Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Familiar possessed deck with the performage engine

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
hiita lover

Charmer Power : 3011
Favorite Charmer : Hiita

Familiar possessed deck with the performage engine Empty
PostSubject: Familiar possessed deck with the performage engine   Familiar possessed deck with the performage engine I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 4:34 pm

Familiar possessed deck with the performage engine 4mhvNOq
This is my Familiar possessed deck with the Performage engine
If you don't know what the performage engine is? It consist of 3 cards which are Performage trick clown,Perfomage Hat Tricker and Performage Flame eater.
This is performage trick clown
Familiar possessed deck with the performage engine PerformageTrickClown-CORE-EN-C-1E
If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 "Performage" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it, its ATK and DEF become 0, then you take 1000 damage. You can only use this effect of "Performage Trick Clown" once per turn.This is Performage Hat Tricker
Familiar possessed deck with the performage engine PerformageHatTricker-CORE-EN-C-1E
If 2 or more monsters are on the field, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). During either player's turn, when a card or effect is activated that would inflict damage to you: You can place 1 Performage Counter on this card (max. 3), then make that effect damage to you 0. When the 3rd Performage Counter is placed on this card, it's ATK and DEF become 3300
This is performage Flame eater
Familiar possessed deck with the performage engine PerformageFlameEater-CORE-EN-C-1E

During either player's turn, when a card or effect is activated that would inflict damage to you: You can activate this effect; you cannot Special Summon monsters for the rest of this turn, except "Performage" monsters, also Special Summon this card from your hand, and if you do, make that effect damage to you 0. If Summoned this way, banish it when it leaves the field. If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: Each player takes 500 damage.

What do you think of this deck? The 3 fusion monster is Elder god Noden the best instant fusion target ever made and that card get so many combos.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Familiar possessed deck with the performage engine 1658415264 Familiar possessed deck with the performage engine 3087721399Familiar possessed deck with the performage engine 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
Familiar possessed deck with the performage engine Left_bar_bleue500/500Familiar possessed deck with the performage engine Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Familiar possessed deck with the performage engine Left_bar_bleue200/200Familiar possessed deck with the performage engine Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Familiar possessed deck with the performage engine   Familiar possessed deck with the performage engine I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 11:11 am

Nice idea; I like how they're all different attributes so they can search each other when Unpossessed is in play.
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Charmer Power : 1485
Favorite Charmer : Hiita
Badges :
Familiar possessed deck with the performage engine 1522432259

Character sheet
Name: ally of justice decisive armor
HP:
Familiar possessed deck with the performage engine Left_bar_bleue300/300Familiar possessed deck with the performage engine Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Familiar possessed deck with the performage engine Left_bar_bleue150/150Familiar possessed deck with the performage engine Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Familiar possessed deck with the performage engine   Familiar possessed deck with the performage engine I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 11:17 am

TBH, Entermage+Familiar+Possessed is one of the META in OCG :v
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Familiar possessed deck with the performage engine   Familiar possessed deck with the performage engine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Familiar possessed deck with the performage engine
Page 1 of 1