Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!!

Go down 
+3
Eria
Joan's Guardian
Kirikaze Fuuma
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! GearfriedNEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! Left_bar_bleue280/280NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! Left_bar_bleue170/170NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! Empty
PostSubject: NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!!   NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:31 pm

NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! Img012rt

Meet our new friend, guys. Raina the Light Charmer. Confirmed to be the next official charmer in TSHD. Don't know about the effect but it is probably still the same as the other. Goodbye Hikari the Light Charmer...

Discuss!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!!   NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:14 pm

YES!!!!!! Very Happy I'M SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THE LIGHT CHARMER FOR A LOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG TIME!!!!!! FINALLY THEY CREATE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :
NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! GearfriedNEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! S-hai01

Character sheet
HP:
NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! Left_bar_bleue280/280NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! Left_bar_bleue170/170NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!!   NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:55 pm

Can't wait for our admin to see this. NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! Biggrin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!!   NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:03 pm

yep!!!!
i cant wait i have been OBSESSED with the charmers almost my entire life, when me and my sis were little our parents wouldn't let us watch disney and dora and such only anime, so me and my sister grew up on yugioh and pokemon!!!!! something about 2009 it marked the beginning of my music and anime obsession, so I'm so excited to hear that there is a new charmer in the family!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!!   NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:07 pm

Dora...??? O_o

Your parents really loves you that they didn't let you watch Dora. You should be thankful for having such a nice parent since you were avoided by that annoying show and become a yugioh fans. NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! Biggrin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!!   NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:14 pm

yep!!! my little god-sisters are forced to watch dora and barney and the teletubbies and they just turned 9!!! Exclamation
you should send this topic about the new charmer to kazemachi
by the way, i was on yugioh wikia and saw that no one had updated the charmer page about the light charmer so i updated it
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!!   NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:21 am

By the way, it seems that konami finally released the light charmer, Raina in order to punished on of our 'lovely' meta, Lightsworn. I thought about this because I heard a rumor that judgment dragon, Lumina the lightsworn summoner and honest will be limited in the next ban-list. If this rumor is true, then Konami is really want to punished the LS user. And now, we have our lovely new charmer, Raina. The light charmer.

And of course, someone will be happy if Honest is limited. NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! Rolleyes
Back to top Go down
Joan's Guardian
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Joan's Guardian

Charmer Power : 1222

Character sheet
Name: Joan
HP:
NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! Left_bar_bleue300/300NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! Left_bar_bleue700/700NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!!   NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:12 am

Wow, where did this come from all of the sudden?

Finally, the circle of Attributes is complete, like they did it with the Monarch, until they ruined it with Kuraz.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! Left_bar_bleue300/300NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! Left_bar_bleue150/150NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!!   NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:06 am

Fujiwara-san still works with Konami. Glad to know it.

Dharc is really a lucky bastard now since Light Charmer is a girl.

Raina's English name probably could be changed to Laina (prefer Raina anyway).

But, although a Light Charmer released now, without support cards, they still not competitive -_-"
Raina's effect is just same with another Charmer.
And I thought we can't use her in WC 2010. orz.

And what makes me surprised is her number is 024, instead of 026.
And what happen in Wikia's Raina's Trivia? Charmers never confirmed officialy if they are siblings.

And, orz, our banner already outdated without Raina.

But, IMO, if she compared to the other 4 girl Charmers, Raina's not really beautiful... even though she's also cute >.<

Now, new slot opened for Raina in RP.
Better wait for her English name first before anyone can use her in RP.
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Ayai-chan
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Ayai-chan

Charmer Power : 2830
Favorite Charmer : Aussa
Badges :
NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! Marsh01 NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! Pumpkingbadge

Character sheet
Name: Aussa
HP:
NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! Left_bar_bleue310/310NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! Empty_bar_bleue  (310/310)
MP:
NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! Left_bar_bleue160/160NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!!   NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:32 am

Yay, a Light Charmer~! Her design is a little off compared to the other Charmers, but at least there are Charmers for the basic six Attributes. XD Oh wow, we have a Light Charmer in time for the giant battle against Armityle...
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Charmer Power : 3377
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! Left_bar_bleue500/500NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!!   NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:56 am

Yes!, Took Konami long enough to make her Razz. Japanese or not, when it comes out, I'm getting it, then getting the English version when it comes out XD, Now all we need to wait for is Familiar-Possessed - Dharc, Familiar-Possessed - Raina, and their final forms Razz.

