Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Charmers General Discussion

Go down 
+10
Charmergirl2251
ally of justice catastor
Wynn
Solid Snake
Raiju7
Angelionic
Runo
Dally
Kirikaze Fuuma
Eria
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
Charmers General Discussion 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
Charmers General Discussion Left_bar_bleue300/300Charmers General Discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Charmers General Discussion Left_bar_bleue150/150Charmers General Discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Charmers General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Charmers General Discussion   Charmers General Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 3:21 pm

Okay, so this is place to talk anything about Charmers themselves.
Take note that this thread is not for discussing how to use Charmer deck or any kind of strategy to play game with Charmer cards, if you want to discuss about that, go here: http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.net/t201-post-your-charmer-deck-here

So, this place is to talk about Charmers as their character themselves.
Like what you like about Aussa? her earthy power? The awesomeness of a meganekko? That unique magic staff??

Or what your opinion about Eria and Wynn, do you have nice theories that connect them to their clan, Gishki and Gusto?

Or even, what do you think about Milla? Is she Lyna's form in the past? or future? Or maybe she's Lyna's family?

Also, what if you pair Dharc with Hiita? Can they be a good couple? Or terrible? What if he paired with Lyna, Eria, Wynn or Aussa? Or maybe Dharc is actually a bad Charmer that likes to charm girls... like... Dark Magician Girl....?? Or even Curran??? Or maybe Dharc is just a quiet guy that likes a calm girl like Wynn, but what if Wynn likes someone like.... Chain Thrasher???

And so on.

I wanna hear more about your opinions about Charmers themselves, to the root of their details as why you like them!

Feel free to express your opinion about them there. ^^

Last edited by Eria on Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Charmers General Discussion GearfriedCharmers General Discussion S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Charmers General Discussion Left_bar_bleue280/280Charmers General Discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Charmers General Discussion Left_bar_bleue170/170Charmers General Discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Charmers General Discussion   Charmers General Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 3:34 pm

Wow. Finally. Just what we need right now. Thanks man.

I'm kinda having a doubt Eria and Wynn are the same with Erial and Wynnda. The universe seems to be different world since I haven't seen archetypes like BW, GB, Six Sam, etc. Not sure about it... let's hope Konami would announce something.

Pairing-wise, I prefer Eria x Dharc. This is the best couple I can think of (Yes. Eria x Dharc. You read it right). Why? Maybe it's just my taste. Lyna x Dharc... for some reason I don't like it. Eria has one of the best appearances while Lyna is a huge disappointment when it comes to appearances. well... she is still above Aussa though...

Speaking about Lyna and Milla... I don't know. both has similar appearances but suddenly her name changes to Milla? Gearfried's name hasn't changed to Gearfreed or anything like that when he became Phoenix Gearfried. So does Gilford. So... why would Lyna changes her name? Why did she choose Milla as her new name? I don't know. Just because they have similar hair doesn't mean they are the same character... at least for now.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
Charmers General Discussion Left_bar_bleue300/300Charmers General Discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Charmers General Discussion Left_bar_bleue150/150Charmers General Discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Charmers General Discussion   Charmers General Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 3:57 pm

Eria x Dharc, yes, I also really like this couple.

Eria is just beautiful, especially if you look at her Spiritual Water Art card.... Aoi
She looks so graceful....
Charmers General Discussion 393px-SpiritualWaterArtAoi-TF04-JP-VG

So, a beautiful girl with a guy that's just a single kind in Charmer archetype, that's just suits my taste. Wink

Even though Dharc & Lyna in theory is.... a Dark that balances Light and vice-versa... also because Dark is opposite of Light and Familiar-Possessed - Dharc's effect searches for Light monster, I still like if Dharc paired with Eria... mainly because they're my top 2 Charmers if I could rank them. Eria Dharc

Also, you can vote your favorite Charmer couple there:
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.net/t468-let-s-play-charmer-matchmaker

That's an old thread, but Dharc x Eria as #1 favorite couple surprises me, they even beat the Dharc x Lyna pairing. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dally
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Dally

Charmer Power : 1533

Character sheet
Name: Aragaki Kiryu
HP:
Charmers General Discussion Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Charmers General Discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
MP:
Charmers General Discussion Left_bar_bleue500/500Charmers General Discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Charmers General Discussion   Charmers General Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 6:41 pm

I actually believe that neither of them even considered to have feelings for each other. While I agree that Eria seems to be the quite bright and cheerful(as seen on her original card), she also seems quite care-free on Spritual Water Art - Aoi artwork, leading me to believe that maybe Eria may not even notice Dharc's feelings, and brush it off.

