Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Greed Kills You(Burn Draw Deck)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Charmer Power : 1485
Favorite Charmer : Hiita
Badges :
Greed Kills You(Burn Draw Deck) 1522432259

Character sheet
Name: ally of justice decisive armor
HP:
Greed Kills You(Burn Draw Deck) Left_bar_bleue300/300Greed Kills You(Burn Draw Deck) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Greed Kills You(Burn Draw Deck) Left_bar_bleue150/150Greed Kills You(Burn Draw Deck) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Greed Kills You(Burn Draw Deck) Empty
PostSubject: Greed Kills You(Burn Draw Deck)   Greed Kills You(Burn Draw Deck) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 11:17 pm

deck nowadays have lots of adding card to hand AKA drawing
and the first is a well-known card for its power and ugly face
which is this guy:
Greed Kills You(Burn Draw Deck) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFd4-qR6GripaS6xg5PmAN2Dex4h-aGNmUva9uyf0G3pxPFkLeBQ

yet, for someone that's greedy, something might happen to them

which means this:
Greed Kills You(Burn Draw Deck) GreedDR3-EN-SR-UE

this card will burn your enemy's LP on each of their end phrase for each card they draw in their non-draw phrase by 500 life point

quite neat huh?

here's the deck list:
Spoiler:

the main reason of this deck is let opponent be a greedy one while burning them
which, by any means, are "DRAWDRAWDRAWDRAW"
quite simple isn't it?

Disturbance and Leo is also a vital card, which let one to reshuffle their opponent's hand and draw as much as the card shuffled back
which mean if the enemy have around 6 cards in hand, they took around 3000 damage

another notable card is Book of Eclipse
they set all cards on the field, and yes, they do protect your monster for attack, but the bright side is its other effect!
at end phrase, your enemy MUST flip their monster face-up in defense, easy enough for Chainsaw and Bistro to kill while forcing them to DRAW more cards, which will burn them even more!!!

DNA Check-up is another notable card, which let you to let your opponent to choose either to draw and burn themselves or let us draw and gain hand advantage

while Hiro Shadow Scout, a rather old card that's forgotten through time, is an extremely nice card in this deck
so his effect let your enemy draw 3 cards, a bit underwhelming when ya put it with other card like Photon Leo or Disturbance Strategy, but look at this other effect!
it will mill any spell card drawn by its effect!, which means you could just kill meta deck like Spellbook and more!

yet the very weakness is that this deck rely on Greed, either that or trying to decking out your opponent by "DRAWDRAWDRAW", which might backfire at you

which is why Cat of Ill Omen is a very nice card to be used, as it not only put Greed to top of your deck, but Disturbance, along with Gift to the Greed and more trap to be gain by his effect

I've test play this deck in DN and I can say this is a very fun deck to play, try them if you can
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Greed Kills You(Burn Draw Deck) 1658415264 Greed Kills You(Burn Draw Deck) 3087721399Greed Kills You(Burn Draw Deck) 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
Greed Kills You(Burn Draw Deck) Left_bar_bleue500/500Greed Kills You(Burn Draw Deck) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Greed Kills You(Burn Draw Deck) Left_bar_bleue200/200Greed Kills You(Burn Draw Deck) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Greed Kills You(Burn Draw Deck)   Greed Kills You(Burn Draw Deck) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 3:08 pm

Needs 3 Dark Bribe. Like, NEEDS them.

Perhaps drop a Gift of Greed for a 3rd Cup of Ace, since it's faster. Also you could try Morphing Jar to speed things up a bit (which, could arguably be abused with Book of Eclipses).

Also, why 2 Crazy Boxes? I'd think of maybe swapping one for either Daigusto Emeral or Lavalval Chain.

Other than that, the deck looks fun indeed.
Back to top Go down
moronic_knight
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
moronic_knight

Charmer Power : 1089

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
Greed Kills You(Burn Draw Deck) Left_bar_bleue300/300Greed Kills You(Burn Draw Deck) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Greed Kills You(Burn Draw Deck) Left_bar_bleue150/150Greed Kills You(Burn Draw Deck) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Greed Kills You(Burn Draw Deck)   Greed Kills You(Burn Draw Deck) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 3:43 am

WHERE IS MORPHING JAR?!!!  lol!

Cool idea, everything looks fine except that Cup of Ace. I'd replace it with Hand Destruction, because no luck involved there.

