Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Charmer Awsomeness

Go down 
4 posters

Charmer Best
Charmer Attack
Charmer Awsomeness I_vote_lcap0%Charmer Awsomeness I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Charmer Guard
Charmer Awsomeness I_vote_lcap8%Charmer Awsomeness I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Shield-n-Sword Charmer
Charmer Awsomeness I_vote_lcap8%Charmer Awsomeness I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Charmer Control
Charmer Awsomeness I_vote_lcap62%Charmer Awsomeness I_vote_rcap
 62% [ 8 ]
Ultimate stall Charmer
Charmer Awsomeness I_vote_lcap22%Charmer Awsomeness I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Carly_charms2
New Charmer
New Charmer
Carly_charms2

Charmer Power : 1043

Charmer Awsomeness Empty
PostSubject: Charmer Awsomeness   Charmer Awsomeness I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:03 pm

Heeeeeyo since I know Aurora1 I know a small few charmer deck "modes" and you should pick the best,okay! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
Charmer Awsomeness 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
Charmer Awsomeness Left_bar_bleue300/300Charmer Awsomeness Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Charmer Awsomeness Left_bar_bleue150/150Charmer Awsomeness Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Charmer Awsomeness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charmer Awsomeness   Charmer Awsomeness I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 10:48 pm

What cards used in each deck, and what's the strategy?
Even the deck's title describe how they works, we needs description for each deck.
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Charmer Awsomeness GearfriedCharmer Awsomeness S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Charmer Awsomeness Left_bar_bleue280/280Charmer Awsomeness Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Charmer Awsomeness Left_bar_bleue170/170Charmer Awsomeness Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

Charmer Awsomeness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charmer Awsomeness   Charmer Awsomeness I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:31 am

Explain it all please.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Carly_charms2
New Charmer
New Charmer
Carly_charms2

Charmer Awsomeness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charmer Awsomeness   Charmer Awsomeness I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:24 am

Okay sorry Charmer attack would be full of stat raising cards like solidary,malevelent nuzzler,and mage power.Charmer guard is were you guard with negate attack,dimensional prison,and mirror force then strike when they're open.Shield-n-sword charmer is a balenced mish-mash of the two like keep:mirror force,negate attack,and solidary(those pretty much have to be in there).Charmer control is doing every strategy that takes opponent's monsters like Charmer effects,brain control,and
mind control and since your at it add tuners and syncrhros that will annialate your opponent by tuning they're monsters.Ultimate stall charmer is like it says raise def,skill drain messenger of peace anything like that,and add alot of cards beacause the purpose of this deck is for your opponent to deck out.

Im sorry I thought you'd read this and not worry about whats in it... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
Charmer Awsomeness Left_bar_bleue300/300Charmer Awsomeness Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Charmer Awsomeness Left_bar_bleue150/150Charmer Awsomeness Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Charmer Awsomeness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charmer Awsomeness   Charmer Awsomeness I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:52 am

Shield and Sword Charmer maybe the best from this list.
Charmers are level 3 monsters, and their attack is low, 500. They can easily swarm the field by using Limit Reverse, Debris Dragon, Inferno Reckless, attribute searchers, etc. It's a good idea to use Fuh-Rin-Ka-Zan and Shield and Sword after they swarm the field.

I saw a Japanese duelist's Charmer deck with a strategy like this: He can special summon Serpentine Princess using Symbol of Heritage after dumping them with Screech's effect, then use Inferno Reckless Summon to summon 3 Serpentine Princess. Afterthat, special summon Phantom of Chaos from the graveyard (forgot what card he used for special summon it, it could be monster reborn before it was banned, but it can also special summoned using Limit Reverse), then using Phantom of Chaos, remove Rainbow Dragon from the grave after it was dumped by Foolish Burial. Activate Phantom of Chaos as Rainbow Dragon, remove Emerald Tortoise after it was dumped by Screech. All cards on the field should be returned to the deck, and activated 3 Serpentine Princess' effect. Special summon 3 Charmers from the deck, and normal summon 1 Charmer from the hand. Activate Shield & Sword for 6000 damage.
It was awesome when i watch that duel in NicoNico.
After 4 Charmers already on the field, then they can be protected using Fuh-Rin-Ka-Zan.
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Charmer Power : 3377
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
Charmer Awsomeness Left_bar_bleue500/500Charmer Awsomeness Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:

Charmer Awsomeness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charmer Awsomeness   Charmer Awsomeness I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:35 am

Kazemachi wrote:
I saw a Japanese duelist's Charmer deck with a strategy like this: He can special summon Serpentine Princess using Symbol of Heritage after dumping them with Screech's effect, then use Inferno Reckless Summon to summon 3 Serpentine Princess. Afterthat, special summon Phantom of Chaos from the graveyard (forgot what card he used for special summon it, it could be monster reborn before it was banned, but it can also special summoned using Limit Reverse), then using Phantom of Chaos, remove Rainbow Dragon from the grave after it was dumped by Foolish Burial. Activate Phantom of Chaos as Rainbow Dragon, remove Emerald Tortoise after it was dumped by Screech. All cards on the field should be returned to the deck, and activated 3 Serpentine Princess' effect. Special summon 3 Charmers from the deck, and normal summon 1 Charmer from the hand. Activate Shield & Sword for 6000 damage.
It was awesome when i watch that duel in NicoNico.
After 4 Charmers already on the field, then they can be protected using Fuh-Rin-Ka-Zan.

I would've LOVE to see that duel :3. Maybe I should try that kinda strategy sometime on Tag Force 4 or World Championship 2009...
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Charmer Awsomeness GearfriedCharmer Awsomeness S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Charmer Awsomeness Left_bar_bleue280/280Charmer Awsomeness Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Charmer Awsomeness Left_bar_bleue170/170Charmer Awsomeness Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

Charmer Awsomeness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charmer Awsomeness   Charmer Awsomeness I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:45 am

Btw, shouldn't you post this thread on "deck and strategies" thread?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Charmer Awsomeness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charmer Awsomeness   Charmer Awsomeness I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:00 pm

It's a poll afterall, and the topic said to choose one of the deck above that you thinks its the best. Polls should be in Polls.
Back to top Go down
Carly_charms2
New Charmer
New Charmer
Carly_charms2

Charmer Awsomeness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charmer Awsomeness   Charmer Awsomeness I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:49 pm

Sorwy I was blank on names beacause i thought if I called it a charmer deck poll i thought youd think it needed to be under decks and strategies. tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Charmer Awsomeness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charmer Awsomeness   Charmer Awsomeness I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charmer Awsomeness
Page 1 of 1