Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

What if Dharc is in love with Lyna?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiruru
New Charmer
New Charmer
Tiruru

Charmer Power : 1034

Character sheet
Name: Arcenciel Magician
HP:
What if Dharc is in love with Lyna? Left_bar_bleue1000/1000What if Dharc is in love with Lyna? Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
MP:
What if Dharc is in love with Lyna? Left_bar_bleue1500/1500What if Dharc is in love with Lyna? Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

What if Dharc is in love with Lyna? Empty
PostSubject: What if Dharc is in love with Lyna?   What if Dharc is in love with Lyna? I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 8:54 am

Famillar possessed- Dharc's effect searches a level 3-4 light monster from your deck which means he is looking for Lyna or Milla, it also shows in Dharc's handcuff. And Milla also wears a golden handcuff. What do you think? Please don't be rude^^;
Back to top Go down
rejeneracion
New Charmer
New Charmer

Charmer Power : 1001

PostSubject: Re: What if Dharc is in love with Lyna?   What if Dharc is in love with Lyna? I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:55 pm

Konami is a fact that this denoting, besides that fans like the idea, maybe is due to the concept of light and darkness should always be together as they are the complements of each other, and finally an image that I found by pixiv

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=27471825

Back to top Go down
Binding Dharc
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Binding Dharc

Charmer Power : 2116
Favorite Charmer : Dharc
Badges :
What if Dharc is in love with Lyna? 586968 What if Dharc is in love with Lyna? 346267

Character sheet
Name: Hiita the Fire Charmer
HP:
What if Dharc is in love with Lyna? Left_bar_bleue350/350What if Dharc is in love with Lyna? Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
MP:
What if Dharc is in love with Lyna? Left_bar_bleue400/400What if Dharc is in love with Lyna? Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: What if Dharc is in love with Lyna?   What if Dharc is in love with Lyna? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 9:25 pm

To me it seems that Dharc is very close to Lyna, but exactly how close is up to speculation. Depending on what one views their relationship within the Charmers being, it might be that he loves Lyna, or it might just be a deep caring for her. It's up to speculation at this point, so whatever you think is fine.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
What if Dharc is in love with Lyna? 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
What if Dharc is in love with Lyna? Left_bar_bleue300/300What if Dharc is in love with Lyna? Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
What if Dharc is in love with Lyna? Left_bar_bleue150/150What if Dharc is in love with Lyna? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: What if Dharc is in love with Lyna?   What if Dharc is in love with Lyna? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:01 am

We can just hope Konami release a statement about their relation (because they wear handcuffs) in Master Guide.

They already put the official statement about Wynn (being Wynnda's sister and she leaves Gusta tribe). So the statement about other Charmers still possible. Now it's just a matter about our patience.

But, if I could speculate, Dharc probably not a type of character that can easily fall in love. He might be a love-nihilist type character. He could deeply care about Lyna as a friend, but not romantically interested with her.
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What if Dharc is in love with Lyna?   What if Dharc is in love with Lyna? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What if Dharc is in love with Lyna?
Page 1 of 1