Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Balance of Light and Darkness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Charmer Power : 1485
Favorite Charmer : Hiita
Badges :
Balance of Light and Darkness 1522432259

Character sheet
Name: ally of justice decisive armor
HP:
Balance of Light and Darkness Left_bar_bleue300/300Balance of Light and Darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Balance of Light and Darkness Left_bar_bleue150/150Balance of Light and Darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Balance of Light and Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Balance of Light and Darkness   Balance of Light and Darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 9:25 am

well, i loss almost all of my work because unstable connection, but i still go on somewhat, so whatever
I don't even feel like laughing

whatever, here's something that I make for my fanfic

Brightness Shield, Fafnir
Level 3
Wyrm/Light/Effect/Flip
Attack: 1000
Defense: 1800
Eff:
(1) Flip: discard 1 "Picthdark" monster from your hand and draw 2 card
(2) when this card is banished by effect of "Pitchdark" monster, you take no battle damage until the end of your opponent turn

Brightness Sight, Drakon
Level 3
Wyrm/Light/Pendulum/Tuner
Pendulum Scale: 5
Attack: 0
Defense: 2000
Pendulum Eff:
(1) once per turn, you can discard 1 "Pitchdark" monster from your hand to draw 1 card
Desc: being of Higher Place, it roam the skies and the cloud. It is said that its breath can dispel that of the greatest illusion

Brightness Sky, Seiryuu
Level 3
Wyrm/Light/Flip
Attack: 0
Defense: 2100
Eff:
(1) Flip: you can send 1 "Pitchdark" monster from your deck to graveyard
(2) when this card is banished by effect of "Pitchdark" monster, you can send 1 card your opponent control to graveyard

Pitchdark Berserker, Beowulf
Level 4
Dragon/Dark/Effect
Attack: 1900
Defense: 200
Eff:
(1) when this card is normal summoned, you can banish 1 "Brightness" monster from your deck
(2) when this card is send to graveyard by the effect of "Brightness" monster, destroy 1 card your opponent control

Pitchdark Poison, Zilant
Level 4
Dragon/Dark/Effect
Attack: 2100
Defense: 0
Eff:
(1) when this card attack, you can banish 1 "Brightness" monster from your hand and draw 1 card
(2) when this card is send to graveyard by effect of "Brightness" monster, deal 200 damage for each card your opponent control

Pitchdark Shadow, Phiton
Level 4
Dragon/Dark/Pendulum/Tuner
Pendulum Scale: 1
Attack: 2000
Defense: 100
Pendulum Eff:
(1) once per turn, you can banish 1 "Brightness" monster in your graveyard and special summon 1 "Pitchdark" monster from your hand
Desc: cursed by the world, this creature dwell in the land. Those who saw his wake is killed cold-blooded

Balance of Light and Darkness, Lindwurm
Level 7
Material: 1 "Brightness" Tuner + 1 "Pitchdark" non-Tuner material
Wyrm/Dark/Synchro/Effect
Attack: 2700
Defense: 2100
Eff:
(1) this card is always treated as "Pitchdark" monster
(2) when this card is special summoned, you can banish 1 "Brightness" monster from your deck, then destroy 1 card your opponent control
(3) once per turn, during your turn, you can return this card into your extra deck and special summon 1 "Brightness" monster with same level as this card from your extra deck(this is quick effect)
(4) you can only special summon this card once per turn

Balance of Light and Darkness, Azazel
Level 7
Material: 1 "Pitchdark" Tuner + 1 "Brightness" non-Tuner Material
Dragon/Light/Synchro/Effect
Attack: 2000
Defense: 3000
Eff:
(1) this card is always treated as "Brightness" monster
(2) when this card is special summoned, you can send 1 "Pitchdark" monster from your deck and draw 2 card
(3) once per turn, during your turn, you can return this card into your extra dekc and special summon 1 "Pitchdark" monster with the same level as this card from your extra dekc(this is quick effect)
(4) you can only special summon this card once per turn

Light over Darkness, Death
Trap Card
Eff:
(1) you can destroy 1 "Pitchdark" monster on your field, special summon 1 banished "Brightness" monster in face-down defense position

Darkness over Light, Sacrifice
Trap Card
Eff:
(1) you can banish 1 "Brightness" monster on your hand and choose 1 "Pitchdark" monster you control, that card gain attack equal to the banished monster's defense
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Balance of Light and Darkness 1658415264 Balance of Light and Darkness 3087721399Balance of Light and Darkness 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
Balance of Light and Darkness Left_bar_bleue500/500Balance of Light and Darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Balance of Light and Darkness Left_bar_bleue200/200Balance of Light and Darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Balance of Light and Darkness   Balance of Light and Darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 3:19 pm

Interesting that you chose to make a Wyrm archetype, those are rare...

