Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)

Go down 
+32
Hippocampus
Binding Dharc
animeftw999
Charmergirl2251
Gulansius
MaxxiasCXY96
Winged_Kuribe
billy00
ally of justice catastor
Solid Snake
Misuka
purifier
Dally
MCK
kelptic183
DHeroDogma
Skyblade LV12
Angelionic
SM4
kurou
Kunitaj
Takaoldaria
HiitaFire
Joan's Guardian
ocryptid
Kappa Tulen
Wiseman
Will Lair
Charmer Fan Yuji
Ratsu
Kirikaze Fuuma
TheLastHope
36 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
TheLastHope
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer
TheLastHope

Charmer Power : 1088

Character sheet
Name: Jeff
HP:
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) Left_bar_bleue500/500What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) Left_bar_bleue300/300What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) Empty
PostSubject: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:04 am

Some people are annoyed by certain cards that basically have effects that destroy your strategy when you are just about to win and then you lose cause of it. One of these types of annoying cards which I went up against would have to be Crystal Abundance. It is a spell card in which you tribute 4 crystal beasts to destroy all monsters on the field and then you can summon any amount of monsters from their graveyard. What kind of card was the most annoying type of card you have been up against and what does it do.
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) GearfriedWhat is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) Left_bar_bleue280/280What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) Left_bar_bleue170/170What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:18 am

Crystal Abundance is an OTK card. It's not to disrupt strategy. That's not too annoying for me. Know what's annoying?

Brain Control.
Gorz.
Judgment Dragon
Honest.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
TheLastHope
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer
TheLastHope

Charmer Power : 1088

Character sheet
Name: Jeff
HP:
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) Left_bar_bleue500/500What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) Left_bar_bleue300/300What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:41 am

I agree, the Japanese and anime version of crush card is also annoying since it basically is an instant win(it destroys all monsters on your field or in your deck or hand with 1500 ATK or more)
Back to top Go down
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

Charmer Power : 1347

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:48 pm

TheLastHope wrote:
I agree, the Japanese and anime version of crush card is also annoying since it basically is an instant win(it destroys all monsters on your field or in your deck or hand with 1500 ATK or more)
The Japanese card has the same effect as the English version, only the anime version has the "destroy all monsters in your deck with less then 1500 ATK" effect.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixfragment.webs.com/
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Charmer Power : 3377
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:16 pm

To me, It's Judgment Dragon and the Blackwings, they SO get on my nerves...
Back to top Go down
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 5:30 pm

If you hit the tournament seen, then you know what the most annoying card is... ROYAL OPPRESSION! >.<;
Back to top Go down
Will Lair
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Will Lair

Charmer Power : 1376
Favorite Charmer : Lyna
Badges :
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) Inochi01 What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) Pumpkingbadge

Character sheet
Name: Milla
HP:
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) Left_bar_bleue700/700What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)
MP:
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) Left_bar_bleue210/950What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) Empty_bar_bleue  (210/950)

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 8:24 pm

Here's something even worse than Royal Opression:

Archlord Krystia, can be summoned by tributing, Valhalla, Athena and it's own effect, among others and just when you think you got rid of it, it returns to the top of your deck when it's going to be sent from the field to the graveyard (destroyed or not) and when it's on the field, there's no way you can special summon any monsters and with 2800 atk points, it's a very tough card to deal with Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:20 pm

Will Lair wrote:
Here's something even worse than Royal Opression:

Archlord Krystia, can be summoned by tributing, Valhalla, Athena and it's own effect, among others and just when you think you got rid of it, it returns to the top of your deck when it's going to be sent from the field to the graveyard (destroyed or not) and when it's on the field, there's no way you can special summon any monsters and with 2800 atk points, it's a very tough card to deal with Very Happy

There is one problem, its weak against monster destruction, there is alot more monster destruction then there is S/T destruction.
Back to top Go down
Will Lair
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Will Lair

Charmer Power : 1376
Favorite Charmer : Lyna
Badges :
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) Inochi01 What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) Pumpkingbadge

Character sheet
Name: Milla
HP:
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) Left_bar_bleue700/700What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)
MP:
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) Left_bar_bleue210/950What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) Empty_bar_bleue  (210/950)

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:05 pm

Well, that's right, but remember that it returns to the top of the deck every time it's going to be sent to the graveyard and if you have Valhalla, Hall of the Fallen it will be on your side of the field each turn.
Back to top Go down
Wiseman
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Wiseman

Charmer Power : 1364
Badges :
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) Kuribo02 What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) 6229305_m

