Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

V-JUMP Lore: Shadoll and Ryuusei

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
V-JUMP Lore: Shadoll and Ryuusei 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
V-JUMP Lore: Shadoll and Ryuusei Left_bar_bleue300/300V-JUMP Lore: Shadoll and Ryuusei Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
V-JUMP Lore: Shadoll and Ryuusei Left_bar_bleue150/150V-JUMP Lore: Shadoll and Ryuusei Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

V-JUMP Lore: Shadoll and Ryuusei Empty
PostSubject: V-JUMP Lore: Shadoll and Ryuusei   V-JUMP Lore: Shadoll and Ryuusei I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 5:15 am

シャドール
   ”影糸”により操られる闇属性シリーズ!!
   世界の深淵には、光を吸収して影=「シャドール」を生み出す「影依の原核」が存在する。
   「ネフィリム」は顕在化した影を”影糸”で操り、その勢力を増大させるのだった…。

Shadoll:
A Dark group controlled by “Shadow Strings”!!
In the abyss of this world, there is a certain something called the “Shadoll Roots” (The Primordial “Core” of Shadow-Possession) which gives birth to shadows that absorb light, the “Shadoll”.
“Elshadoll Nephilim” uses these “shadow strings” to control the manifested shadows, and with this to extend its influence and power… …

竜星
   天と地の”星”を宿す幻竜族!!
   この星に宿る元素と、空に輝く星の力が、神と同等の力を持つ”希望の戦士”により具象化した存在。
   「竜星」が合わさる時、閃光が全てを飲み込むと言う…。

Ryuusei:
A Group of Genryuu who dwell inside the “Stars” of the Heavens and Earth.
They are incarnations of elements found on this planet and the power of the bright stars in the sky brought forth by “A Certain Warrior of Hope” (Constellar Sombere) which has the same amount of power as God. It’s said that when the “Ryuusei” come together, a shining radiance will consume everything.

Source: http://www.ygorganization.com/lore-shadoll-and-ryuusei/

Story time people, discuss.
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
V-JUMP Lore: Shadoll and Ryuusei GearfriedV-JUMP Lore: Shadoll and Ryuusei S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
V-JUMP Lore: Shadoll and Ryuusei Left_bar_bleue280/280V-JUMP Lore: Shadoll and Ryuusei Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
V-JUMP Lore: Shadoll and Ryuusei Left_bar_bleue170/170V-JUMP Lore: Shadoll and Ryuusei Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: V-JUMP Lore: Shadoll and Ryuusei   V-JUMP Lore: Shadoll and Ryuusei I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 2:33 pm

So indeed Nephilim is beyond this Shadoll. Yep. Finally it's here. But the answer I seek isn't here yet. It's about other Shadoll monsters other then Nephilim. What are they made of? Are they really made of corpse of those who died in war? Or they're just something which look like the monsters from DT war? This question has already been inside my head since I saw Wynnda in Shadoll form.

Probably Konami would tell us sooner or later but, Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Badges :
V-JUMP Lore: Shadoll and Ryuusei 1658415264 V-JUMP Lore: Shadoll and Ryuusei 3087721399V-JUMP Lore: Shadoll and Ryuusei 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
V-JUMP Lore: Shadoll and Ryuusei Left_bar_bleue500/500V-JUMP Lore: Shadoll and Ryuusei Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
V-JUMP Lore: Shadoll and Ryuusei Left_bar_bleue200/200V-JUMP Lore: Shadoll and Ryuusei Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: V-JUMP Lore: Shadoll and Ryuusei   V-JUMP Lore: Shadoll and Ryuusei I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 5:06 pm

Knew it; this is DT the Second. Dragonstars were made by Constellar Sombre, eh? That means...
Eria wrote:
Age Unknown: "Kerykeion" and "Sombres" Epitaphs

-Time Considered as a Helix of Astrological Stones-
whosoever created by SOPHIA shall return to SOPHIA
but whosoever unbounded shall not
resist thou fate,
then thou shall gain the will of light

-The Word for World is TSEROF-
dead and alive swear annihilation of the terra
they shall cut the NEMESIS and shall become the
seed of the new terra
then, darkness shall bring the will of the light
I think we've learned a bit more about what this means. Obviously, the second epitaph is referring to the ascension of power of Leodrake and conversion of Steelswarm Roach, but I think the first has something to do with the Dragonstar monsters. They are unbounded because they were created by a being other than Sophia, and thus emerge once Sombre leaves the earth, and "thou shall gain the will of light" refers to how they are LIGHT monsters and can combine their powers in a Synchro summon. Just my interpretation though.

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
So indeed Nephilim is beyond this Shadoll. Yep. Finally it's here. But the answer I seek isn't here yet. It's about other Shadoll monsters other then Nephilim. What are they made of? Are they really made of corpse of those who died in war? Or they're just something which look like the monsters from DT war? This question has already been inside my head since I saw Wynnda in Shadoll form.