For Dharc, I find him to be a mentally isolated person, walled by his desire to live well into luxury. How did I get to that point? Well, if we were to look at his Spirit Dark Art, it is named "Greed", with the artwork showing many items involving draws. We can interpret that as his technique to gain financially, rather than attack, making him a person who does not particularily like violence in his life. And with that, his distant behaviour and desire, he's either be too dense, or too busy to notice Eria's feelings and vice-versa. That's what I think anyway.

Although this theory can be deterred, as the Spirit Dark Art was released before Dharc's original card came out, meaning it may not be Dharc's Spiritual card after all.
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
Charmers General Discussion Left_bar_bleue280/280Charmers General Discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Charmers General Discussion Left_bar_bleue170/170Charmers General Discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Charmers General Discussion   Charmers General Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:15 am

Well... canon-wise, I don't know if Dharc has a feeling for Eria but... Eria x Dharc couple seems to be very perfect. About Dharc wants to live in luxury... I don't know. I don't know what 'drawing cards' means in Yugioh universe so I can't tell if it's all about finance or not. But it's weird that someone like Dharc loves money.

It's weird why it's only Dark Spiritual Art which doesn't have the charmer inside the card and used English instead of Japanese languange. Dharc wasn't released? Ok. But why English? Lyna's spiritual art is Hijiri, which is a Japanese name. And that handcuff... what's his relationship with Lyna? Light and Dark... that's kinda weird. I think there's something to do with Chaos since FP Dharc was released in order of Chaos. I wish Konami could make more of this card storyline rather than providing us more and more broken gameplay.
Back to top Go down
Dally
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Dally

Character sheet
HP:
Charmers General Discussion Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Charmers General Discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
MP:
Charmers General Discussion Left_bar_bleue500/500Charmers General Discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Charmers General Discussion   Charmers General Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 1:56 pm

Actually, you know what? Let me rephrase my theory. I do not believe Dharc is someone who particularly loves money. I think he enjoys more of striving to improvement than actually having perfect succession. Where his desire for success grows, so does his reactions in failure. If he were to fail at something, he would probably feel angered about people around him at first, but soon after, knows the fault lies within himself, thus, his isolation from others, as he was too busy thinking about self-improvement and the belief that others are holding him back.

In regards to the handcuffs...I believe that Dharc may have once used the Dark Art for gaining rare items to sell to others, in order to get money. However, one of his customers was a powerful person, or affiliated with such, and kidnapped Dharc in order to gain more luxuries. For Lyna, I'm not sure lol. I'll have to think about that.

Edit: Well, all I could say for how Lyna was cuffed was that at one point, me Fharc and became interested with him(whether he likes it or not?) tried to stop the man from taking Dharc away but was caught as well, being the naive girl she is.

And why does Greed not have Dharc in it? Probably because the artist did not think of Dharc's appearance at the time(as he was not released yet) and that it was originally just going to be a separate card. But since people were enjoying the charmers so much, Dharc was born. Just my two cents.
Back to top Go down
Runo
Mod - Anti Sue Squad Leader
Runo

Charmer Power : 1852

PostSubject: Re: Charmers General Discussion   Charmers General Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 4:17 am

It's hard to say whether "Dark Spirit Art - Greed" is really Dharc's Spiritual Art or not, actually. First, like Kiri said, the artwork and the card name itself doesn't like the other Spiritual Art cards. This card can be just a part of Goblin of Greed's storyline and not related to Dharc at all. But in the other side, what Dally said about this card is originally intended to be a separate card is also make sense. Hijiri released before we see any Spiritual Art that involve Dharc in its artwork (whereas, Lyna is the last Charmer released in this archetype), which could means his card already exist far ahead the others. As long as there's no official Dark Spiritual Art that follow the same design like the others Spiritual Arts, both theories are possible, though.

