968 Milla - Related to Lyna or not? 346267

Character sheet
Name: Hiita the Fire Charmer
HP:
Milla - Related to Lyna or not? Left_bar_bleue350/350Milla - Related to Lyna or not? Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
MP:
Milla - Related to Lyna or not? Left_bar_bleue400/400Milla - Related to Lyna or not? Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Milla - Related to Lyna or not?   Milla - Related to Lyna or not? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 10:48 pm

Eria wrote:
Hippocampus wrote:

I agree. Smile
Actually, I find her expression to be graceful and wise at the same time. Very much a contrast compared to Lyna. Hijiri
I don't know, it's just that when I look at her picture (even now while I'm trying to see what you see) her expression doesn't look like one of grace/sophistication/wisdom. It just kind of looks like bewilderment - or a blank stare.

It's possible it's the angle or something like that, but I just can't seem to see it the way you guys are.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Milla - Related to Lyna or not?   Milla - Related to Lyna or not? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 11:09 pm

You see what you see, we see what we see.
In the end it's just a matter of opinion, nothing wrong with that. Milla's expression here is more of a subjective matter, since you can't actually sure what's going on her. You can think her expression is blank or it makes her looks like she's confused, that's legit. I think her expression is graceful, it's legit. Other people might think that she looks like suffered an anemia and find her expression is weird, or she's like daydreaming something, and that's legit too. Smile
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Milla - Related to Lyna or not?   Milla - Related to Lyna or not? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 12:17 am

And still others could think that she looks ready to beat somebody up, and that's legit too Razz

It doesn't really help that Milla has absolutely NO canon material attached to her. I mean, she's not represented in any other card arts except for herself, and she's not found in any Master Guides. So it's entirely up to us to determine what her true raison d'etre is, and just as with anything not explained in canon, anything can be fair game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Milla - Related to Lyna or not?   Milla - Related to Lyna or not? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Milla - Related to Lyna or not?
Page 1 of 1