Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion

Go down 
+5
Hippocampus
Wynn
Binding Dharc
Runo
Solid Snake
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
ΛΔ
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ΛΔ

Charmer Power : 2295
Favorite Charmer : Wynn

General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion   General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:24 am

Let me tell you guys a story about how a young man named Hippocampus made Pirika inspired wings out of wax and flew too close to Supremacy the Sun.

Though I honestly don't think 3 Pirika will be needed, 2 seems to be the right number to me. While 3 I just think will end up causing hand clogging more often then not. Especially when all of E-Tele, Egul, Thunbolt, Griffin, Windaar, Sphreez, Witch, Wizard, etc can grab her.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Badges :
General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 1658415264 General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 3087721399General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue500/500General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200/200General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion   General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 9:52 am

Well, I don't think I can argue with any of that. Also as of me writing this I haven't even played with Pirika yet, so I'm just going off her effect on paper lol.
And I was a bit tired yesterday, but my point about her was that Konami may indeed create cards in the future (such as Penguin, or maybe another Spell/Trap) which could give Gustos a different playstyle, Pirika being the first of these cards. But of course we don't know yet. If it were to happen, though, it would probably be sooner than when FP-Lyna is finally released Razz

wait
hang on
ΛΔ wrote:
Pirika
Supremacy the Sun
deck
well now
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED Twisted Evil
brb guys
Back to top Go down
ΛΔ
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ΛΔ

PostSubject: Re: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion   General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:13 am

You missed the morale of the story.

Do you always miss the morale of stories you read?

Also, I never said deck in that post.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :
General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 1658415264 General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 3087721399General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 1380831044

Character sheet
HP:
General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue500/500General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200/200General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion   General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:29 pm

ΛΔ wrote:
You missed the morale of the story.

Do you always miss the morale of stories you read?
umm I got burned duh

Anyway, we should probably end this before it turns into a spam thread. Just about everything I asked in my original post was either an uncertainty or a question, not a true opinion, and I'm glad you took the time to answer for me Wink

btw I really am making that deck later
Back to top Go down
ΛΔ
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ΛΔ

PostSubject: Re: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion   General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 10:03 pm

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Beelze,_King_of_Dark_Dragons

brb putting this in every deck that has dark tuners
Back to top Go down
Binding Dharc
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Binding Dharc

Charmer Power : 2116
Favorite Charmer : Dharc
Badges :
General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 586968 General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 346267

Character sheet
Name: Hiita the Fire Charmer
HP:
General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue350/350General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
MP:
General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue400/400General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion   General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 10:24 pm

Woooooooooooooooooooooooow; just wow.

The only thing keeping this card from making whomever gets it on the field literally impossible to beat is that you still take damage when it gains it as attack power.

That thing is way too OP. And I mean way way way way WAY WAY WAY too OP. It needs to be banned from tournaments forever - immediately.
Back to top Go down
ΛΔ
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ΛΔ

PostSubject: Re: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion   General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 10:48 pm

So let me see if I've got this right.

>not running cards that remove without destroying
>not running cards that can steal monsters
>not running cards that set monsters
>not running effect negation
>2013
>clearly broken

your funeral

also

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Satan_Claus

best card name, sad that TCG won't do this at all
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion   General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 11:18 pm

ΛΔ wrote:
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Beelze,_King_of_Dark_Dragons

brb putting this in every deck that has dark tuners
Can't be destroyed by battle or by card effects... now whoever decided that was a good idea for a 3k+ beatstick? Looks like we'll have to run more Compulsorys and D-Prisons to -

OH WAIT.

And now we see the flaw in having two different lists in different regions. Card is more balanced in OCG and as such comes out there first, but the TCG list will make this card almost unstoppable. I feel this is basically a weird inverse of a TCG-exclusive.

in other news, elemental decks are a thing of the past

ΛΔ wrote:
So let me see if I've got this right.

>not running cards that remove without destroying
>not running cards that can steal monsters
>not running effect negation
>2013
>clearly broken

your funeral
To be fair, Binding Dharc is kinda right in that the card is too OP by itself. Unless you run a specific deck or decktype, the cards that allow you to remove without destroying, steal monsters, and negate effects all are staples that are run at max 3 in the deck, usually less. Because this card is an Extra Deck monster, however, it's easily accessible from Turn 1, meaning the other player may not have cards to stop it by that time and thus would be hosed once it hits the field. I wouldn't want to be faced with this.