Dally wrote:
If he were to fail at something, he would probably feel angered about people around him at first, but soon after, knows the fault lies within himself, thus, his isolation from others, as he was too busy thinking about self-improvement and the belief that others are holding him back.

I kinda agree with this part. As for "draw power" that interpret Dharc's technique to gain financially.... maybe it could be right or wrong. I know that most of the theme about greediness often associated with money, but I kinda imagine it in another way in this card. Like how we usually duel, draw power could also means gaining a new skill/weapon to defeat the opponent. That's why I see Greed—if it's really Dharc's Spiritual Art—as his thirst for the needs of improving his skills. Drawing 2 cards effect could means he learn something new, or an access to a new (forbidden) spell, with the cost of something from his side. I think there's a reason of why he tried so hard for that. A lone boy that drew himself from the group and trying to find a way so he can protect himself (or someone)? Perhaps he has been able to achieve that, or failed miserably. Either way, driven by his motive to gain power has turned him to be greedy to get more.

I'm thinking like that, because I hardly imagine Dharc as a person that interested with financial things. To imagine Dharc selling stuffs to live in luxury.... it just doesn't fit his artwork, IMO... .__. Plus, he's a spellcaster, and a typical Japanese character like him will usually goes after power. Like someone who will try to prove to everyone that he capable to do what he want.

What do you think?

Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Charmers General Discussion   Charmers General Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:33 am

LOL.

When you want to compare a card's name with another card (in this case, Greed and other Spirit Arts), observe it from the original, OCG Japanese name. Other translated names can be deviated (like an Eternal Magician becomes Temporal, or even Dharc becomes girl in some card's translation. And many other names you didn't want to hear because the original name is better).

Let's see how Spirit Arts originally written in Japanese:

地霊術-「鉄」 (Chi Rei Jutsu - [Kurogane])
水霊術-「葵」 (Sui Rei Jutsu - [Aoi])
火霊術-「紅」 (Ka Rei Jutsu - [Kurenai])
風霊術-「雅」 (Fuu Rei Jutsu - [Miyabi])
闇霊術-「欲」 (Yami Rei Jutsu - [Yoku])
光霊術-「聖」 (Kou Rei Jutsu - [Hijiri])

Greed's original name is Yoku, and if you see from the kanji, how it's written is nothing different from other Spirit Arts. Just want to point that out, since a reference from original name is just, oh, reliable.

So, I can see this like a form of miscomunication from Konami, where the translator didn't know if other Spirit Art exist, and decides to name Greed "Dark Spirit Art - Greed" instead of "Spiritual Dark Art - Yoku".

About the Greed's art, it's most likely because Dharc's design haven't been made yet. It released before Dharc anyway. That's from what I think.

If you want to see closer look at Greed,

Charmers General Discussion 393px-DarkSpiritArtGreed-TF04-JP-VG

If you see at the left, you can see there's like some kind of handcuffs that Dharc and Lyna wears.

There's so much possibility there, but I still don't know if the magic we see here is Dharc's or not.
But, if you want to see my opinion, I would like to say if Dharc's Spirit Art is indeed, Greed. And Greed's art is just like the place where's Dharc prisoned. Wink
Back to top Go down
Runo
Mod - Anti Sue Squad Leader
Runo

Charmer Power : 1852

PostSubject: Re: Charmers General Discussion   Charmers General Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:54 am

LOL, seems someone in Konami's TCG team should be fired now for misleading the card name Laughing I still don't understand why did they always changed the card name like that, it's sooo deviated sometimes.

Thanks for pointed that out, Kaze XD

Back to top Go down
Dally
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Dally

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Charmers General Discussion   Charmers General Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:59 am

But why release the Dark Spiritual Art first? Why could they not design Dharc first and then design the Dark Spiritual Art card later?
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Charmers General Discussion   Charmers General Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:04 am

Maybe because it is released on Phantom Darkness which heavily supports dark monsters while Dharc, on the hand, is basically an anti-support for dark monsters. Which is counter-productive.

Well... I have no bloody clue about what greed means in YGO and Dharc's personality which makes his spiritual art name is 'greed'. Unless we heard directly from the 'word of god', if you know what I mean...
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Charmers General Discussion   Charmers General Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 5:22 pm

Runo wrote:
LOL, seems someone in Konami's TCG team should be fired now for misleading the card name Laughing I still don't understand why did they always changed the card name like that, it's sooo deviated sometimes.

