Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion

Go down 
+5
Hippocampus
Wynn
Binding Dharc
Runo
Solid Snake
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
ΛΔ
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ΛΔ

Charmer Power : 2295
Favorite Charmer : Wynn

General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion Empty
PostSubject: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion   General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 12:03 pm

For anything Yu-Gi-Oh! related that probably doesn't need its own thread at every point.

Starting off with http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/AP03

> Serene Psychic Witch rarity bumped to super

I MUST GET A PLAYSET

Also, I find the Swarm of X cards, Des Lacooda, and Vampire Dragon being reprinted pretty interesting. Can you say prerelease SHSP hype?

Now Konami, where's my holo Esper Loli?

Last edited by ΛΔ on Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Badges :
General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion 1658415264 General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion 3087721399General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion Left_bar_bleue500/500General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion Left_bar_bleue200/200General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion   General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 12:40 pm

=>Implying that things Yu-Gi-Oh! related may not need their own thread... on a Yu-Gi-Oh! forum

Common Vampire Dragon does sound very nice though. Super Miracle Fertilizer, on the other hand, sounds like a dumb idea.
Back to top Go down
ΛΔ
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ΛΔ

PostSubject: Re: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion   General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 12:57 pm

Hippocampus wrote:
=>Implying that things Yu-Gi-Oh! related may not need their own thread... on a Yu-Gi-Oh! forum
Well if its something that will in all likelyhood be dead after if lucky 5 replies (barring stuff like deck discussion threads) there isn't much point.

Plus with the amount of activity there is right now, there isn't any reason to have every little thing get its own thread. Obviously personal judgment counts on what one would consider would fit this criteria, but it shouldn't be too difficult to have a basic idea.
Back to top Go down
ΛΔ
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ΛΔ

PostSubject: Re: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion   General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 7:59 am

http://ygorganization.com/ocg-unconfirmed-news-about-many-upcoming-products/#more-1445

unconfirmed rumors, but if true

> new Gravekeeper's
> new Geargia
> fire plant archetype
> dem new machines (support)

best things

also, lol Utopia in poll
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :
General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion 1658415264 General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion 3087721399General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion 1380831044

Character sheet
HP:
General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion Left_bar_bleue500/500General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion Left_bar_bleue200/200General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion   General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 11:52 am

Umm, where the hell was our Gold Series 2013? Someone please tell me why OCG is still getting Gold Series but TCG isn't. That list for their new pack actually looks really nice too.

I hope new Gravekeeper's support doesn't mean Royal Tribute replacement, which basically means Royal Tribute gets banned Sad

Machine support looks just like Gustaph Max/Optimus Prime Xyz fodder. Boring.

Also,
Quote :
New Ghostrick is a girl in a mirror.
LOL yes.
Back to top Go down
ΛΔ
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ΛΔ

PostSubject: Re: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion   General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 3:34 pm

Hippocampus wrote:
Machine support looks just like Gustaph Max/Optimus Prime Xyz fodder. Magnificent.
fixed that for you

also yeah, new Ghostrick sounds great

trying to think of what its based off of
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion   General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 9:30 pm

ΛΔ wrote:
Hippocampus wrote:
Machine support looks just like Gustaph Max/Optimus Prime Xyz fodder. Magnificent.
fixed that for you
You obviously don't remember my debates with Wynn then.

ΛΔ wrote:

Ringu, perhaps? I mean, a mirror is not a TV, but they seem similar enough.
Back to top Go down
ΛΔ
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ΛΔ

PostSubject: Re: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion   General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 12:28 am

Hippocampus wrote:
ΛΔ wrote:
Hippocampus wrote:
fixed that for you
You obviously don't remember my debates with Wynn then.
Too much tl;dr for me, I more or less just skimmed those posts. So I may of missed that bit.

So which part are you referring to exactly?

Hippocampus wrote:
ΛΔ wrote:

Ringu, perhaps? I mean, a mirror is not a TV, but they seem similar enough.
Ehhh... so far the monsters have all just been based off well known western monsters or youkai in a pretty generic sense. That seems a bit too specific for it to me honestly.

Plus even if its well known, its nowhere near in the league of the likes of Dracula and etc.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion   General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 10:53 am

From the other thread:

Hippocampus wrote:
Since the creation of Xyz monsters, every (and I mean EVERY) archetype or playstyle revolves around xyz summoning and making xyz monsters.

