Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Card Discussion: Effect Veiler.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Charmer Power : 3377
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
Card Discussion: Effect Veiler. Left_bar_bleue500/500Card Discussion: Effect Veiler. Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Card Discussion: Effect Veiler. Left_bar_bleue300/300Card Discussion: Effect Veiler. Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Card Discussion: Effect Veiler. Empty
PostSubject: Card Discussion: Effect Veiler.   Card Discussion: Effect Veiler. I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 7:46 pm

Card Discussion: Effect Veiler. 400px-EffectVeilerDREV-JP-SR
Spellcaster/Tuner.
During your opponent's Main Phase, you can send this card from your hand to the Graveyard and select 1 target monster your opponent controls to negate that monster's effects until the End Phase.

I simply <3 this girl, I haven't had the chance to use her IRL yet as she's too high priced (>.<), but I just know she's a great card, and would fit in perfectly in my Tempest Burn deck, plus she's cute too :3. I fear her TCG price though ;_;.
Back to top Go down
Wiseman
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Wiseman

Charmer Power : 1364
Badges :
Card Discussion: Effect Veiler. Kuribo02 Card Discussion: Effect Veiler. 6229305_m

PostSubject: Re: Card Discussion: Effect Veiler.   Card Discussion: Effect Veiler. I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:21 pm

nice effect, specialy for thoes "play from graveyard" deck, i know that there are specialy dangerous.
Back to top Go down
http://thefarsouth.blogspot.com/
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

Charmer Power : 1347

PostSubject: Re: Card Discussion: Effect Veiler.   Card Discussion: Effect Veiler. I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:51 pm

I already have this card promised to me by someone upon release. -w- I only want it for the art to go in my art binder. (Right beside my charmers)
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixfragment.webs.com/
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Charmer Power : 3377
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
Card Discussion: Effect Veiler. Left_bar_bleue500/500Card Discussion: Effect Veiler. Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Card Discussion: Effect Veiler. Left_bar_bleue300/300Card Discussion: Effect Veiler. Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Card Discussion: Effect Veiler.   Card Discussion: Effect Veiler. I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:38 pm

Hm, Maybe when it comes out in America, I should use my little brother's luck of pulling cards to my advantage so he can get it for me XD.

Ratsu wrote:
I already have this card promised to me by someone upon release. -w- I only want it for the art to go in my art binder. (Right beside my charmers)

If I could get this and Blizzard Princess, those two along with Laval Burning Verdant Temptress are gonna go next to the Familiar-Possessed Charmers of mine, since Doriado and a couple other cards are next to my original Charmers Razz.
Back to top Go down
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

Charmer Power : 1347

PostSubject: Re: Card Discussion: Effect Veiler.   Card Discussion: Effect Veiler. I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:49 pm

Charmer Fan Yuji wrote:
Hm, Maybe when it comes out in America, I should use my little brother's luck of pulling cards to my advantage so he can get it for me XD.

Ratsu wrote:

If I could get this and Blizzard Princess, those two along with Laval Burning Verdant Temptress are gonna go next to the Familiar-Possessed Charmers of mine, since Doriado and a couple other cards are next to my original Charmers Razz.
*thumbs up* You sir, have good taste in cards!

Along side my charmers my art binder contains:
Prevention Star
Night Wing sorceress
Fortune lady set
Warrior lady of the wasteland
an entire page of Nemuriko (don't ask)
all arts of DMG (even the japan only one and toon)
Card ejecter
Lady ninja Yae
And lots of others X_X: Its over 60 cards almost all cute girls.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixfragment.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Card Discussion: Effect Veiler.   Card Discussion: Effect Veiler. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Card Discussion: Effect Veiler.
Page 1 of 1