@Ayai: It is a little off, I mainly see that with her coat not being the same brownish color, but Dharc's is more grayish. And here I thought ALL the Charmers had their eye and hair color match, Raina broke it like Ippiki did XD.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! Left_bar_bleue150/150NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!!   NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:05 am

First, we need to wait until her TCG name confirmed.
I'm not sure if her TCG name is still "Raina" anyway (just like Daruku/Dharc).
It could be Lynna, Lyna, Laina, Lhaina, Lhina, Lhyna, or whatever. orz.
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!!   NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:08 am

And Yuji, you need to change your sig, foo! NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! Mad
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
HP:
NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! Left_bar_bleue500/500NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!!   NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:36 am

@Kaze: Raina sounds just fine to me, I mean, sure Japanese CAN get the L's and R's in names confused, but until her name is confirmed to be changed, I'm gonna get calling her Raina.

@Kiri: lol, I know I need to change it, but I'm not good at making banners, this was made by another friend of mine, I'll see if I can get him to change Hikari to Raina Razz. May take a little while.

Edit: Now we have half the Charmers wearing shorts.
Aussa: Shorts.
Dharc: Shorts.
Raina: Shorts.
Eria: Skirt.
Wynn: Skirt.
Hiita: Skirt.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!!   NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:46 am

Kazemachi wrote:
(prefer Raina anyway).

Just Raina in this booster, for us the Charmer fans, I think she's not enough.
I wish the TCG exclusive also includes Charmer supports, or another version of Dharc/Raina. =)
(great if Konami would release 'em in TSHD)
Back to top Go down
Joan's Guardian
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Joan's Guardian

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! Left_bar_bleue700/700NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!!   NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:53 am

Kazemachi wrote:

But, although a Light Charmer released now, without support cards, they still not competitive -_-"

Even with support cards, the Charmers are still awfull in competitive play unless the cards are:
1. swarming the entire field for a small cost
2. a card that changes the Attribute of all monster on your opponent's field at any given time without having to be face-up.
3. a draw/search engine
4. Immediatly trigger the Charmer's effect once upon Normal/Special Summoning
5. Some kick-ass Synchro/Fusion Monster with easy Summoning conditions.
6. DERP DERP NUKE FIELD DERP DERP

That's how horrible the condition is of the current tournament play.

And by knowing Konami, I doubt it that they will release support for Charmers other than Book of Moon and Tayiou
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!!   NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:00 pm

Unlike today's Meta where everyone wants to Nuke the field and deal damage, the Charmers rely on strategy, which was what I first thought Yu-Gi-Oh was, now it's all "DERP, Blow up and DIRECT ATTACK! DERP".
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!!   NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:04 pm

charmer, even with light charmer released, still can't compete with meta such as LS, BW, and most likely infernity, no matter what kind of strategy you have. Except, if you can make a charmer antimeta deck, then you'll have a chance. Until then, no hope people. No hope.

I consider infernity as meta since it defeat LS in 5 turn. No bad hand dude (and no God hand). Yeah, my brother makes a proxy of infernity and he owns me with no problem.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!!   NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:24 pm

I feel the gameplay are getting worse, especially after the Synchro came. I think they just forgotten about Fusion Monster when I see the Synchro monsters at the first time.

Charmers need supports that is meta-ish, not only Familiar-Possessed support that can only have pierce effect when special summoned with the normal Charmer.

But, it still ok if they still not release Charmer supports. I'll still keep my Charmers because I love them. And because they didn't have support for their archetype, that's not mean I'll stop using my Charmer strategies.
Charmers are like having a 'hidden' support that doesn't immediately state if they were a support for Charmer cards. Such as Ally Genex Changer, Homunculus the Alchemic Being, the banned Tsukuyomi, DNA Transplant, Scroll of Bewitchment, Debris Dragon, Black Garden, etc.
This means you need to discover the strategy of using Charmer by yourself (and this is where i found this game is fun).

I see nothing wrong if you trying a non-meta deck with an unique strategy to play against a meta deck. Win or lose, this is just a game (children card game. orz).

Anyway, about Raina, seems she wears a handcuff on her left hand, just like Dharc.
Back to top Go down
Necromonium
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Necromonium

Charmer Power : 1120

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!!   NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:34 pm

Wow. I can't believe I've missed this.
^^
Raina sure does look different.
I half expected her to have blond hair, but white...

