Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Your reason interested with Charmers (choose one that suits you the best)

Go down 
+3
Hippocampus
Binding Dharc
Eria
7 posters

I like Spellcasters!
Your reason interested with Charmers (choose one that suits you the best) I_vote_lcap0%Your reason interested with Charmers (choose one that suits you the best) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I like elemental-themed characters!
Your reason interested with Charmers (choose one that suits you the best) I_vote_lcap0%Your reason interested with Charmers (choose one that suits you the best) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I like their fantasy-magical atmosphere!
Your reason interested with Charmers (choose one that suits you the best) I_vote_lcap33%Your reason interested with Charmers (choose one that suits you the best) I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
I like how they take control opponent's monster!
Your reason interested with Charmers (choose one that suits you the best) I_vote_lcap8%Your reason interested with Charmers (choose one that suits you the best) I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
I like playing them in my deck!
Your reason interested with Charmers (choose one that suits you the best) I_vote_lcap8%Your reason interested with Charmers (choose one that suits you the best) I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Because they're cute!
Your reason interested with Charmers (choose one that suits you the best) I_vote_lcap33%Your reason interested with Charmers (choose one that suits you the best) I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
Because (one/some/all Charmer girls) are pretty!
 8% [ 1 ]
Because Dharc is handsome!
 0% [ 0 ]
Because I can imagine them as harem stuff!
 0% [ 0 ]
Because they fulfill my fanservice needs!
 8% [ 1 ]
Because I like their familiars!
 0% [ 0 ]
Because I can imagine them as heroes of justice that fights with their respective elements!
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
Your reason interested with Charmers (choose one that suits you the best) 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
Your reason interested with Charmers (choose one that suits you the best) Left_bar_bleue300/300Your reason interested with Charmers (choose one that suits you the best) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Your reason interested with Charmers (choose one that suits you the best) Left_bar_bleue150/150Your reason interested with Charmers (choose one that suits you the best) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Your reason interested with Charmers (choose one that suits you the best) Empty
PostSubject: Your reason interested with Charmers (choose one that suits you the best)   Your reason interested with Charmers (choose one that suits you the best) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 6:53 am

Even if you feel to answer more than one of them, just choose one that describes you the best.
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Binding Dharc
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Binding Dharc

Charmer Power : 2116
Favorite Charmer : Dharc
Badges :
Your reason interested with Charmers (choose one that suits you the best) 586968 Your reason interested with Charmers (choose one that suits you the best) 346267

Character sheet
Name: Hiita the Fire Charmer
HP:
Your reason interested with Charmers (choose one that suits you the best) Left_bar_bleue350/350Your reason interested with Charmers (choose one that suits you the best) Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
MP:
Your reason interested with Charmers (choose one that suits you the best) Left_bar_bleue400/400Your reason interested with Charmers (choose one that suits you the best) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Your reason interested with Charmers (choose one that suits you the best)   Your reason interested with Charmers (choose one that suits you the best) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 10:07 am

Fantasy has long been my favorite genre of fiction, so that's the reason I gave, although really, the reason I got into the Charmers was because they were really the first Yu-Gi-Oh! cards I actually LOOKED at and thought about on a deeper level.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Your reason interested with Charmers (choose one that suits you the best) 1658415264 Your reason interested with Charmers (choose one that suits you the best) 3087721399Your reason interested with Charmers (choose one that suits you the best) 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
Your reason interested with Charmers (choose one that suits you the best) Left_bar_bleue500/500Your reason interested with Charmers (choose one that suits you the best) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Your reason interested with Charmers (choose one that suits you the best) Left_bar_bleue200/200Your reason interested with Charmers (choose one that suits you the best) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Your reason interested with Charmers (choose one that suits you the best)   Your reason interested with Charmers (choose one that suits you the best) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 12:51 pm

I'm assuming this choice is based on what initially drew us to them.