Now these must have cool pictures at some point.
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
Balance of Light and Darkness Left_bar_bleue300/300Balance of Light and Darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Balance of Light and Darkness Left_bar_bleue150/150Balance of Light and Darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Balance of Light and Darkness   Balance of Light and Darkness I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 5:28 am

Well, I'm still open for someone to make an artwork to them, and I already ask my cousin to draw them if he got spare time(which is almost none at all), but yah, I need someone to draw them
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Balance of Light and Darkness   Balance of Light and Darkness I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 9:38 am

an update now!

Pitchdark Gunner, Evren
Level 4
Dragon/Dark/Tuner/Pendulum
Pendulum Scale: 7
Atk: 2000
Defense: 0
Pendulum Eff:
(1) destroy this card at the end of second turn this card is put into pendulum scale
(2) you can only pendulum summon "Pitchdark", "Brightness" and "Balance of Light and Darkness" monster
Eff:
(1) when this card is destroyed, take 500 damage and banish 1 card you control
(2) when this card is send to graveyard by effect of "Brightness" monster, you can send 1 "Brightness" monster from graveyard and banish it

Pitchdark Rage, Apophis
Level 4
Dragon/Dark
Atk: 2300
Def: 0
Eff:
(1) when this card is send to graveyard by effect of enemy's card, you can banish 1 "Brightness" monster from your deck
(2) when this card is send to graveyard by effect of "Brightness" monster effect, you can choose 1 "Pitchdark" monster you control. For this turn, it gain attack equal to number of DARK monster from your graveyard X200

Brightness Launcher, Boitata
Level 3
Wyrm/Light/Tuner/Pendulum
Pendulum Scale: 2
Atk: 0
Def: 2300
Pendulum Eff:
(1) once per turn, you can send up to 3 "Pitchdark" monster from your extra deck to graveyard
(2) at the end of the turn you activate the (1) eff, put this card into your extra deck
Eff:
(1) when this card is banished by effect of "Pitchdark" monster, you can deal 200 damage for each LIGHT monster in banish zone X200

Brightness Ray, Sirrush
Level 3
Wyrm/Light/Effect
Atk: 100
Defense: 2000
Eff:
(1) when this card is flipped, return all banished "Brightness" monster from your banish zone, then send 1 "Pitchdark" monster from your deck to your graveyard
(2) when this card is banished by effect of "Pitchdark" monster, return all "Pitchdark" monster from your graveyard and draw 1 card

Balance of Light and Darkness, Azael
Level 7
Wyrm/Dark
Atk: 2800
Def: 2800
Desc: Light and Dark are nothing but one coin, they will become nothing when they clash but balance

Pitchdark Voltage, Levia
Level 8
Dragon/Dark/Synchro/Effect
Material: 1 "Pitchdark" Tuner + 1 "Pitchdark" non-tuner monster
Atk: 3700
Def: 100
Eff:
(1) when this card enter the field, banish all "Brightness" monster from field, then destroy 1 card your opponent control equal or less than the amount of the banished card by this card's effect
(2) when this card is send to graveyard by effect of "Brightness" monster, destroy 1 card and draw 1 card

Brightness Wall, Leviathan
Lvl 6
Wyrm/Light/Synchro/Eff
Material: 1 "Brightness" Tuner + 1 "Brightness" non-tuner monster
Atk: 1200
Def: 3000
Eff:
(1) when this card enter the field, you can send all "Pitchdark" monster from field into graveyard and draw 1 card for each card is send to graveyard by this card's effect
(2) when this card is banished by "Pitchdark" monster effect, banish up to 2 card from your opponent's graveyard and draw 1 card

Balance of Darkness, Chaos
Speed-Spell Card
Eff:
(1) if you have 4 or more speed counter, detach 3 speed counter and special summon 1 "Pitchdark" or "Balance of Light and Darkness" in face-up attack position from your deck or graveyard
(2) you cannot banish a card during the turn you activate this card's effect

Balance of Light, Cosmos
Speed-Spell Card
Eff:
(1) if you have 4 or more speed counter, detach 3 speed counter and special summon 1 "Brightness" or "Balance of Light and Darkness" in face-down defense position from your deck or banish zone
(2) you cannot send a card to graveyard during the turn you activate this card's effect

and yes, this archetype is for Turbo Duel at my fic, which is why there's speed spell cards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Balance of Light and Darkness   Balance of Light and Darkness I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Balance of Light and Darkness
Page 1 of 1