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:02 pm

Synchro, i hate all that f-----g new sistem, i mean, if there are fusion monster's why whe need synchro in the game? and why in motocycle?
Back to top Go down
http://thefarsouth.blogspot.com/
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Charmer Power : 1494
Badges :
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) Shiningfri-1

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:35 am

1. DD Crow = Since my Deck mainly Grave-based...
2. Herald of Perfection = Too formidable to take down once it appear early with Tethys.
3. Royal Oppression = Anime-ish Deck hate this.
4. Machina Fortress = It can appear easily, searchable, and they're everywhere! (All newbie that just start playing usually run Machina)
5. GB War-Chariot = The main reason for me to hate GB...
Back to top Go down
ocryptid
New Charmer
New Charmer

Charmer Power : 1005

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:02 pm

1. BRIONAC, DRAGON OF THE ICE BARRIER. It's Chaos emperor Dragon No.2
2. STARDUST DRAGON. It's hard to beat, ans It looks like an Alien cards.
3. Goyo Guardian.....Syncro was not very bright idea, I think.
4. Honest. It's not honest. It's just mean.
Back to top Go down
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:41 pm

ocryptid wrote:

...How are any of theses cards broken?

Brionac is easy to kill now days, also it promotes bad hand advantage. Remember kids Divine wrath is not just a fun trap card, its a survival trait.

Same with Stardust Dragon, its easy to get rid of it with a Divine Wrath, also a DD crow can take care of it, not to mention you can easily attack over it. and... alien monster? I mean, aside from the gemstones embedded in him, I don't see how hes an alien?

Goyo Guardia, well I can see how it seems broken, but not for the reason that you are more likely. His effect is not what makes him so broken, its his attack points, 2800 on a level 6 that you can summon in one turn is downright crazy, but as I said its easy to kill, Divine wrath yet again can stop it, but he is also only able to activate his effect when he attacks so you can use plenty of the "kill when they attack" cards like the ever so popular mirror force.

Honest, Well that is the only one on here that seems anywhere near broken. But thats just because it make a monster un-kill able by battle for one turn, not much important about that. I mean, it saves a monster, but there is no problem with that, plus it needs a monster on the field, often times you wont have anything due to the infernaity cards, and nasty spell cards like smashing ground.
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) GearfriedWhat is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) S-hai01

Character sheet
HP:
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) Left_bar_bleue280/280What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) Left_bar_bleue170/170What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:20 pm

Ratsu wrote:
ocryptid wrote:

...How are any of theses cards broken?

Brionac is easy to kill now days, also it promotes bad hand advantage. Remember kids Divine wrath is not just a fun trap card, its a survival trait.

Same with Stardust Dragon, its easy to get rid of it with a Divine Wrath, also a DD crow can take care of it, not to mention you can easily attack over it. and... alien monster? I mean, aside from the gemstones embedded in him, I don't see how hes an alien?

Goyo Guardia, well I can see how it seems broken, but not for the reason that you are more likely. His effect is not what makes him so broken, its his attack points, 2800 on a level 6 that you can summon in one turn is downright crazy, but as I said its easy to kill, Divine wrath yet again can stop it, but he is also only able to activate his effect when he attacks so you can use plenty of the "kill when they attack" cards like the ever so popular mirror force.

Honest, Well that is the only one on here that seems anywhere near broken. But thats just because it make a monster un-kill able by battle for one turn, not much important about that. I mean, it saves a monster, but there is no problem with that, plus it needs a monster on the field, often times you wont have anything due to the infernaity cards, and nasty spell cards like smashing ground.

Well... CED is also still kill-able by divine wrath. Is it still broken? Yes.
Back to top Go down
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:09 pm

You misunderstand why he was "Broken" two things can "break" a card. The first being advantage, most notably is Pot of Greed. You play the spell (a -1 to your hand) and draw two (+2 to your hand). In the end you come out +1. other cards might seem like a advantage (like monster reborn) but it comes out to a net gain of 0. -1 for the spell, +1 for the card you revive so it equals out to Zero, so a card that give a + advantage can be called "broken". The other reason cards are called broken is because of an over powered game breaking combo that causes your opponent to not be able to come back from. The reason CED was considered "broken" was because of the "Yata-Lock" combo. If you look at it in now days game format, JD is alot more "broken" then CED because it stays on the field with its attack, CED leaves the field.
Back to top Go down
Joan's Guardian
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Joan's Guardian

Charmer Power : 1222

Character sheet
Name: Joan
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:56 am

Machina Fortress.

Seriously, I can get around the likes like Stardust and Goyo, but Machina Fortress somehow always managed to find a way to piss me of. I do get around it, but good god, is it annoying.