It was the awesome artwork that clinched it for me. When I pulled my first Charmers out of TLM, I did think they were cute, so technically I could have answered that one. But upon getting back into the game in 2010, I honestly thought all the girls' FP forms in particular were very pretty, and because I knew they must have been connected in some way, it made me curious as to explore their fandom and creative backstories, and also attempt to write my own fanfic (even though I never got anywhere with it, the slacker that I am Razz). So I went with the "because they're pretty" option, because let's face it... all the Charmers are beautiful (except Dharc LOL)!
Back to top Go down
ΛΔ
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ΛΔ

Charmer Power : 2295

PostSubject: Re: Your reason interested with Charmers (choose one that suits you the best)   Your reason interested with Charmers (choose one that suits you the best) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 5:00 pm

I just liked their art is all...

plus their (inital) familiars all being recognizable monsters was pretty cool as well
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Charmer Power : 1485
Favorite Charmer : Hiita
Badges :
Your reason interested with Charmers (choose one that suits you the best) 1522432259

Character sheet
Name: ally of justice decisive armor
HP:
Your reason interested with Charmers (choose one that suits you the best) Left_bar_bleue300/300Your reason interested with Charmers (choose one that suits you the best) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Your reason interested with Charmers (choose one that suits you the best) Left_bar_bleue150/150Your reason interested with Charmers (choose one that suits you the best) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Your reason interested with Charmers (choose one that suits you the best)   Your reason interested with Charmers (choose one that suits you the best) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 6:22 pm

My answer is that they could take your opponent's monster, Lyna have been my favorite card to be used as it works well with my AoJ and could grap some monster while I play defensive with Catastor out there
Back to top Go down
Garnet Ring
New Charmer
New Charmer
Garnet Ring

Charmer Power : 1015

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Your reason interested with Charmers (choose one that suits you the best)   Your reason interested with Charmers (choose one that suits you the best) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 9:09 pm

I've always liked a good story, and with the charmers my imagination can do a great deal. I also like how each element can give a general personality type for the characters. At one point I started thinking of a story in which Hiita has to face a Lava Golem...how does this little girl conquer and control this huge golem? Questions like that are the reason I like the charmers.
Back to top Go down
http://s9.zetaboards.com/GEEK_ZONE/index/
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
hiita lover

Charmer Power : 3011

PostSubject: Re: Your reason interested with Charmers (choose one that suits you the best)   Your reason interested with Charmers (choose one that suits you the best) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 5:06 pm

I think they have awesome artwork and they are cute. You can make all kinds of deck with the charmers. I used to have a card crash on Hitta the fire charmer once.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Badges :
Your reason interested with Charmers (choose one that suits you the best) 1658415264 Your reason interested with Charmers (choose one that suits you the best) 3087721399Your reason interested with Charmers (choose one that suits you the best) 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
Your reason interested with Charmers (choose one that suits you the best) Left_bar_bleue500/500Your reason interested with Charmers (choose one that suits you the best) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Your reason interested with Charmers (choose one that suits you the best) Left_bar_bleue200/200Your reason interested with Charmers (choose one that suits you the best) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Your reason interested with Charmers (choose one that suits you the best)   Your reason interested with Charmers (choose one that suits you the best) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 6:50 pm

hiita lover wrote:
I used to have a card crash on Hitta the fire charmer once.
Once? Lol I think you still do, mate... XD
Back to top Go down
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
hiita lover

Charmer Power : 3011

PostSubject: Re: Your reason interested with Charmers (choose one that suits you the best)   Your reason interested with Charmers (choose one that suits you the best) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 4:21 pm

Hippocampus wrote:
hiita lover wrote:
I used to have a card crash on Hitta the fire charmer once.
Once? Lol I think you still do, mate... XD
I know I can't help it. Hiita is sooooooooooooo cute. I love her so manch.  couple
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your reason interested with Charmers (choose one that suits you the best)   Your reason interested with Charmers (choose one that suits you the best) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1