And I pictured Petit angel, but Happy lover's cool too.
^^
I can't wait to get my hands on one.
^^
*has upped the number of charmer cards he owns to about 130 I believe*
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!!   NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:21 pm

@Kaze: lol, No matter the cards they make, I don't think any of us will stop liking the Charmers Razz. And it's hard to tell if it's a handcuff or not as that pic is small.

@Necromonium: lol, White is technically a color of white, so, yeah, White can be light XD.
Back to top Go down
Joan's Guardian
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Joan's Guardian

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!!   NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:44 am

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
charmer, even with light charmer released, still can't compete with meta such as LS, BW, and most likely infernity, no matter what kind of strategy you have.

You forgot Zombies, which is currently stronger than Blackwings and Infernity.

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:

I consider infernity as meta since it defeat LS in 5 turn.

You're winning 3-4 turns too slow >_>

Kazemachi wrote:
I feel the gameplay are getting worse, especially after the Synchro came. I think they just forgotten about Fusion Monster when I see the Synchro monsters at the first time.

No, the Synchro's was an amazing idea of Konami. It's just that some Synchro Monsters are terribly designed because the summon conditions of some Synchros are blatantly easy to fulfill and give them more powerfull effects then some Synchro monster with more specific summoning conditions that aren't easy to fulfill.
And Konami didn't forgot about the Fusions. Absolute Zero is currently doing strong in Zombie Decks in tournament play and they are getting a crap load of support in Duelist Revolution (which comes after Shining Darkness). Let's pray the support is actually usefull.

Kazemachi wrote:

I see nothing wrong if you trying a non-meta deck with an unique strategy to play against a meta deck. Win or lose, this is just a game (children card game. orz).

This.
I'm getting really sick of people saying to other people, just because they don't run Zombies, Lightsworns or Blackwings. It's bloody annoying as hell, but sometimes funny as hell. I recently beat a Blackwing deck with my Guardian Angel Joan deck, but only because that player doesn't have a damn idea how Blackwings work and the deck he made was godawfully bad. And guess what. He still said I was a terrible player. I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!!   NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:05 am

lol, When you come down to it, Blackwings and Lightsworns aren't that unbeatable, I have a Tempest Burn deck in real life to run alongside my Charmer deck, and it has rarely ever lost Razz.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!!   NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 2:45 am

Joan's Guardian wrote:
It's just that some Synchro Monsters are terribly designed because the summon conditions of some Synchros are blatantly easy to fulfill and give them more powerfull effects then some Synchro monster with more specific summoning conditions that aren't easy to fulfill.

That's it, orz.
Easy to summon, and have powerful effect means everyone will have the same synchro monster in their deck. Brionac, Goyo Guardian, etc, They are some examples of Synchro monster that every duelist should have if they also play synchro (Synchro staples, except if they have a strategy that doesn't have to put them in their Extra Deck), and there's also some synchros that doesn't have a really good effect, meaning more less people would use them.

When the first time they release Synchro, I think it's just like they forgot Fusion because when Synchro was made, there's only few Fusion monsters that is useful in some decks (Elemental Heroes, etc), and many fusion monsters are crap if compared to the Synchro monsters (and many of them doesn't have effect, so some of them could be useful only if used with Instant Fusion, which is usually for the purpose of Synchro summoning), plus, Fusion monsters are harder to summon than a Synchro Monster. >.<

I also hope they release useful supports for Fusion monsters in the next set. Useful, but not broken, and make the game more fair with the balanced synchros, fusions, and rituals.

Charmer Fan Yuji wrote:
lol, When you come down to it, Blackwings and Lightsworns aren't that unbeatable, I have a Tempest Burn deck in real life to run alongside my Charmer deck, and it has rarely ever lost Razz.

I think you must prove if your deck (especially Charmers), is good enough to take down these kind of decks by posting your deck in Deck & Strategies, plus, explain how your deck works. This could help the other member to make more unique, but, a strong enough deck.
Back to top Go down
Garaito
Super Charmer
Super Charmer
Garaito

Charmer Power : 2613
Location : Padang, and somewhere in Tokyo, near a little river, with Aimizu
Badges :
NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! Shiningfri-1

Character sheet
Name: Yamikaru
HP:
NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! Left_bar_bleue400/400NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!!   NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 2:49 am

Cant say anything except, pretty darn you are, Dharc.

Well, i wonder why spirit art light doesnt release with Raina.
Back to top Go down
http://igaraito.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!!   NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW CHARMER CONFIRMED IN TSHD!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next