Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Monster attack and effect names

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

Charmer Power : 1347

Monster attack and effect names Empty
PostSubject: Monster attack and effect names   Monster attack and effect names I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 1:01 am

Do you have a special name for any of your monsters attacks or effects? (simple topic is simple.)

For instance when I activate the effect of "Sky Scourge Norleras" I announce its effects name... "Worlds End Roar!" I always get a smile when I do that. XD

So do any of you have any cards with attack names?
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixfragment.webs.com/
DHeroDogma
New Charmer
New Charmer
DHeroDogma

Charmer Power : 1019

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
Monster attack and effect names Left_bar_bleue300/300Monster attack and effect names Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Monster attack and effect names Left_bar_bleue150/150Monster attack and effect names Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Monster attack and effect names   Monster attack and effect names I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 2:38 pm

"Colossal Revival!" for Colossal Fighter's reviving effect, and his attack is, "Raging Colossus", lol.
I even gave Formula Synchron an attack name. "Formulating Speedway!", with his lol draw effect, "Lol Draw Synchron Activate!" with Synchro effect, " Rose Nuke of Trolling!", since Black Rose Dragon would be my card to Synchro with this most of the time during the opponent's turn for the lulz.
And finally, and Iron Chain Monsters' attacks with "Chain Chain Chain!" but saying it fast, since its funny to repeat the same word sometimes in a fast pace.
Other monsters would just give a generic "'insert part of monster name' Punch!", "Beam", "Chomp", "Crush", "Dive", "Flare", "Smash", "Psychic Punch (or Beam, or Slash)", or "Slash", and in some cases, "Stream". I'm still trying to come up with more since I only got a few.
Back to top Go down
Angelionic
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Angelionic

Charmer Power : 1542

Character sheet
Name: Hayato
HP:
Monster attack and effect names Left_bar_bleue300/320Monster attack and effect names Empty_bar_bleue  (300/320)
MP:
Monster attack and effect names Left_bar_bleue60/100Monster attack and effect names Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Monster attack and effect names   Monster attack and effect names I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 2:57 pm

Gargoyle's Slash- When Ryu Kishsin attacks.
Gargoyle Dark-burst when Ryu kishin Overlord uses his abilities.
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Charmer Power : 3377
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
Monster attack and effect names Left_bar_bleue500/500Monster attack and effect names Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Monster attack and effect names Left_bar_bleue300/300Monster attack and effect names Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Monster attack and effect names   Monster attack and effect names I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 4:49 pm

I usually like to say "Tempest Storm!" whenever I use Tempest Magician's effect, and "Tempest Reap!" whenever she attacks XD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster attack and effect names   Monster attack and effect names I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monster attack and effect names
Page 1 of 1