Something like Des Wombat would also be cool because you don't want running out of LP thanks to your own Greed card.

Here's a bad Synchro ripoff of your deck  Twisted Evil  (yeah I know, its really bad)

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Charmer Power : 1485
Favorite Charmer : Hiita
Badges :
Greed Kills You(Burn Draw Deck) 1522432259

Character sheet
Name: ally of justice decisive armor
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Greed Kills You(Burn Draw Deck)   Greed Kills You(Burn Draw Deck) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 4:56 am

Think the MST should be changed with Dark Bribe, and yes, the very usage of Des Wombat is briliant, I never though of that

And duh, where's Kuraz or Leo????
They are a very powerful card to combo with this deck

And man, put Omen at 3, trust me, the searching for Greed is extremely hard, either that or add more stalling cards(and I'm off from DN until 4 February, internet's out, just search for me here if ya wanna talk or something)
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :
Greed Kills You(Burn Draw Deck) 1658415264 Greed Kills You(Burn Draw Deck) 3087721399Greed Kills You(Burn Draw Deck) 1380831044

Character sheet
HP:
Greed Kills You(Burn Draw Deck) Left_bar_bleue500/500Greed Kills You(Burn Draw Deck) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Greed Kills You(Burn Draw Deck) Left_bar_bleue200/200Greed Kills You(Burn Draw Deck) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Greed Kills You(Burn Draw Deck)   Greed Kills You(Burn Draw Deck) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 2:33 pm

moronic_knight wrote:
Cool idea, everything looks fine except that Cup of Ace. I'd replace it with Hand Destruction, because no luck involved there.
I actually disagree with that. Cup of Ace is very useful mainly because, unlike DNA Checkup or Gift of Greed, it's a spell and thus doesn't have to be set first. The problem with Hand Destruction is that you'd be taking damage too, since Greed affects both players.

As for the deck you posted, it's not bad, but in general it doesn't seem as consistent as catastor's version. Des Wombat is nice, but it's not really supported, and in general there's nothing really to stop or hinder your opponent's plays. Also, Marauding Captain is just screaming Xyz; I'd add at the very least a Zenmaines or something.

ally of justice catastor wrote:
Think the MST should be changed with Dark Bribe
Ehh... I'm not so sure about that either. MST has some uses that Bribe doesn't, and in general it's an overall good card because it's a +0, unlike Bribe which is a -1. I'd actually suggest taking out DNA Checkup, because it is just like Cup of Ace, only it requires only a certain time to be activated, and your opponent knows what your monster is.

Actually something else I thought of: maybe try Super-Nimble Mega Hamster to search out the Cat of Ill Omens? It can also search Wombat too, even though you'd have to flip it up next turn.
Back to top Go down
moronic_knight
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
moronic_knight

Charmer Power : 1089

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Greed Kills You(Burn Draw Deck)   Greed Kills You(Burn Draw Deck) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 7:27 am

Hippocampus wrote:
Marauding Captain is just screaming Xyz; I'd add at the very least a Zenmaines or something.

Actually something else I thought of: maybe try Super-Nimble Mega Hamster to search out the Cat of Ill Omens? It can also search Wombat too, even though you'd have to flip it up next turn.

The idea was to be a synchro ripoff, so I ignored the thought of Xyz. Now that I think of it, Rank 3 Xyz might not be a bad idea.

And duh, where's Kuraz or Leo????
They are a very powerful card to combo with this deck

Kuraz the Light Monarch is a nice card, I've added it. Photon Leo, on the other hand comes off a bit situational to me, at least in this version. If you can't use it early in the duel when your opponent has a lot of cards, it won't be of much use.

I've updated the ripoff, here it is again (I forgot Ally of Justice Catastor, forgive me for that) : []
Spoiler:

What do you guys think?

I'm off from DN until 4 February, internet's out, just search for me here if ya wanna talk or something

That sucks. Well, I'm still here so, I guess not so much, huh?  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Greed Kills You(Burn Draw Deck)   Greed Kills You(Burn Draw Deck) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 9:41 am

I think it's better. Though Hiro's Shadow Scout seems a bit too slow now, but maybe that's just me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greed Kills You(Burn Draw Deck)   Greed Kills You(Burn Draw Deck) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greed Kills You(Burn Draw Deck)
Page 1 of 1