Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

So I heard Pot of Duality is gettin a reprint lololololol

Go down 
+3
Kirikaze Fuuma
Eria
Joan's Guardian
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Joan's Guardian
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Joan's Guardian

Charmer Power : 1222

Character sheet
Name: Joan
HP:
So I heard Pot of Duality is gettin a reprint lololololol Left_bar_bleue300/300So I heard Pot of Duality is gettin a reprint lololololol Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
So I heard Pot of Duality is gettin a reprint lololololol Left_bar_bleue700/700So I heard Pot of Duality is gettin a reprint lololololol Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)

So I heard Pot of Duality is gettin a reprint lololololol Empty
PostSubject: So I heard Pot of Duality is gettin a reprint lololololol   So I heard Pot of Duality is gettin a reprint lololololol I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:29 am

So I heard Pot of Duality is gettin a reprint lololololol 300px-PotofDualityDREV-EN-ScR-1E
Quote :
Reveal the top 3 cards of your Deck, add 1 of them to your hand, then shuffle the rest back into your Deck. You can only activate 1 "Pot of Duality" per turn. You cannot Special Summon a monster(s) during the turn you activate this card.

http://www.yugioh-card.com/uk/products/tin2011wave1.html

Quote :

This year’s first two tins give you more bang for your buck than ever before:

5 booster packs of the year’s hottest sets (2 Storm of Ragnarok, 2 Extreme Victory, 1 Generation Force)
1 Secret Rare Xyz Monster
1 Super Rare “Pot of Duality” Spell Card
3 more Super Rare variants of out-of-print cards.

Hey guys, remember how PoD used to be more than $100?
Because I sure can't.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
So I heard Pot of Duality is gettin a reprint lololololol 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
So I heard Pot of Duality is gettin a reprint lololololol Left_bar_bleue300/300So I heard Pot of Duality is gettin a reprint lololololol Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
So I heard Pot of Duality is gettin a reprint lololololol Left_bar_bleue150/150So I heard Pot of Duality is gettin a reprint lololololol Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: So I heard Pot of Duality is gettin a reprint lololololol   So I heard Pot of Duality is gettin a reprint lololololol I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:16 pm

LOL, I feel bad to those people who bought it more than $100.
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
So I heard Pot of Duality is gettin a reprint lololololol GearfriedSo I heard Pot of Duality is gettin a reprint lololololol S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
So I heard Pot of Duality is gettin a reprint lololololol Left_bar_bleue280/280So I heard Pot of Duality is gettin a reprint lololololol Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
So I heard Pot of Duality is gettin a reprint lololololol Left_bar_bleue170/170So I heard Pot of Duality is gettin a reprint lololololol Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: So I heard Pot of Duality is gettin a reprint lololololol   So I heard Pot of Duality is gettin a reprint lololololol I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 2:35 pm

Eria wrote:

QFT. I can smell RAGE from some duelists who bought Duality with $100 price. XD

It's a right decision for me for not wasting my money on Duality...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Garaito
Super Charmer
Super Charmer
Garaito

Charmer Power : 2613
Location : Padang, and somewhere in Tokyo, near a little river, with Aimizu
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
So I heard Pot of Duality is gettin a reprint lololololol Shiningfri-1

Character sheet
Name: Yamikaru
HP:
So I heard Pot of Duality is gettin a reprint lololololol Left_bar_bleue400/400So I heard Pot of Duality is gettin a reprint lololololol Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
MP:
So I heard Pot of Duality is gettin a reprint lololololol Left_bar_bleue150/150So I heard Pot of Duality is gettin a reprint lololololol Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: So I heard Pot of Duality is gettin a reprint lololololol   So I heard Pot of Duality is gettin a reprint lololololol I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 8:32 pm

wuuuut, Dualitos (mynicknameforduality) is getting reprint, after 1 year released?

isn't that too fast?

sasuga trollnami
Back to top Go down
http://igaraito.blogspot.com
Joan's Guardian
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Joan's Guardian

Charmer Power : 1222

Character sheet
Name: Joan
HP:
MP:
So I heard Pot of Duality is gettin a reprint lololololol Left_bar_bleue700/700So I heard Pot of Duality is gettin a reprint lololololol Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)

PostSubject: Re: So I heard Pot of Duality is gettin a reprint lololololol   So I heard Pot of Duality is gettin a reprint lololololol I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 6:59 am

Garaito wrote:
wuuuut, Dualitos (mynicknameforduality) is getting reprint, after 1 year released?

isn't that too fast?

People who sell the cards as singles are currently making a much bigger profit then Konami himself just by Pot of Duality ALONE.
For Konami, this is not a good thing by business standards, so they counter it with an easy-to-get reprint, so the prizetag will drop drasticly.
The reprint was needed, both in the game point and business point.
Back to top Go down
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Charmer Power : 1494
Badges :

PostSubject: Re: So I heard Pot of Duality is gettin a reprint lololololol   So I heard Pot of Duality is gettin a reprint lololololol I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:17 am

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
Eria wrote:

QFT. I can smell RAGE from some duelists who bought Duality with $100 price. XD

If it those Net-decker N00B, then I can see they're going to rage. But if it is the Pro-Player or veteran, then I see no reason for them to Rage. Look, just how many Tournament they have win over, and how many Duel have they triumphed because of that card? The card should have serve them well, so why should they rage if it being reprinted? It's not like you can buy a victory to start with.

As for me, I like it for being reprinted. It's outrageous to have a card that can be utilized in lot of deck to be so overpriced. And since All of my deck can use it, then... I can only say I'm happy.

Now, on to the bad news.

The Pre-order for the tin is closed on most place, because the very limited supply of the product and incredible demand from the duelist... The tin distribution priority is given to the official store first. So, expect the tin to be "Kinda" overpriced and the Super Rare Duality price to be more than you can imagine. If you have official store near you, then that's a given... But if not... Well, just wait and see,
Back to top Go down
Dally
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Dally

Charmer Power : 1533

Character sheet
Name: Aragaki Kiryu
HP:
So I heard Pot of Duality is gettin a reprint lololololol Left_bar_bleue2000/2000So I heard Pot of Duality is gettin a reprint lololololol Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
MP:
So I heard Pot of Duality is gettin a reprint lololololol Left_bar_bleue500/500So I heard Pot of Duality is gettin a reprint lololololol Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: So I heard Pot of Duality is gettin a reprint lololololol   So I heard Pot of Duality is gettin a reprint lololololol I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 5:01 pm

I don't really care. It's still the same card.
Back to top Go down
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Charmer Power : 1494
Badges :

PostSubject: Re: So I heard Pot of Duality is gettin a reprint lololololol   So I heard Pot of Duality is gettin a reprint lololololol I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 8:45 am

Some more Info... Kristya being reprinted as well on Zenmeister Tin. Oh dear... Now Agent-Fairy gonna be everywhere...
Back to top Go down
Skyblade LV12
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Skyblade LV12

Charmer Power : 1838

Character sheet
Name: Skyblade the Elemental Charmer
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: So I heard Pot of Duality is gettin a reprint lololololol   So I heard Pot of Duality is gettin a reprint lololololol I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 10:32 am

hehe That's why you never buy cards at that price, because if they are important, they'll get reprinted in a cheaper way. Even it it didn't, I'd rather chance it by buying a box of the pack it is in instead of just buying the single for about the same price.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I heard Pot of Duality is gettin a reprint lololololol   So I heard Pot of Duality is gettin a reprint lololololol I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I heard Pot of Duality is gettin a reprint lololololol
Page 1 of 1