Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

An Elemental Hyper Beam! or A Charmer's Call! (Sorry, no picture >.<)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AquaticallyCool
New Charmer
New Charmer

Charmer Power : 1009

An Elemental Hyper Beam! or A Charmer's Call! (Sorry, no picture >.<) Empty
PostSubject: An Elemental Hyper Beam! or A Charmer's Call! (Sorry, no picture >.<)   An Elemental Hyper Beam! or A Charmer's Call! (Sorry, no picture >.<) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:59 am

Well maybe there should be a Trap or Spell card that relates to all of the charmers being on the field at the same time... maybe if at least 4 of them were on the field at the same time, all of the opponents cards on the field will be destroyed!

or

Another card which allows the special summoning of other charmers while one of them is on the field o.o; (setting up for the first card I was talking about Wink)

anyone likeys?
Back to top Go down
Skyblade LV12
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Skyblade LV12

Charmer Power : 1838

Character sheet
Name: Skyblade the Elemental Charmer
HP:
An Elemental Hyper Beam! or A Charmer's Call! (Sorry, no picture >.<) Left_bar_bleue300/300An Elemental Hyper Beam! or A Charmer's Call! (Sorry, no picture >.<) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
An Elemental Hyper Beam! or A Charmer's Call! (Sorry, no picture >.<) Left_bar_bleue300/300An Elemental Hyper Beam! or A Charmer's Call! (Sorry, no picture >.<) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: An Elemental Hyper Beam! or A Charmer's Call! (Sorry, no picture >.<)   An Elemental Hyper Beam! or A Charmer's Call! (Sorry, no picture >.<) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:29 pm

Hmm, this sounds familiar. I think there are some in the charmer related section. I probably have some up.
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Charmer Power : 3377
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
An Elemental Hyper Beam! or A Charmer's Call! (Sorry, no picture >.<) Left_bar_bleue500/500An Elemental Hyper Beam! or A Charmer's Call! (Sorry, no picture >.<) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: An Elemental Hyper Beam! or A Charmer's Call! (Sorry, no picture >.<)   An Elemental Hyper Beam! or A Charmer's Call! (Sorry, no picture >.<) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:52 pm

Well currently there IS a card that kills your opponents field, Elemental Burst, but you need to TRIBUTE 1 each of FIRE, WIND, WATER and EARTH to use it, and you can't use it with Doriado, however you can with Fuh-Rin-Ka-Zan, but you can only take out your opponents Spell/Traps OR Monsters separately, instead of at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Skyblade LV12
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Skyblade LV12

Charmer Power : 1838

Character sheet
Name: Skyblade the Elemental Charmer
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: An Elemental Hyper Beam! or A Charmer's Call! (Sorry, no picture >.<)   An Elemental Hyper Beam! or A Charmer's Call! (Sorry, no picture >.<) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 10:16 pm

So...yeah. There are cards that are like that. But I just wish that there were more cards that catered to the use of attributes. Since most of the supports were used for elemental heroes and not the attributes specifically. I think that an attribute based support system is a long way from creation. (excluding the charmer traps)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Elemental Hyper Beam! or A Charmer's Call! (Sorry, no picture >.<)   An Elemental Hyper Beam! or A Charmer's Call! (Sorry, no picture >.<) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Elemental Hyper Beam! or A Charmer's Call! (Sorry, no picture >.<)
Page 1 of 1