Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)

Go down 
+32
Hippocampus
Binding Dharc
animeftw999
Charmergirl2251
Gulansius
MaxxiasCXY96
Winged_Kuribe
billy00
ally of justice catastor
Solid Snake
Misuka
purifier
Dally
MCK
kelptic183
DHeroDogma
Skyblade LV12
Angelionic
SM4
kurou
Kunitaj
Takaoldaria
HiitaFire
Joan's Guardian
ocryptid
Kappa Tulen
Wiseman
Will Lair
Charmer Fan Yuji
Ratsu
Kirikaze Fuuma
TheLastHope
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
purifier
New Charmer
New Charmer
purifier

Charmer Power : 1022

What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 4:52 am

brionac

apparently everybody uses it but me (cause its too mainstream)

also dimensinal fissure - macro cosmos, but i dont find those as annoying as brionac
Back to top Go down
Misuka
New Charmer
New Charmer
Misuka

Charmer Power : 1023

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 8:38 pm

Legendary Six Samurai - Shi En -w-U
Back to top Go down
Solid Snake
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Solid Snake

Charmer Power : 1212
Favorite Charmer : Lyna

Character sheet
Name: Cardboard Box
HP:
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/5What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)
MP:
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue12/12What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 2:34 pm

Starlight Road, Heavy Storm's nightmare. Normally, I rarely come across this trap card ever, but when I see one activated in response, I'm screwed. Can't really do much besides to try to counter it with a Solemn Warning.
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 GearfriedWhat is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue280/280What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue170/170What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 9:43 am

Well... one of the most annoying card I've ever seen for now is Evolzar Laggia. This card could negate almost anything and he'll be very hard to duel when you are at disadvantage against your opponent.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Charmer Power : 1494
Badges :
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 Shiningfri-1

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 8:25 pm

1. Black Luster Soldier, Envoy of the Beginning (Too Broken. Making the game kinda imbalanced for some deck due to it's easy summoning requirement)
2. Inzektor Dragonfly (Broken. Giving unfair advantage just by summoning this and having hornet)
3. Necrovalley (Always hate this card)
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Charmer Power : 1485
Favorite Charmer : Hiita
Badges :
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 1522432259

Character sheet
Name: ally of justice decisive armor
HP:
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue300/300What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:08 am

Blackwing: I freaking hate this archetype/card, if you use black whirlwind + sirroco the dawn(add bora) + Azure(add bora again), special summon the two bora(add whirlwind and kalut), special summon whirlwind.
There! You call out 5 monster in one turn!
And you have the 1400 honest also!
Not even six-samurai could do that!
Back to top Go down
billy00
New Charmer
New Charmer
billy00

Charmer Power : 1038

Character sheet
Name: billy
HP:
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue163/256What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (163/256)
MP:
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:55 am

final countdown- after 20 terns after this card is set you win the duel.
lightning vortex- discard 1 card. destroy all your opponents monsters.
these are the most annoying cards that have bin played agents me.
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 GearfriedWhat is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 S-hai01

Character sheet
HP:
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue280/280What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue170/170What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 4:26 am

billy00 wrote:
final countdown- after 20 terns after this card is set you win the duel.
lightning vortex- discard 1 card. destroy all your opponents monsters.
these are the most annoying cards that have bin played agents me.

Well, I think Final Countdown card, when it comes to individual strength, is worthless. If you pair it with wrong cards, you'll lose before 20 turns happen. Many Final Countdown deck uses stall cards to prevent you from damaging him and that makes Final Countdown deck, annoying. Lightning Vortex, can be minus, can be plus, depending on the situation. You'll realize that many pro doesn't use Lightning Vortex anymore these days. They used Dark Hole instead, which is costless and hits face down monsters too.

On topic : I still don't like Lagia, Dolkka, and recently, most of the stall cards for obvious reason.
Back to top Go down
Winged_Kuribe
New Charmer
New Charmer
Winged_Kuribe

Charmer Power : 1006

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue300/300What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:11 pm

Marshmallon!!!

I personally don't find Bionac that annoying since last time I was dueling this really nooby duelist and he had Bionac on the field with 1 card in his hand. And I had Marshmallon and Spirit Reaper on the field Cool That guy kept on discard 1 card to return either Marshmallon or Spirit Reaper to my hand and attack the other. Got killed by Marshmallon's effect afterwards -.-'
Back to top Go down
MaxxiasCXY96
New Charmer
New Charmer
MaxxiasCXY96

Charmer Power : 1114

Character sheet
Name: Maxxy
HP:
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue245/245What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (245/245)
MP:
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue175/175What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (175/175)

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:07 pm

'i would say Compulsory Evacuation Device and Neo-SPacian Grandmole -_-
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/aznplayaboi?feature=mhee
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:22 pm

Grand Mole... yeah. That one is a walking compulsory with body. It's annoying when you already have some extra deck monsters and suddenly he trolls you. Agreed with this one.

