Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Familiar Spellbook Beatdown

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Narue Moon
New Charmer
New Charmer
Narue Moon

Charmer Power : 1007

Familiar Spellbook Beatdown Empty
PostSubject: Familiar Spellbook Beatdown   Familiar Spellbook Beatdown I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 7:20 pm

Familiar Spellbook Beatdown Sinttulos-2

Use field, field recycle spellbooks, generating a constant draw power, searching Spellbook of Power with Secrets, searching Secrets with Spellbook of Power, recycling and draw, repeat, etc.
And skill drain for the win.
Back to top Go down
Solid Snake
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Solid Snake

Charmer Power : 1212
Favorite Charmer : Lyna

Character sheet
Name: Cardboard Box
HP:
Familiar Spellbook Beatdown Left_bar_bleue1/5Familiar Spellbook Beatdown Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)
MP:
Familiar Spellbook Beatdown Left_bar_bleue12/12Familiar Spellbook Beatdown Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Spellbook Beatdown   Familiar Spellbook Beatdown I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:30 pm

Interesting deck. I decided to try and change this deck of yours into something like this.
Familiar Spellbook Beatdown HTIPe
First of all, I try to turn it chaos based just to bring out BLS and Chaos Sorcerer who are easy special summon beatsticks. I added Hanged Man and Justice (Temperance works too) because they are unaffected by skill drain, so their effects should go through. High Priestess is just your easy to summon beatstick that can be easily brought out mainly by revealing 3 spellbooks or with Magical Dimension.
Lastly, the reason I have three Spellbook of Wisdom is so I can use High Priestess or Chaos Sorcerer effect by making them unaffected by traps, which allows you to activate their effects temporary. If you couldn't draw into Skill Drain, then you're not entirely screwed since this deck does not solely rely on your Skill Drain which may be tampered with by your opponent.

Give it a try and see what you think about it. I apologize if the changes were too much too.
Back to top Go down
Narue Moon
New Charmer
New Charmer
Narue Moon

Charmer Power : 1007

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Spellbook Beatdown   Familiar Spellbook Beatdown I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:26 am

Solid Snake wrote:
Interesting deck. I decided to try and change this deck of yours into something like this.
Familiar Spellbook Beatdown HTIPe
First of all, I try to turn it chaos based just to bring out BLS and Chaos Sorcerer who are easy special summon beatsticks. I added Hanged Man and Justice (Temperance works too) because they are unaffected by skill drain, so their effects should go through. High Priestess is just your easy to summon beatstick that can be easily brought out mainly by revealing 3 spellbooks or with Magical Dimension.
Lastly, the reason I have three Spellbook of Wisdom is so I can use High Priestess or Chaos Sorcerer effect by making them unaffected by traps, which allows you to activate their effects temporary. If you couldn't draw into Skill Drain, then you're not entirely screwed since this deck does not solely rely on your Skill Drain which may be tampered with by your opponent.

Give it a try and see what you think about it. I apologize if the changes were too much too.

No, it's okey, it seems amazing. I will test it. Thanks man.

Just one question, Is Justice really unaffected by Skill Drain? Can I use her banish eff while Skill Drain is activated?
Back to top Go down
Solid Snake
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Solid Snake

Charmer Power : 1212
Favorite Charmer : Lyna

Character sheet
Name: Cardboard Box
HP:
Familiar Spellbook Beatdown Left_bar_bleue1/5Familiar Spellbook Beatdown Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)
MP:
Familiar Spellbook Beatdown Left_bar_bleue12/12Familiar Spellbook Beatdown Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Spellbook Beatdown   Familiar Spellbook Beatdown I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 11:56 am

Pretty sure banishing Justice is a cost to activate her effect. Like Rescue Rabbit, he is also unaffected by Skill Drain since banishing himself is a cost to activate the effect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Spellbook Beatdown   Familiar Spellbook Beatdown I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Familiar Spellbook Beatdown
Page 1 of 1