Ratsu wrote:
You misunderstand why he was "Broken" two things can "break" a card. The first being advantage, most notably is Pot of Greed. You play the spell (a -1 to your hand) and draw two (+2 to your hand). In the end you come out +1. other cards might seem like a advantage (like monster reborn) but it comes out to a net gain of 0. -1 for the spell, +1 for the card you revive so it equals out to Zero, so a card that give a + advantage can be called "broken".

By that logic, gadgets, Monarchs and Machine Gearframe are broken. They are nothing but pure +1's to begin with.

Ratsu wrote:
The other reason cards are called broken is because of an over powered game breaking combo that causes your opponent to not be able to come back from. The reason CED was considered "broken" was because of the "Yata-Lock" combo.

No. The reason that CED is broken is that because it's summon conditions are a joke and it's effect basicly says PRESS THE WIN BUTTON TO WIN THE GAME. The Yata-lock was just an added bonus to it.

Ratsu wrote:
If you look at it in now days game format, JD is alot more "broken" then CED because it stays on the field with its attack, CED leaves the field.

JD needs a specific archtype to work with. CED can just be mindlessly splashed into anything that runs a good amount Light and Darks. And today's game's format has been terrible since Phantom Darkness came out.

This, however, doesn't make JD less banworthy.

By the way, Brionac, Stardust and Goyo are banworthy.

Brionac can simply nuke the field and allows you to discard specific cards like Mezuki and D-Hero Malicious as well. If I'm able to win the game, card advanged doesn't matter anymore.

Stardust and Goyo are banworthy, because they are splashable into everything due to having laughable easy summoning conditions. and downright ridicilious effect for such little effort.

lolDivineWrath. People can easily play around it these days. Karma Cut and PWWB are better options, since it can be activated at any given time. Plus, if I discard cards from my hand through Brionac, its most likely I wanted to discard that card in the first place. Brionac doesn't only win games by its own effect.

Also, D.D. Crow is horribly overhyped as a main deck card. It's nothing but purely Side Deck Material.

And you act like you will always to be able to draw into your card at the right time, just to counter a specific card. Royal Opression were a valid deck type last format, as it stops anything meta into their tracks, but that didn't stop the meta decks either.

If counter-ability was the biggest part of the game, the banlist didn't even exists.

And that's terrible.

Ratsu wrote:
Brionac is easy to kill now days, also it promotes bad hand advantage.

Play better opponents.
Back to top Go down
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:47 pm

I play in tournaments, I think I play against just fine opponents, Syncrhos have never been a bother to me honestly. I always have something waiting for them. (be it divine wrath to kill their effects, or black horn of heavy to stop them.) I don't think I am the right person to really say whats broken on this part becuase "broken" cards have never been a problem for me. My dark counterpart deck is pretty... tool boxy I guess is the right term. Most Meta decks and even the old ones cant do much against it. (But I find a few casual decks can really hurt it)
But I ask you then, how is Cyber Jar "Broken"? Its always been on the list of "broken" cards.

Brionac, stardust, and goyo are NOT banworthy, they can be gotten around easily, at the most I see them getting limited. (well Brionac and goyo are, I think the only reason stardust is not, is because its easy to get around with... well brionac or goyo XD)
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:45 pm

Ratsu wrote:
Brionac, stardust, and goyo are NOT banworthy, they can be gotten around easily, at the most I see them getting limited. (well Brionac and goyo are, I think the only reason stardust is not, is because its easy to get around with... well brionac or goyo XD)

Well, then riddle me this. When you play some synchro spamming deck, What is the very first synchro monster you want to summon to the field?

The answer should be very obvious one.
Back to top Go down
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:49 pm

Hmm.. tough call really, I never like to summon goyo or brionac first because they will be killed off easy, Stardust ends up getting over attack the next turn. I normally would summon Catastor first honestly, but again I might not be the best person for this because I rarly even use my extra deck in my deck. (I only run 3 tuners and half the time I never synchro) but it gets past synchro decks just as easy.
Back to top Go down
Joan's Guardian
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Joan's Guardian

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:07 am

Ratsu wrote:
I play in tournaments, I think I play against just fine opponents
My dark counterpart deck is pretty... tool boxy I guess is the right term.
Most Meta decks and even the old ones cant do much against it. (But I find a few casual decks can really hurt it)

Your locals do not count.

Ratsu wrote:
But I ask you then, how is Cyber Jar "Broken"? Its always been on the list of "broken" cards.

FLIP: Dark Hole. Morphing Jar without the discard. Mindlessly Special Summon anything to the field.