Marshmallon... not really. There are many destruction cards nowadays. It's easy to take him out for good.
Back to top Go down
Gulansius
New Charmer
New Charmer
Gulansius

Charmer Power : 1035
Favorite Charmer : Eria

Character sheet
Name: Jeff
HP:
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2972/4000What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2972/4000)
MP:
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue423/650What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (423/650)

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 5:55 pm

I will say for one thing, probably the 2 most annoying cards I've EVER seen now are Tyrant's Tirade, which is basically a Skill Drain that affects the hand too and Scrap-Iron Scarecrow, negate and place back down and use it almost immediately, which makes me wonder how it's not banned or limited. >.<
Back to top Go down
MaxxiasCXY96
New Charmer
New Charmer
MaxxiasCXY96

Charmer Power : 1114

Character sheet
Name: Maxxy
HP:
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue245/245What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (245/245)
MP:
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue175/175What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (175/175)

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 6:08 pm

Scrap-Iron Scarecrow is used to block one monster, plus it doesnt destroy the monster at all. It's annoying but easy to get over if you have more monsters
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/aznplayaboi?feature=mhee
Charmergirl2251
New Charmer
New Charmer
Charmergirl2251

Charmer Power : 1040

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:25 pm

MaxxiasCXY96 wrote:
Scrap-Iron Scarecrow is used to block one monster, plus it doesnt destroy the monster at all. It's annoying but easy to get over if you have more monsters

Scrap-iron scarecrow is very easy to destroy, just mst it. A lot of cards that have been named is what i play. I have a D.D. deck and a crystal deck so some of those cards are just fun to use.

I really hate bottemless because it takes my charmers out of play and I can't get them back.
Back to top Go down
animeftw999
New Charmer
New Charmer
animeftw999

Charmer Power : 1015

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 11:33 pm

Red Dragon Archfiend, Red Nova Dragon and.... THAT DAMN lightning vortex
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Badges :
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 1522432259

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 10:38 am

Well, I don't think Lightning vortex was that bad, I mean, last time my enemy use it on my card, and I activate dark deal, and you know what card did he discard??? Silva!!!! He doesn't have any card on the field, and no card on hand, I'm totally winning the match thanks to that
I think the most annoying card now was the starlight road and maybe dark hole, you can use it with some card that needed to be destroyed light heart-earth dragon to destroy the field and done an OTK
Back to top Go down
Charmergirl2251
New Charmer
New Charmer
Charmergirl2251

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:39 pm

ally of justice catastor wrote:
Well, I don't think Lightning vortex was that bad, I mean, last time my enemy use it on my card, and I activate dark deal, and you know what card did he discard??? Silva!!!! He doesn't have any card on the field, and no card on hand, I'm totally winning the match thanks to that
I think the most annoying card now was the starlight road and maybe dark hole, you can use it with some card that needed to be destroyed light heart-earth dragon to destroy the field and done an OTK

I totally forgot about starlight road! I really hate that card because it is hard to get rid of unless I steal it with Wynn.
Back to top Go down
Dally
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Dally

Charmer Power : 1533

Character sheet
Name: Aragaki Kiryu
HP:
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
MP:
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue500/500What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 9:35 am

Charmergirl2251 wrote:

I totally forgot about starlight road! I really hate that card because it is hard to get rid of unless I steal it with Wynn.

What are you talking about? Starlight road is a trap card, you can only steal Stardust Dragon, and that is a stretch unless you have some stall cards to back her up.
Back to top Go down
Charmergirl2251
New Charmer
New Charmer
Charmergirl2251

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:02 am

Dally wrote:
Charmergirl2251 wrote:

What are you talking about? Starlight road is a trap card, you can only steal Stardust Dragon, and that is a stretch unless you have some stall cards to back her up.

Sorry i meant to say that. It can be done and you can use a scroll of bewitchment to change it from wind to whatever you want.
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 5:43 am

After start internet searching, I saw the craziest card that I think will come out soon......
Chaos Master! Probably get kicked in the *ss with DAT EFFECT!!!
I mean, it was even more broken than the Chaos Dragon!!!
And maybe Chaos Goddess, with those swarming, I don't think I can win the game when she appear(well, when she appear!)
And don't forget Darkness Metal! His "Hopeless Dragon" deck was too broken
Back to top Go down
Solid Snake
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Solid Snake

Charmer Power : 1212
Favorite Charmer : Lyna

Character sheet
Name: Cardboard Box
HP:
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/5What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)
MP:
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue12/12What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:08 pm

Dragged Down to the Grave is so good, I hate it.
Back to top Go down
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Charmer Power : 1494
Badges :
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 Shiningfri-1

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 6:55 am

-Effect Veiler (As much as I hate this card, it is one who keep the game in balance)
-One day of Peace (I prefer a duel where you fight like a man. Deck that use this card always a kind of cowardice deck)
Back to top Go down
Binding Dharc
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Binding Dharc

Charmer Power : 2116
Favorite Charmer : Dharc
Badges :
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 586968 What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 346267

Character sheet
Name: Hiita the Fire Charmer
HP:
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue350/350What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
MP:
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue400/400What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:19 pm

I hate Mirror Force. Don't use it, and it is annoying!
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Badges :
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 1658415264 What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 3087721399What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue500/500What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/200What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:56 pm

Mirror Force is not as bad as Torrential Tribute or Dimensional Prison.

Cards that are annoying, hm? Well imo, Gateway of the Six should not have made. Also, most things in top tier decks annoy me (and I haven't even played against many of the new meta like Fire Fists, Mermails, etc.). I also agree that Starlight Road and REDMD are pretty dumb.
Back to top Go down
ΛΔ
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ΛΔ

Charmer Power : 2295

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 3:02 pm

Dragon Rulers are the worst and I'm convinced Konami was on some sort of powerful substance when they made these.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)   What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the most annoying yugioh card you had seen(if you duel)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next