Basically, the creativity and diversity of the game went out the window when Xyz monsters came out because every good deck now has the same kind of plays. All of the non-Xyz monsters in any given post-GENF archetype do nothing but generate plusses and swarm the field for the sole purpose of making xyz monsters, which are incredibly overpowered for no reason just because Konami thinks that detaching a material is such a big cost. The game has turned into an OTK format; not OTKs like Exodia, but OTKs with destroying or negating all your opponent's cards and attacking directly with at least 5000 damage in one turn. This is not how the game was intended to be played.
And of course I say more things, but that's really all that's relevant here.
Back to top Go down
ΛΔ
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ΛΔ

PostSubject: Re: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion   General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 2:33 pm

https://www.facebook.com/ygorganization/posts/215309311971638

Yes, let's give Lightworns a(nother) way to search out their stupidly broken boss monster.

Great idea guys.

10/10

also

http://ygorganization.com/ocg-sales-information-about-gold-series-2014/#more-1521

Looks like OCG Gold Series 2014 isn't just entirely a reprint set.
Back to top Go down
ΛΔ
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ΛΔ

PostSubject: Re: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion   General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 10:06 pm

http://ygorganization.com/ocg-duelist-set-lightsworn-judgment-pictures/#more-1577

kawaii

http://ygorganization.com/ocg-structure-deck-kikouryuu-shuurai-finally-some-pictures/#more-1570

rank 5

not a rank 10

gotta love its fusion summoning effect

also lol looks like Cyber Dragon attached Vylons to himself or something

http://ygorganization.com/ocg-duelist-pack-kastle-siblings-news/#more-1567

no comment

http://ygorganization.com/ocg-legacy-of-the-valiant-lval-spoilers/#more-1564

Ghostrick Suigintou

But seriously, I was actually thinking it'd be based on Bloody Mary so I'm glad I was right.

Also, these new plants have the goofiest designs I've seen yet. I like.

Not sure how I feel about the new Gravekeeper's monster.

http://ygorganization.com/ocg-duelist-set-machinegear-troopers-pictures/#more-1590

I'm reminded I still want to try Geargia out.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion   General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 12:55 am

ΛΔ wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/ygorganization/posts/215309311971638

Yes, let's give Lightworns a(nother) way to search out their stupidly broken boss monster.

Great idea guys.

10/10
No.
Just no.

Lightsworns do not need any Tuners. They were perfectly fine without them. If you really want Tuners, you should go play Twilight Chaos.

ΛΔ wrote:
also

http://ygorganization.com/ocg-sales-information-about-gold-series-2014/#more-1521

Looks like OCG Gold Series 2014 isn't just entirely a reprint set.
My earlier query still remains.

ΛΔ wrote:
http://ygorganization.com/ocg-duelist-set-lightsworn-judgment-pictures/#more-1577

kawaii
Oh wow. She is kawaii. More kawaii than Jenis. In fact, she's the cutest Lightsworn monster to date.
And dat owl... I need this card now.

(Note that I don't care at all about the shirtless man)

ΛΔ wrote:
Not sure how I feel about the new Gravekeeper's monster.
Nah, I don't like this either... it's better than Visionary, but he wasn't all that great to begin with. I wouldn't run it.

Also,
Quote :
You can never have enough tuna.
That made my day.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion Left_bar_bleue300/300General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion Left_bar_bleue150/150General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion   General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 6:02 am

Ok, for the new revealed LS monsters I'll just comment about the art according to my own opinion:

Minerva: Beautiful art, and the owl is pretty cute.
Raiden: Nice, this is how the warrior should be illustrated. Many warriors in YGO doesn't even looks like warrior at all.
Arch Michael: Borzing. Typical YGO art especially on boss monster. The JD looks quite nice, though.

ΛΔ wrote:

http://ygorganization.com/ocg-legacy-of-the-valiant-lval-spoilers/#more-1564

Ghostrick Suigintou

So, you're not the only one who think like that.

Also, the new plant archetype looks nice. Art reminds me of Naturia. So far their gameplay is revealing card from deck and send it to the graveyard, seems interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
ΛΔ
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ΛΔ

PostSubject: Re: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion   General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 12:35 pm

http://ygorganization.com/shadow-specters-sneak-preview-card-revealed/#more-1832

effect seems pretty useless tbh but still

more ghostrick

awesome
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion   General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:10 pm

ΛΔ wrote:
http://ygorganization.com/shadow-specters-sneak-preview-card-revealed/#more-1832

effect seems pretty useless tbh but still

more ghostrick

awesome
At first I saw the Level 3, and I was like "Tour Guide target? Very Happy"

But then I saw it was a Zombie. And then I remembered this was Ghostricks.

Do not question my feeble-minded train of thought.

Card is okay. Looks like a video game monster.
Back to top Go down
ΛΔ
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ΛΔ

PostSubject: Re: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion   General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 7:54 am

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img209/9498/hzmb.png

So looks like someone at Konami derped and confirmed Diamond Dire Wolf for Wave 2 tins early. (check set number on card)

It's removed from the site now though, as expected.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion   General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 2:57 pm

ΛΔ wrote:
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img209/9498/hzmb.png

So looks like someone at Konami derped and confirmed Diamond Dire Wolf for Wave 2 tins early. (check set number on card)

It's removed from the site now though, as expected.
Umm, not to question your intel skills, but how exactly did you find this? This looks incredibly subtle, for one, and if you just so happened to view the page before it was taken down, then you must have seen it right after it was first posted or something.