Ratsu wrote:

DAD, JD and CED can also be stopped by Solemn Judgment while it was at 3. That didn't stop JD and DAD taking over tournaments either.

And your reasoning to not to ban overpowered card A is because overpowered card A can be stopped by overpowered card B?

Lovely.

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
Well, then riddle me this. When you play some synchro spamming deck, What is the very first synchro monster you want to summon to the field?

The answer should be very obvious one.

Eh, it depends on the deck and situation really. I ussually go for Revived King over Goyo in Zombies, since it stops Ryko and GK Spy's in their tracks.
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:07 am

@Joan : I mean, in generic Synchro spamming deck. Not zombies.
Back to top Go down
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:39 pm

I am not talking about locals, I play in reginals, many years ago almost making it to the world tournament... but it was around that time that Ojama trio was banned and my horus lock down (monster, spell, and trap) was no longer playable.

I don't see cyber jar as "Broken" now days at least, most then likely both players will get something out of it. No cards like Harpies featherdust are obviously over powered. But my problem with CED getting banned is because of cards like Sky Scourge Norleras. In my deck I ALWAYS have it in the graveyard, then all I have to do is remove it with Phantom of chaos and boom instant CED, infact I would say it worse then CED because in the end I get to draw a card. Why is he not banned? (Don't read this Konami! I love that card it fits my deck too well to be banned! D: )

Solemn Judgment is not the only way to stop them, people need to lean there are OTHER easier way, like for instance the always over looked Black Horn of Heaven. Also I tend to use Revived lord hades instead of Goyo because its best to save goyo (I normally just ram another goyo with it) but again, I rarely sychro anyway.
Back to top Go down
Joan's Guardian
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Joan's Guardian

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:13 pm

Ratsu wrote:
I am not talking about locals, I play in reginals, many years ago almost making it to the world tournament... but it was around that time that Ojama trio was banned and my horus lock down (monster, spell, and trap) was no longer playable.

Ojama Trio was never banned in the first place and it has been more than 5 years that Horus Lockdown was a tournament worthy deck.

Time has changed. Duels in tournaments aren't as long as they were before as you think they are.

Ratsu wrote:

But my problem with CED getting banned is because of cards like Sky Scourge Norleras. In my deck I ALWAYS have it in the graveyard, then all I have to do is remove it with Phantom of chaos and boom instant CED, infact I would say it worse then CED because in the end I get to draw a card.

Did you really just compare the most broken card in existence of the Trading Card World that barely requires a deck with a card that requires to build a deck around.

Wow.

And Sky Scourge Norelas should also be banned in the first place anyway.

Ratsu wrote:
Why is he not banned?

Because Konami are a bunch of idiots who can't even make properly cards most of the times and goes banning small pieces that leads to the problem instead of banning the problem itself.

And this is why we can't have nice things.

Ratsu wrote:

Solemn Judgment is not the only way to stop them, people need to lean there are OTHER easier way, like for instance the always over looked Black Horn of Heaven. Also I tend to use Revived lord hades instead of Goyo because its best to save goyo (I normally just ram another goyo with it) but again, I rarely sychro anyway.

Fine, let me restate myself:
Black Horn of Heaven, Royal Opression, Divine Wrath, Bottomless Trap Hole and Solemn Judgment can all stop JD, DAD and CED. That still wasn't enough to stop JD, DAD and CED from taking over tournaments and regionals either.

Unless the cards in your side deck are working very flowly with your Main Deck, siding a card just to counter 1 card is just downright idiotic. These cards will clog your hand way too often and meta decks have more way outs then just by using there key card.
Back to top Go down
Wiseman
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Wiseman

Charmer Power : 1364
Badges :
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) Kuribo02 What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) 6229305_m

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:00 pm

I'm meaning that Synchro are broken cause with then in the game the polymerisation is almost meaningless (exep's for some card's of judai's deck's) and if you don't have any synchro in your deck then your oponnent cant summoun petry much faster than you (exept you have an archetype that allow you to summoun faster some kind of monsters).

I'm only have Gaia the hippye knight, how i'm suppose to fight against other synchro!
Back to top Go down
http://thefarsouth.blogspot.com/
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:13 pm

@Ratsu & Joan : You forgot about Stardust Dragon? I thought it's the obvious one? It's the best level 8 synchro monster by default and makes the destruction effect useless. also, it's a potential +1 when it's already on the field. Even though it isn't banworthy. At least it should be limited.

Oh, I have to put another card in my annoying list : Stardust Assault. What are you gonna do when almost all card's effect on the field can be negated?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next