To be fair, however, mc is kinda right in that the card is not clearly broken in today's game. As for the most recent meta decks, nothing can actually make this, since none of Dragon Rulers/Prophecys/Fire Fists/Bujins/Mermails/MPBs have any DARK Tuners at all, and no upcoming decks like Sylvan do either. If anything, off the top of my head, you'll see this as an option in:
-Blackwings, which have done nothing even with Whirlwind back to 3.
-Plaguespreader Zombies, which have better things to go into.
-Resonators, which LOL
-Chaos decks, which again have faster ways to kill the opponent if made right, and also can have Marshmallon + Reaper = Zenmaines, which is basically this in defense mode.
-Infernities. This is the only deck I can see as problematic. But who plays them nowadays lol?

Basically, this card won't be seen too competitively, unless Plague to 3 really did something for the meta lol. So in that sense it's considered "not broken".

ΛΔ wrote:
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Satan_Claus

best card name, sad that TCG won't do this at all
Now THIS is downright hilarious! I feel like they're blatantly making fun of America's religion-phobia here XD Between this and the Cain/Abel Numbers, I'm thinking we may have some perma-OCG exclusives on our hands...
Back to top Go down
ΛΔ
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ΛΔ

PostSubject: Re: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion   General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 11:32 pm

Hippocampus wrote:
To be fair, Binding Dharc is kinda right in that the card is too OP by itself. Unless you run a specific deck or decktype, the cards that allow you to remove without destroying, steal monsters, and negate effects all are staples that are run at max 3 in the deck, usually less.

Effect Veiler
Fiendish Chain
Breakthrough Skill
Book of Moon
Tsukuyomi
Maestroke
Number 11: Big Eye
Spellbook of Fate
Lightning Chidori
Forbidden Chalice
Solemns
Phoenix Wing Wind Blast
Orient Dragon
Enemy Controller
Mind Control
Mist Wurm

etc

card wouldn't even be broke in TCG, and in fact if anything is even worse off in OCG territory

like to the point where I question if it'd even be worth taking up an extra deck slot
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Charmer Power : 1485
Favorite Charmer : Hiita
Badges :
General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 1522432259

Character sheet
Name: ally of justice decisive armor
HP:
General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue300/300General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue150/150General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion   General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 11:48 pm

this:
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Swift_Hippo_Dynatherium

in the name of freaking Satan, Hippo got his own card!!!! XD

also:
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Ghost_of_a_Grudge

that's it, you're in my Skull Servant deck for sure!!!!

and:
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Number_C9:_Chaos_Dyson_Sphere

Catastor must got a laid with Dyson Sphe-wait, I got laid with Dypson Sphere????
Back to top Go down
ΛΔ
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ΛΔ

PostSubject: Re: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion   General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 11:58 pm

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Floaticastle

I like Giganticastle's cousin far more already

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Heavy_Armored_Panzer_Dragon

requested TCG name: Dragons und Panzer
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion   General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 9:34 am

ΛΔ wrote:
Tsukuyomi
Maestroke
Number 11: Big Eye
Spellbook of Fate
Lightning Chidori
Forbidden Chalice
Orient Dragon
Mist Wurm
All of these are deck-specific, meaning not every deck can run these. So I wasn't counting them at all here.
ΛΔ wrote:
Effect Veiler
Fiendish Chain
Breakthrough Skill
Lol do you run all three of these in the same deck? Side deck, maybe
ΛΔ wrote:
Book of Moon
Don't see how this gets rid of the problem, but anyway
ΛΔ wrote:
Solemns
Only Warning actually, unless you play OCG
ΛΔ wrote:
Enemy Controller
Mind Control
The thing about monster stealing, at least with these, is that you'll need some sort of follow-up play. If you have Mind Control but nothing else, it may as well just sit in your hand being useless.
ΛΔ wrote:
Phoenix Wing Wind Blast
So basically this (and Warning) is the only card that effectively rids of the problem by itself and can be run in anything. Of course, you'll need something to discard for it Razz

ΛΔ wrote:
card wouldn't even be broke in TCG, and in fact if anything is even worse off in OCG territory

like to the point where I question if it'd even be worth taking up an extra deck slot
And I did say this was balanced in OCG.

ally of justice catastor wrote:
this:
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Swift_Hippo_Dynatherium

in the name of freaking Satan, Hippo got his own card!!!! XD
Sigh. Another philistine who thinks Hippocampus = Hippopotamus -_-

Card is meh.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Ghost_of_a_Grudge

that's it, you're in my Skull Servant deck for sure!!!!
Reptillianes say hi hmpfh

ΛΔ wrote:
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Floaticastle

I like Giganticastle's cousin far more already
I agree, this looks like a really nice card. Of course, they had to add the Special Summoning effect, because how else would they promote Xyz.

ΛΔ wrote:

This card kinda has an older card feel to it.

