Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

My fire fist deck

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
hiita lover

Charmer Power : 3011
Favorite Charmer : Hiita

My fire fist deck Empty
PostSubject: My fire fist deck   My fire fist deck I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 5:22 am

This is my most favorite fire archetype of all of yugioh. Let present you my fire fist deck.
Decklist:
My fire fist deck 6GdhC5Z
I'm may be the only one that sees this,does the fire fist monster remind me of charmers in a way. They have a spirit or familiar on their side. I love fire fist. What do you think about my fire fist deck?
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
My fire fist deck 1658415264 My fire fist deck 3087721399My fire fist deck 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
My fire fist deck Left_bar_bleue500/500My fire fist deck Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
My fire fist deck Left_bar_bleue200/200My fire fist deck Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

My fire fist deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: My fire fist deck   My fire fist deck I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 11:19 am

hiita lover wrote:
This is my most favorite fire archetype of all of yugioh.
Which is really odd, considering you said you hated meta decks with a passion, and Fire Fists were meta last year.

Anyway, looks like a standard Fire Fist deck to me, though Extra could use a bit of diversity (I doubt you need 2 Castels or 101s, for instance).
Back to top Go down

My fire fist deck
Page 1 of 1