Thanks for pointed that out, Kaze XD

Yami Rei Jutsu - Yoku being translated to Dark Spirit Art - Greed is actually correct too, so can't blame them. LOL

Dally wrote:
But why release the Dark Spiritual Art first? Why could they not design Dharc first and then design the Dark Spiritual Art card later?

That question is really hard to answer, maybe you'll never know it if you don't have friend that works with Konami as YGO cards designer.

Maybe it's because Dharc's attribute is different from other 4 Charmers (the 4 basic elemental attribute) so they kinda want to separate Dharc alone? Or maybe Dark Charmer actually never planned to be designed, but seeing fan's enthusiasm with Charmers (this can be seen in japanese sites, like Pixiv and japanese blogs where there's a ton of Charmer fan arts), then they made Dharc, and eventually Lyna.

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:

Well... I have no bloody clue about what greed means in YGO and Dharc's personality which makes his spiritual art name is 'greed'. Unless we heard directly from the 'word of god', if you know what I mean...

LOL that's why this thread made, to express our opinion. We don't know what Konami thinks about them. So, instead of waiting those 'words of god' which is very unlikely to happen soon, we can express our opinion and theories there. Wink

Kinda happy with the flow of this thread, since I think it's really necessary for our forum to have a thread like this.
And so, suddenly our prince Dharc becomes the most popular Charmer in this thread. Very Happy
No opinion about the princesses? Wink
Back to top Go down
Dally
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Dally

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Charmers General Discussion   Charmers General Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 5:34 pm

No, they're most likely just ordinary girls that were taken from their homes to study magic for their own purposes IMO.

Aussa Aussa, our down-to-earth Meganekko, fits the calm, yet tremendous quakes, like her attitude. Fitting to choose the wielder of EARTH.

Eria Eria, her calm, yet cheerful up-stance is the appropriate personality needed to use the elements of WATER correctly without too much work.

Hiita Hiita, our flaming passionate young lady with a burning spirit. It's not a wonder that she chooses to use FIRE for her magic.

Wynn Wynn, the shy, yet kind girl who is as passive as the winds are to lightning when struck. They just go with the flow and avoid the hits.
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Charmers General Discussion   Charmers General Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:15 am

There's one thing which still makes me curious

Do you these 6 charmers actually know each other? We've never seen them together and as a deck, they can't work together. They are only supposed to help their own attribute or against their own attribute and there's no clue about whether they know each other or not. The only thing which makes them similar are their title and attributes. But knowing each other? Canon-wise I don't know. I was once thinking to make them don't know each other in my old fan fiction. But, I changed my mind later.

Back to top Go down
Dally
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Dally

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Charmers General Discussion   Charmers General Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:23 am

It would be possible that they never met. However, they all bear the titles of "Charmers". If they all learned of their charming arts by themselves. It wouldn't make sense. Although, the possibility of someone teaching them the arts is most likely, in their respective environments of course. But I'm not sure how the teacher would get around so quickly in teaching them.
inb4teleporting
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Charmers General Discussion   Charmers General Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:13 pm

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:

Do you these 6 charmers actually know each other? We've never seen them together and as a deck, they can't work together.

The archetype that resemblance Charmers in this case is Monarch. Like Charmers, they don't work together, none of them give support effects to each other, just like Charmers. But, because they have powerful effects and same playstyle (tribute summon for Monarch, for Charmers, it's playstyle of take control a monster), they can be made as a deck by just simply adding Treeborn Frog (for an unrelated note, really out of their archetype).
For Charmers, if there's a card that's equivalent to Treeborn (in Monarch, used to tribute summon each turn) that allows Charmers to take control any monster each turn easily, as easy as using Monarch's effect via Treeborn, I think they still can be build as one deck just like Monarch.

So, my point is, even an archetype can't work together as a deck, I don't think that affects the archetype's storyline itself.

What makes me wonder if they don't know each other is, why they wear similar outfits.
Where they got those outfits, and why as "Charmer" they must wear those outfits?

