Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Solemn Warning reprint

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Joan's Guardian
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Joan's Guardian

Charmer Power : 1222

Character sheet
Name: Joan
HP:
Solemn Warning reprint Left_bar_bleue300/300Solemn Warning reprint Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Solemn Warning reprint Left_bar_bleue700/700Solemn Warning reprint Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)

Solemn Warning reprint Empty
PostSubject: Solemn Warning reprint   Solemn Warning reprint I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 1:05 am

inb4oldnews
Solemn Warning reprint 300px-SolemnWarningDREV-EN-UR-1E
Quote :
Pay 2000 Life Points. Negate the Summon of a monster OR the activation of a Spell Card, Trap Card, or Effect Monster's effect that includes an effect that Special Summons a monster(s), and destroy that card.

http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/products/tin-2011w2-GEPD.html
http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/products/tin-2011w2-10IK.html

Quote :
Like the Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon/Number 10: Illumiknight Collectible Tin, this tin also includes Solemn Warning, one of the most popular cards from the last year. This must-have tournament card is a permanent feature in almost every top-finishing Deck at major championships. Both tins also include 3 more Super Rare variant cards (different cards in each Tin, see list below).

Phew, am I glad I didn't trade my Tour Guide away for 2 Warnings.
But yeah, if you want to make a cheap tournament deck now, it's now the time, since Duality got a reprint as well in the previous wave of tins, meaning the newest "staples" are now stupidly easy to get and its price isn't retardedly high anymore.
Back to top Go down
Skyblade LV12
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Skyblade LV12

Charmer Power : 1838

Character sheet
Name: Skyblade the Elemental Charmer
HP:
Solemn Warning reprint Left_bar_bleue300/300Solemn Warning reprint Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Solemn Warning reprint   Solemn Warning reprint I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 5:34 pm

Aw, guess my Ultra is going to go down then. XD

Still, I usually just hunt for the higher rarities anyway, by pulling.

Still, will this mean that Bottomless will be unneeded?
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Charmer Power : 3377
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
Solemn Warning reprint Left_bar_bleue500/500Solemn Warning reprint Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Solemn Warning reprint   Solemn Warning reprint I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 5:50 pm

^I dunno, I'd still would like to use Bottomless, since it doesn't cost you any Life Points.

Kinda saw a reprint coming though.......now how long till a Tour Guide reprint so it's price will drop dramatically? XD.
Back to top Go down
Skyblade LV12
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Skyblade LV12

Charmer Power : 1838

Character sheet
Name: Skyblade the Elemental Charmer
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Solemn Warning reprint   Solemn Warning reprint I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 8:14 pm

NOO! Tour guide is too awesome to drop in price! Like DMG, even though she was reprinted, she was never an easy card to obtain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solemn Warning reprint   Solemn Warning reprint I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Solemn Warning reprint
Page 1 of 1