As in it's something that could've been made a few years ago and would've fit in.
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue300/300General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue150/150General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion   General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 6:53 am

Hippocampus wrote:

ΛΔ wrote:

As in it's something that could've been made a few years ago and would've fit in.
actually gonna put this guy in my Cyber Dragon deck, throwing Cyber Alligator away since this guy is more awesome

and ya know, i might use him in my Gradius deck, recycling this guy with FalchionB will be fun :3
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion   General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 8:45 am

Hippocampus wrote:

ΛΔ wrote:

actually gonna put this guy in my Cyber Dragon deck, throwing Cyber Alligator away since this guy is more awesome

and ya know, i might use him in my Gradius deck, recycling this guy with FalchionB will be fun :3
Isn't Cyber Tech Alligator a Normal monster? This guy is a Fusion, so you don't need to throw the other one away if you're worried about space.
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion   General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:32 am

the very fact that cyber alligator is also a fusion is the whole thing

BTW, anyone think of mixing Charmer with Grave Ouja and Ally Genex?
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion   General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:50 am

the very fact that cyber alligator is also a fusion is the whole thing
OH you meant Cyber Saurus... okay, yeah that's probably a good idea.
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion   General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 6:29 am

that's his name? didn't remember much because that guy's pretty much useless in other deck beside some run xyz, scyhro, or tribute, and this new guy takes the shine, you can use him in monarch deck, i mean, -1000, summon this guy, summon kuraz and destroy this and one of your opponent's card, then this guy let ya destroy another card in your opponent field while ya got ta draw a new card
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion   General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 12:46 pm

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/The_Melody_of_Awakening_Dragon

Yeah more boring Dragon support, but seriously, the pic made me lol. I never expected this lol
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion   General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 5:49 am

Hippocampus wrote:

Yeah more boring Dragon support, but seriously, the pic made me lol. I never expected this lol
nice guitar there Lord of D.
and I should've known that he's a metal :p
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Badges :
General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 GearfriedGeneral Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue280/280General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue170/170General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion   General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 7:47 pm

Hippocampus wrote:

Obviously this is to search someone like Blue Eyes, Galaxy Eyes, and if possible someday, Chaos Emperor Dragon.

But yes. Another boring dragon support. What makes them loves dragon so much, anyway?

EDIT : I misread the effect. I thought it's also with more than 2500 DEF. Deleted the LS part =3=
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion   General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 7:59 pm

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
Obviously this is to search someone like Blue Eyes, Galaxy Eyes, and if possible someday, Chaos Emperor Dragon.

But yes. Another boring dragon support. What makes them loves dragon so much, anyway?

EDIT : I misread the effect. I thought it's also with more than 2500 DEF. Deleted the LS part =3=
Oh wow, this can search Chaos Emperor Dragon. Plus that one discard can actually be a LIGHT or DARK for chaos fodder...

Time to bust out my traditional deck! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion   General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 6:56 pm

Well, since we got another dragon searcher, I believe I got something to tune up my chaos dragon deck :3

Still not Red-Eyes support Sad
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion   General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 11:30 pm

Not incredibly new, but

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Creator_of_Hope

Funniest YGO card since the first incarnation of Seal of Oricalchos
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Badges :
General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 GearfriedGeneral Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue280/280General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue170/170General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion   General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 3:40 am

This just in.

General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 1926765_10201724975904070_1628310021_n

I know this is a new archetype but... what in the blue world is happening to Wynnda here?! General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 Rlz4ib
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion   General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 3:59 am

For Wynnda:

Elshadoll Midrage
Dark Spellcaster / Fusion / Effect
LV5 2200/800
1 “Shadoll” monster + 1 DARK monsters
Must be Fusion Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Cannot be destroyed by your opponent’s card effects. While this card is in your Monster Card Zone, neither player can Special Summon more than 1 monster per turn. If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 “Shadoll” Spell/Trap Card in your Graveyard; add that card to your hand.

And the rest of new cards: http://www.ygorganization.com/ocg-v-jump-time/

So it's confirmed that Wynnda is now a part of new archetype Shadoll.

Speculation time:
I wonder what's this archetype about. Shadoll = Shadow + Doll = Shadow Doll? Maybe that explains as why Wynnda looks like that now. It seems she didn't survive in the war and her and Gulldos' body is destroyed, but is then revived as part of Shadoll archetype.

Now that we know what happened to Wynnda, what happened to Erial? Could she be as unfortunate as Wynnda and turned into a Shadoll too?

Aside from her DARK attribute, Wynnda's type is now Spellcaster and not Psychic anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion   General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next