If this is true, though, then based on the card number, and on the pattern of the last two years' tins, this card will probably be in the Tempest tin.
Meh, still really don't care all that much, since nothing I really want would probably be reprinted in a tin.

Also,
Eria wrote:
Arch Michael: Borzing. Typical YGO art especially on boss monster. The JD looks quite nice, though.
Just took a look at the Synchro monster's art again. The guy is riding what appears to be JD... but this is only Level 7, while JD is Level 8.

Then I remembered the owl in the Tuner's artwork. And considering Minerva, Lightsworn Kawaii is Level 3, and many of the "Warrior" Lightsworn monsters (Jain, Garoth, Raiden) are Level 4...

guys

guys

I think they gave this Synchro the Gusto treatment! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Solid Snake
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Solid Snake

Charmer Power : 1212
Favorite Charmer : Lyna

Character sheet
Name: Cardboard Box
HP:
General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion Left_bar_bleue1/5General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)
MP:
General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion Left_bar_bleue12/12General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)

PostSubject: Re: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion   General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 5:26 pm

I have a strange feeling that Arch Michael's effect involves shuffling lightsworn cards back to deck to activate an effect now that you mentioned gustos.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion   General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 7:34 pm

Solid Snake wrote:
I have a strange feeling that Arch Michael's effect involves shuffling lightsworn cards back to deck to activate an effect now that you mentioned gustos.
That totally makes sense! Or maybe it could just be cards in general, not just Lightsworns. Especially considering Minerva's ability to search Judgment Dragon, wouldn't it be nice for JD to be returned to the deck so it can be searched properly?

I think I've figured it out. Between this, Synchros coming back, and Malicious and Black Whirlwind at 3, I forsee 2008 format returning once again.
Now we just need some broken Glad Beasts... oh wait, Heavy Storm's banned XDXDXDXDXDXDXD
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion Left_bar_bleue300/300General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion Left_bar_bleue150/150General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion   General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 3:59 am

General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion LightswornArchMichael-DS14-JP-Sleeves
Clearer image... lol.

Also, even if the Synchro material requires non-Tuner LS, if you have something like Lyla in your Gusto deck, you still can summon it. Lyla + Gulldo.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion   General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 10:32 pm

Eria wrote:
Also, even if the Synchro material requires non-Tuner LS, if you have something like Lyla in your Gusto deck, you still can summon it. Lyla + Gulldo.
The thing is, because they just made the LS Tuners, I'm thinking it may require at least a LS Tuner as well. But in that respect, you could, for instance, use Kawaii + Caam. Lol two maidens synch to make a warrior on a dragon XD
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion   General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 4:53 am

Wikia Arch Michael Effect wrote:
Synchro Materials unknown
During your Main Phase: You can pay 1000 Life Points, then target 1 monster on the field; banish that target face-up. You can only use this effect of "Lightsworn Arch Michael" once per turn. Once per turn: You can shuffle any number of "Lightsworn" cards from your Graveyard into the Main Deck; gain Life Points equal to the number of cards shuffled into your Deck to activate this effect x 300. During each of your End Phases: Send the top 3 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard. This card must be face-up on the field to activate and to resolve this effect.
Not confirmed but if it's true congrats for guessing it right about return to the deck part.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion   General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 9:37 pm

Eria wrote:
Wikia Arch Michael Effect wrote:
Synchro Materials unknown
During your Main Phase: You can pay 1000 Life Points, then target 1 monster on the field; banish that target face-up. You can only use this effect of "Lightsworn Arch Michael" once per turn. Once per turn: You can shuffle any number of "Lightsworn" cards from your Graveyard into the Main Deck; gain Life Points equal to the number of cards shuffled into your Deck to activate this effect x 300. During each of your End Phases: Send the top 3 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard. This card must be face-up on the field to activate and to resolve this effect.
Not confirmed but if it's true congrats for guessing it right about return to the deck part.
...ANY number of Lightsworn cards? x300???

I see infinite LP gain loops coming out of this...

...Which basically makes this card better than Judgment Dragon.

Also thank god Solar Recharge and Charge of the Light Brigade aren't LS cards Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
ΛΔ
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ΛΔ

PostSubject: Re: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion   General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 9:43 pm

Lightsworns for tier 0 2014
Back to top Go down
ΛΔ
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ΛΔ

PostSubject: Re: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion   General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 1:25 pm

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Number_13

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Number_31

Can't wait to see how these cards are handled in the TCG.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion   General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next