Probably Konami would tell us sooner or later but, Any ideas?
Well, since they are revealed to be Spellcasters, I don't they would be corpses... rather, they seem to be puppets (the name "Shadow Strings" makes more sense if you interpret it this way). Right now we still don't know Nephilim's origin, but if it is true that she comes here after the reset of the world, she may have stumbled upon some destroyed beings, like Wynnda and Naturia Beast, and have created her army inspired by what she saw here. It would also explain why some of her creations look like Genryu monsters. If this is true, then maybe we may find the next Shadoll(s) to be a corruption of the Brionac/Bahamut or Trishula/Ouroboros line, which for the OCG/TCG I actually would love to see XD

It still confuses me that she herself is a Northwemko look-alike, though. If Northwemko is indeed tied to this story, maybe so is Garlandorf? O.o
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
V-JUMP Lore: Shadoll and Ryuusei 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
V-JUMP Lore: Shadoll and Ryuusei Left_bar_bleue300/300V-JUMP Lore: Shadoll and Ryuusei Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
V-JUMP Lore: Shadoll and Ryuusei Left_bar_bleue150/150V-JUMP Lore: Shadoll and Ryuusei Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: V-JUMP Lore: Shadoll and Ryuusei   V-JUMP Lore: Shadoll and Ryuusei I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 9:12 pm

So....
Shadollroots: Dark-Line Warrior Caingorgom (the head part that looks like hair)
Elshadoll Midrash: Wynnda and Wind Ryuusei (has same level/ATK/DEF with Daigusto Gulldos)
Shadoll Beast: Naturia Beast (has same level ATK/DEF with Naturia Beast)
Shadoll Dragon: Fire Ryuusei (has same level/ATK/DEF with Enryuusei Shungei)
Shadoll Falcon: Falco (has same level/ATK/DEF with Falco, plus it's a Tuner just like Falco)
Shadoll Hedgehog: Neo Flamvell Hedgehog (has same evel ATK/DEF with Hedgehog, but unlike Falco, didn't get Tuner stat)
Shadoll Lizard: Satellaknight Unuk's Armor (clue on Shadoll Field Spell card)
Shadoll Fusion: it's like dark version of Gem-Knight Fusion. You can see there's black gems in the card art. Why this looks like Gem-Knight Fusion, most likely it's because the core of Shadolls (Shadollroots) has origin from Caingorgom, which is used to be a Gem-Knight.
Elshadoll Nephilim: Who is this. Looks like Northwemko but hmmm.... I doubt it.

From the card art of the Shadoll Field Spell, it seems depicts as how Shadoll traps its victim. And from the art of Squirming Fallen Shadow (that trap card that sends 1 Shadoll to grave and allow you to flip Shadolls face-up), it seems depicts the conflict of Shadoll's victim (Wind Ryuusei portrayed there), with their own shadow. Probably if the shadow wins, it'll take over the victim's physical body and turn it into a puppet.... maybe?
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Charmer Power : 1485
Favorite Charmer : Hiita
Badges :
V-JUMP Lore: Shadoll and Ryuusei 1522432259

Character sheet
Name: ally of justice decisive armor
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: V-JUMP Lore: Shadoll and Ryuusei   V-JUMP Lore: Shadoll and Ryuusei I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 11:48 pm

Wait, if Shadollroots are Cain, does that basically means that Gem-Knight are the new enemy now?

and most DN enemy are based on Horror movie monsters, like Alien for the Worm, Demonic Fiend for Steelswarm, Zombie for Evilswarm, now I don't think I ever watch a Horror with puppet on them, Chucky anyone?
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Badges :
V-JUMP Lore: Shadoll and Ryuusei 1658415264 V-JUMP Lore: Shadoll and Ryuusei 3087721399V-JUMP Lore: Shadoll and Ryuusei 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
V-JUMP Lore: Shadoll and Ryuusei Left_bar_bleue500/500V-JUMP Lore: Shadoll and Ryuusei Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
V-JUMP Lore: Shadoll and Ryuusei Left_bar_bleue200/200V-JUMP Lore: Shadoll and Ryuusei Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: V-JUMP Lore: Shadoll and Ryuusei   V-JUMP Lore: Shadoll and Ryuusei I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 9:36 am

ally of justice catastor wrote:
and most DN enemy are based on Horror movie monsters, like Alien for the Worm, Demonic Fiend for Steelswarm, Zombie for Evilswarm, now I don't think I ever watch a Horror with puppet on them, Chucky anyone?
V-JUMP Lore: Shadoll and Ryuusei Untitl10

ally of justice catastor wrote:
Wait, if Shadollroots are Cain, does that basically means that Gem-Knight are the new enemy now?
Noooooo nonono. First of all, the Gem-Knights all perished at the end of the DT story, so they aren't even alive at this point to be considered enemies. Second, take a closer look at Shadollroots's art. There's a puppet attached to strings hovering over Caingorgom's head, and evil, dragon-like spirits are coming out of it. So by that we can assume he is either dead or possessed. I wouldn't consider him to be the evil by himself.

Eria wrote:
Elshadoll Nephilim: Who is this. Looks like Northwemko but hmmm.... I doubt it.
Yeah, I just took another look at the art now that the official scans have been released, and this doesn't look that much like her after all. But you know, does she really need to be based on a previous monster? Since she's the creator/goddess of the Shadolls, maybe she could be the only original Shadoll monster, creating the others based on dead monsters she's found. Also, she's a Fairy, while the others are Spellcasters... a Fairy meaning angelic, or heavenly, compared to Spellcasters, who are simply earthbound?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: V-JUMP Lore: Shadoll and Ryuusei   V-JUMP Lore: Shadoll and Ryuusei I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

V-JUMP Lore: Shadoll and Ryuusei
Page 1 of 1