Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!!

Go down 
+3
Eria
Joan's Guardian
Kirikaze Fuuma
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Charmer Power : 3377
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/300NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!!   NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 2:49 am

lol, I'll see if I can get around to posting the Tempest Burn deck, and by "alongside my Charmer deck", means I don't really use the Charmer deck in real life that much TBH, as I know they'd get beaten by JD >_>. Plus I'm missing a few of the key cards, not the Charmers, I have 3 of each released so far, aside from Raina...
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! - Page 2 GearfriedNEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! - Page 2 S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue280/280NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue170/170NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!!   NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 3:00 am

NightWarrior wrote:
Cant say anything except, pretty darn you are, Dharc.

Well, i wonder why spirit art light doesnt release with Raina.

Wonder why dark spirit art wasn't released at the same time with Dharc? Seems konami doesn't give a damn about light spirit art... for now. Besides, if they release light spirit art, they might help LS. which konami tried to punish right now.

Joan's Guardian wrote:
You forgot Zombies, which is currently stronger than Blackwings and Infernity.

Not after TSHD released.

Joan's Guardian wrote:
You're winning 3-4 turns too slow >_>

it's just one duel. Not one match. Usually he wins in the 1st or 2nd turn. No discount. Have you tried to playtest it?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld

NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2