Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

So Rogue yet so Generic - Chain Burn

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miz2012
New Charmer
New Charmer
Miz2012

Charmer Power : 1003

So Rogue yet so Generic - Chain Burn Empty
PostSubject: So Rogue yet so Generic - Chain Burn   So Rogue yet so Generic - Chain Burn I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:44 pm

Hey, this is my first post on this forum Very Happy Wanted to start off with the deck I'm probably gonna be playing this coming Sunday at regionals, Chain Burn.

Total - 40

Monsters - 9
Swift Scarecrow x3
Zero Gardna x3
Battle Fader x2
Lava Golem x1

Spells - 11
Chain Strike x2
One Day of Peace x3
Poison of the Old Man x2
Pot of Duality x1
Monster Reborn x1
Heat Wave x1
Dark Hole x1

Traps - 20
Just Desserts x3
Jar of Greed x3
Legacy of Yata-Garasu x3
Accumulated Fortune x2
Secret Barrel x2
Threatening Roar x2
Waboku x2
Ceasefire x1
Ojama Trio x1
Magic Cylinder x1

Let me explain some of the weirder choices here. Reborn is a lot better than it seems. It lets me re-use zero gardnas and steal my opponents monsters to add some offense to this deck. Dark hole beats down opponents monsters and forces laggia negation so that my chain strike's go through ok. Heat Wave is my personal favorite card in here. Stalls my opponent for a turn and doesn't affect me at all as long as I have waboku/t-roar/swift scarecrow out. I would be playing 3 duality, but I'm pretty poor atm :L The one day of peace may seem counterproductive, but is actually really good at the start of the game when I tend to slow roll and build up a decent hand of burn cards to pull off a massive chain play.

Thanks for reading Smile
Back to top Go down

So Rogue yet so Generic - Chain Burn
Page 1 of 1