Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Lord of Elemental

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Charmer Power : 1494
Badges :
Lord of Elemental Shiningfri-1

Lord of Elemental Empty
PostSubject: Lord of Elemental   Lord of Elemental I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 8:05 am

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Earth_Spirit_God_-_Grand_Soil

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Ice_Spirit_God_-_Moulin_Glace

Lord of Elemental 300px-EarthSpiritGodGrandSoil-REDU-JP-SRLord of Elemental 300px-IceSpiritGodMoulinGlace-ABYR-JP-SR

Gransoil:
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by having exactly 5 EARTH monsters in your Graveyard, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. When this card is Special Summoned: You can target 1 monster in either player's Graveyard; Special Summon that target to your side of the field. If this card leaves the field, you cannot conduct your next turn's Battle Phase.

Moulin Glace:
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by having exactly 5 WATER monsters in your Graveyard, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. When this card is Special Summoned: You can discard 2 random cards from your opponent's hand. The effect of "Ice Spirit God - Moulin Glace" can only be activated once per turn. If this card leaves the field, you cannot conduct your next turn's Battle Phase.

The two boss monster for attribute with identical summoning requirement. Yeah, they need more monster and people might think they're pale in comparison to DAD. But they are strong on their own right... Let me make a quick review for each of them.

Quote :
Gransoil: The Force of the Earth. Earth is widely common attribute from back in old dueling day till this day and having numerous competitive deck, like X-Saber, Machina, Karakuri, Gem-Knight, and the REDU introduce three more: Geargia, Madolce, and Heroic. With Gransoil, they have a card that serve as Massive Beater with Build-in Monster Reborn. This can give a serious advantage seeing how people know how powerful Monster Reborn is, both offensively or for weaving a combo. And having two of this card in hand and the requirement met will give you 2 Massive Beater, and two free special summoning (if the first one take the non-earth monster or card from opponent grave). Earth also have it easy on controlling their grave, they can pill it fast with Rock Bombarding Area for Rock user, X-Saber Swarm and Xyz Strategy with accurate control of grave, or Machine have it easier with future fusion and chimeratech Over Dragon. And they can remove it if there's already more than five with method ranging from Megarock Dragon, Gaia-Plate, or Gigantes.

Quote :
Moulin Glace: The force of the Water. Water, being tricky attribute and one of the most Combo-based deck already seen to be reaching tier 1 numerous of time and disappear after the banlist like Daedalus Control, Cloudian Quasar, Dewloren Loop, and Frog-FTK. Watewr beside some deck like Gishki mostly don't belong in any Solid or Competitive archetype but individually powerful, like Fishborg, Daedalus, Deep-sea Diva, and the Ice Barrier Dragon trio. And about this card... This card is no less fierce than Gransoil. Discard 2... No one ever like if their card is discarded (except Dark World and Fabled) and this card discard 2. Delinquent Duo is banned for a reason and this card have that ability make it nothing to be underestimated. Instantly grant you a +2 on summon (although, you should reconsider summoning it against Dark World and Fabled), but this one can only be applied once per turn, so having two of them and met the requirement doesn't give you instant rip off 4 opponent card. Same summoning requirement mean differently when applied to different attribute. Water can pill their grave a lot more easily with their quick combo-weaving deck like Gishki, Atlantean, and Ice Barrier, or even the renowned engine of Frog can do it rather easily. They also have Surfacing and Salvage to control the grave. Need to say more about how dangerous this card is?

On a side note... Konami finally make a Booster focused heavily (but not entirely) for one Attribute (Earth on REDU, Water on ABYR), and give them their own DAD-wannabe, aka Boss Monster with table-turning effect, I expect Konami to do the same for the next set for Wind and Fire as well as giving them their own boss monster. I guess the next one will be fire since they release the Flaming Star archetype as a Promo recently...

Btw, just speculation...

Gransoil = Revive = Spiritual Earth Art - Kurogane
Moulin Glace = Discard = Spiritual Water Art - Aoi

Could it be that Charmer and those Spiritual God related, afterall?
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Lord of Elemental GearfriedLord of Elemental S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Lord of Elemental Left_bar_bleue280/280Lord of Elemental Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Lord of Elemental Left_bar_bleue170/170Lord of Elemental Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

Lord of Elemental Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord of Elemental   Lord of Elemental I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:05 am

From Spiritual Art to Spiritual Gods... it's all makes sense now...

About their ability... I can't say anything yet until we have the next booster set (which is heavily implied to be Fire monsters). But judging from their effect, does it mean the spiritual art actually some kind of 'borrowing' their powers? I don't know. But since their power is similar to those spiritual arts... they might be the real power source of Charmer's spiritual arts.

Again... we need a 'word of god' to know the truth about it. which won't be stated anytime soon... enjoy the waiting... =3=;
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Charmer Power : 1494
Badges :
Lord of Elemental Shiningfri-1

Lord of Elemental Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord of Elemental   Lord of Elemental I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:20 am

I bet they gonna make the Fire to be "Destroy 1 Face-up Card on the field, and inflict damage equal to the attack"... Ring of Destruction effect, since that's the Forbidden Card closest to Kurenai. And Wind... Forceful Sentry is the closest to Miyabi, but who know?

And, it might be Fire, but it also might be Wind (if they decide to boost Heraldic Beast further, which is Wind Attribute Archetype)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lord of Elemental Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord of Elemental   Lord of Elemental I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lord of Elemental
Page 1 of 1