Those outfits may belong in one origin because they all similar, then, all Charmers got their outfit from that single origin, this makes them doesn't make sense if they don't really know each other.
(for example, a village that all of the villlagers wears the outfit that similar to Charmers, or some kind of magic school where those outfits are their uniform).

Except if each Charmers are actually lives in different timezone.... then yes, I believe they don't know each other.
Back to top Go down
Angelionic
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Angelionic

Charmer Power : 1542

Character sheet
Name: Hayato
HP:
Charmers General Discussion Left_bar_bleue300/320Charmers General Discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (300/320)
MP:
Charmers General Discussion Left_bar_bleue60/100Charmers General Discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Charmers General Discussion   Charmers General Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 3:01 am

Eria wrote:
What makes me wonder if they don't know each other is, why they wear similar outfits.
Where they got those outfits, and why as "Charmer" they must wear those outfits?

Those outfits may belong in one origin because they all similar, then, all Charmers got their outfit from that single origin, this makes them doesn't make sense if they don't really know each other.
(for example, a village that all of the villlagers wears the outfit that similar to Charmers, or some kind of magic school where those outfits are their uniform).

Except if each Charmers are actually lives in different timezone.... then yes, I believe they don't know each other.

This point is an excellent one. However, I'm under the impression that while perhaps Aussa, Eria, Hiita and Wynn may have known each other, Lyna and Aussa were completely seperate to the first four.
I say this because before we had ever gotten Dharc or Lyna, the original four had already reached their adult forms (Avalanching, Raging, Blazing and Storming). This leads me to believe that not only are Dharc and Lyna seperate from the other four, but exempt to the rules the other four followed(this is going back to the Dark Spirit art and Milla confusion for a moment). If we look at both of these Charmers, we can see that one of them lacks the same style of Spirit Art as all the other charmers, and that the other lacks a Familiar Possessed form.

Is it possible that this is because they are not trained in the same way as the others? Or maybe it's because they DID know the others, but were taken and imprisoned during their learning? Or maybe they really are from a different time zone?
That would cause me to ask whether they were taught by the same people/person as the original four or if they just had a natural calling and copied the uniforms from history.

But a bigger question is... If they really are from a different time zone... Who teaches the Charmers?
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Charmers General Discussion   Charmers General Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:26 pm

Oh yeah... Monarch. How could I forgot about them too? The only thing which makes me think they are related is a 'By the Order of Emperor' card. Other than that, there's no reference which suggests there's a relationship between them.

Well... it does makes sense. Charmers shares similar outfits which could mean they know each other. Well... unlike Monarch, there's no cards which can be used as a reference to show they didn't know each other. But they have similar outfit, sane kind of magic and have their own spiritual art.

@Angel : Different Timezone of not, I don't know. Need to hear the official statement first. Without it, everything about charmer's life are just theories. Some cards from different boosters can even met each other like Ninja and Six Sam which actually having a feud. Different series doesn't mean different timeline yet.
Back to top Go down
Raiju7
New Charmer
New Charmer
Raiju7

Charmer Power : 1026

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Charmers General Discussion   Charmers General Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 7:19 am

Well like i said in my introduction all the the Charmers have connections with their ancestor clans hints are as follow:

Aussa/Gem-Knigth: Aussa looks like a girl the has honor and always goes by the book something the Gem-Knigths were known for.Another hint is Aussa's staff is made by crystals similiar to Gem-knigth Prism Aura's shoulder plates.

Darhc/Steelswarm and Eviswarm: I think that the reason of his handcuffs is the relation with this clans as a way to seal his dark gifts and the disasters this clan caused in the past this also may be why Darch seems so distant from the rest maybe his scared that he will harm the others.Also the evilswarm are presented by a symbol wich looks similiar to Darch's staff.

Eria/Gishki: Eria looks more like a kind and carefree girl contrary of what her clan is known for, but all gishkis werent evil like Emilia that oppesed the gishki.Ariel may posibly be an ancestor of Eria and her aqua mirrored seems like Erias staff, it may be possible that Ariel destroyed her aqua mirrored and left the ability to contol water monsters.

Hitta/Laval: Hitta looks most like a tomboyish girl with hotheaded attitude and the one to be first in a figth, the Laval were a clan wich loved conflict and were in constant battle with the Gem-Knights.The laval were represented by a core with flames around it something that Hittas staff has.

