Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Neo Familiar-Possessed Deck

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
Neo Familiar-Possessed Deck  28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
Neo Familiar-Possessed Deck  Left_bar_bleue300/300Neo Familiar-Possessed Deck  Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Neo Familiar-Possessed Deck  Left_bar_bleue150/150Neo Familiar-Possessed Deck  Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Neo Familiar-Possessed Deck  Empty
PostSubject: Neo Familiar-Possessed Deck    Neo Familiar-Possessed Deck  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 6:12 am

Neo Familiar-Possessed Deck  Fpdeck_zps2b5ff97c

AI Testing:

Most competitive Charmer build I made, cause I'm tired getting my hand filled with Lv 3 Charmers in previous one, so I'm messing around trying a more competitive build. Have tested on DN too, and so far this version of Charmer Deck is my fave. Smile

Ask me when you're not familiar with the cards in decklist.

If the FP version of Petit Dragon  Petit Dragon is released, will swap that x2 Dharc to Wynn instead, for easy Chidori.
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Neo Familiar-Possessed Deck  1658415264 Neo Familiar-Possessed Deck  3087721399Neo Familiar-Possessed Deck  1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
Neo Familiar-Possessed Deck  Left_bar_bleue500/500Neo Familiar-Possessed Deck  Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Neo Familiar-Possessed Deck  Left_bar_bleue200/200Neo Familiar-Possessed Deck  Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Familiar-Possessed Deck    Neo Familiar-Possessed Deck  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 9:56 am

Yeah this deck is pretty OP. Possession Release makes the Familiar engine the best Rank 4 Xyz spam deck out there atm.

The video could've been a bit more interesting, though (like say duel some tougher decks).
Back to top Go down
Gentasu
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer
Gentasu

Charmer Power : 1081

Character sheet
Name: Kurumi Tokisaki
HP:
Neo Familiar-Possessed Deck  Left_bar_bleue150/150Neo Familiar-Possessed Deck  Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
MP:
Neo Familiar-Possessed Deck  Left_bar_bleue650/650Neo Familiar-Possessed Deck  Empty_bar_bleue  (650/650)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Familiar-Possessed Deck    Neo Familiar-Possessed Deck  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 6:18 pm

Hey guys, I'm back! I am really excited about the new charmer support that make charmers an actual deck! I no longer have to come up with convoluted ways to try to make them viable XD
I've been trying out my version of this deck and I just cant for the life of me beat Nekroz. Another problem I have with this type of rank 4 spam deck is that I dont know when to summon them. Usually I go to combat with my charmers and familiars and xyz after wards, but usually i dont know what to summon at this point since the board is more or less clear. Overall I love this deck, I personally am just terrible at using xyz monsters XD
Back to top Go down
CUZimMe
New Charmer
New Charmer

Charmer Power : 1029

PostSubject: Re: Neo Familiar-Possessed Deck    Neo Familiar-Possessed Deck  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 8:40 pm

Charmers/Familiar Possessed are the type of deck that can not waste resources, you need to only use the ones you need. Because of that you need save up your Xyz monster for when the time calls them. What I usually do with the Xyz monsters is use them to handle the situation or to add needed cards and keep the rest of my monsters out on the field or my hand. I feel like the Extra Deck is situation since Charmers don't really have a go to monster.

For Example:
My opponent has Stardust Dragon on the field.
I have Wynn, Archfiend Eater, Inari Fire and Jigabyte in my hand.
I Summon Wynn and then Eater, Inari and Jigabyte.
I Xyz for Number 101 using Inari and Eater and steal his Stardust
I attack and end my turn.

Going into more Xyz monsters here is not really needed because they are not going to particuarly help you, and when you might need that monster, you wont have him. But you can still Xyz it if you would like.
Lets, say you have Aussa in your hand. You can Xyz into King of the Feral Imps and add Jigabyte and you are set up for your next turn.

Also, if you are wondering what to do first turn just try to get archfiend eater in the grave as soon as possible. Then, if able, try to get jigabyte on the field with an Unpossessd on the field.

Hope this helped! If you need me to clear something up, pls ask.
Back to top Go down
Gentasu
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer
Gentasu

Charmer Power : 1081

Character sheet
Name: Kurumi Tokisaki
HP:
MP:
Neo Familiar-Possessed Deck  Left_bar_bleue650/650Neo Familiar-Possessed Deck  Empty_bar_bleue  (650/650)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Familiar-Possessed Deck    Neo Familiar-Possessed Deck  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 8:51 pm

For the example, would summoning all my familiars be worth the extra damage? That seems a lot like over committing. But then again inari flame is resistant to effects and jigabyte is resistant to dying, but I still feel like in that case I would just go for the 101 and leaving other familiars in hand so i dont leave the fate of my resources in the hands of my opponent.
Back to top Go down
CUZimMe
New Charmer
New Charmer

Charmer Power : 1029

PostSubject: Re: Neo Familiar-Possessed Deck    Neo Familiar-Possessed Deck  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 10:08 pm

The problem with summoning all of the familiars to deal that extra damage is that dealing that extra damage is not going to win you the game any faster, you still got to wait until next turn to deal the finishing blow, but, it does make it easier to deal the final blow to your opponent the following turn. This can also add pressure to your opponent.

In the end this is up to you to decide, personally, I do not  recommend it because of the risks. But, if you are gonna do it, try to get Unpossessed to make sure you can keep your field standing, and add Cairngorgon plus another Trap/Spell card, to use as the target Cairgorgon is gonna choose, to protect your Unpossessed from MST.

Good night!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neo Familiar-Possessed Deck    Neo Familiar-Possessed Deck  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neo Familiar-Possessed Deck
Page 1 of 1