Lyna/Vylon: Just like darch she has handcuffs wich may be to seal her powers ,just like the Vylons betrayed the other clans.The closest similarity is her staff resemblyn the structer that the Vylon were built of.

Wynn/Gusto: The Gusto clan bare the same outfit as the charmers even there staff.The gusto clan is well known for there relation with nature.Winda may possibly be Wynn ancestor in wich she passed her powers to her after the war in the duel terminal ended.

My theory is that after generations the war ended each clan send one of their youngest member to the mist valley to train in wich they learnd how to control their attribute in order to bring balanced to each of their clan. There all the charmers became friends and thus ensued the peace of all the clans.Also all of the charmers cloath seem more modern wich imples that a lot of time has passed since the duel terminal war
Back to top Go down
Solid Snake
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Solid Snake

Charmer Power : 1212
Favorite Charmer : Lyna

Character sheet
Name: Cardboard Box
HP:
Charmers General Discussion Left_bar_bleue1/5Charmers General Discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)
MP:
Charmers General Discussion Left_bar_bleue12/12Charmers General Discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)

PostSubject: Re: Charmers General Discussion   Charmers General Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:10 pm

I've always considered each of the Elemental Charmer to be brother and sisters together. Yeah, I think they're all related. Why you say? No legitimate reason.
Back to top Go down
Wynn
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Wynn

Charmer Power : 2548
Badges :
Charmers General Discussion 414547

PostSubject: Re: Charmers General Discussion   Charmers General Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:02 am

I want a charm school field spell to link them all. Sad

As for couples I would say dharc x wynn. Because there prayers would be anwsered by dark simorgh. lol
Back to top Go down
http://andromon1217.deviantart.com/
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Charmer Power : 1485
Favorite Charmer : Hiita
Badges :
Charmers General Discussion 1522432259

Character sheet
Name: ally of justice decisive armor
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Charmers General Discussion   Charmers General Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 3:53 am

Really?
Dark simorgh was a dark AKA corrupted type of a monster, I think Lyna X Dharc would help more, I mean, the Chaos Emperor Dragon will do their job XD
Back to top Go down
Charmergirl2251
New Charmer
New Charmer
Charmergirl2251

Charmer Power : 1040

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Charmers General Discussion   Charmers General Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 3:28 pm

Wynn wrote:
I want a charm school field spell to link them all. Sad

As for couples I would say dharc x wynn. Because there prayers would be anwsered by dark simorgh. lol

I will love to have that field card!!!

I think that Doriado was Hiita, Wynn, Aussa, Eria's teacher at one point. As for Dharc and Lyna, i am not really sure about was is the connection.
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Charmers General Discussion   Charmers General Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 10:07 pm

Actually, Doriado as Charmer's teacher is just a speculation and seems fans tends to pair them. There's no cards as evidence that they actually ever met, and not sure why people paired them (probably because of Doriado's OCG name). While Dharc and Lyna seems to have a connection since FP Dharc, when summoned properly with Dharc's effect, would search a light level 4 or lower spellcaster monster, which possibly Lyna.

And now I'm still wondering, who are these Erial and Wynnda? Are they Eria's and Wynn's descendant? Or it's actually them? Then, why in the future we found Gagagigo The Awakened, which seems to have Sacred's (Constellar) armor?
Back to top Go down
Charmergirl2251
New Charmer
New Charmer
Charmergirl2251

Charmer Power : 1040

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Charmers General Discussion   Charmers General Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 7:56 pm

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:

Do you these 6 charmers actually know each other? We've never seen them together and as a deck, they can't work together. They are only supposed to help their own attribute or against their own attribute and there's no clue about whether they know each other or not. The only thing which makes them similar are their title and attributes. But knowing each other? Canon-wise I don't know. I was once thinking to make them don't know each other in my old fan fiction. But, I changed my mind later.

All 6 can be in a deck and work properly. Currently I just 5 out of 6 charmers in a spellcaster deck and when familler-possested lyna comes out, I will slide 2 light charmers and the possessed in my deck. Then it will be a total steal deck. My friends hate going against it since I can use there own monsters against them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charmers General Discussion   Charmers General Discussion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charmers General Discussion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next