Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

[Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines

Go down 
+3
Tiruru
Kirikaze Fuuma
Vent
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Vent
New Charmer
New Charmer
Vent

Charmer Power : 1012

Character sheet
Name: Endimion no Muhai, Dharc.
HP:
[Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines Left_bar_bleue300/300[Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
[Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines Left_bar_bleue150/150[Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

[Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines Empty
PostSubject: [Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines   [Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:03 pm

Upon Kirikaze's request I've moved the stories here:

I bring to you the charmers’ canonical story(At least Wynn, Eria and Lyna) Before we Begin I want to clarify I’m a DharcxHarem Fan so I’m cool with any charmer as long as it’s not Yaoi. So this isn’t biased. Now, let’s move on.

This would happen in before chapter 1 in the second storyline
Link

Charmer Girls

All Charmers begun like this:

They were spellcasters who admired a great Elemental mistress
Spoiler:
Mistress Doriado was known for many powers

A secret art known as: Fuh-Rin-Ka-Zan(Mountain, Forest, Fire y Mountain in Japanese) could be used by herself.
Spoiler:

And to prevent damage on herself and any ritual monsters.
Spoiler:

By this, she won the respect of her 6 disciples, Eria, Wynn, Hiita, Aussa, Lyna and the boy Dharc.
Spoiler:

(Note: In Japan, Dharc’s considered a boy in Yu-gi-oh Tag-force 4 and by other sources. In the story he’s assumed to be a boy, yet his gender is ambiguous)

Upon their arrival before her, Doriado gave them each a familiar:
Spoiler:
I’ve seen how you guys portray the charmers’ personalities and for the most part you’re right. However, here I’m going to illustrate and try to justify their personalities thanks to the spirit art.
As you have said, Aussa is a book worm. But Also she’s Kind and supportive to the others, Hiita, is a bit impulsive, and active, Eria’s carefree and serene, Wynn was Calma, Refined and Elegant, Lyna was tender, pure y and a bit of cheerfulness, Dharc was a bit stoic, silent, intelligent, lonely however deep down inside he’s very kind and tender.
It seems mere speculation, I know But Stay with me, let me keep going, You’ll see.
It was said the 5 along like sisters and Dharc silent as he was, had a hard time getting along but Lyna’s smile(you’ll understand why later.) is implied to have opened him up. Don’t get me wrong, it isn’t specified yet konami implies that they had something special.
After months of training all began to show progress, Aussa became more intelligent, Hiita learned a bit of self-control, Eria became more responsible, Wynn opened up from her timidity, Lyna developed a special talent, seeing the future, Dharc however trained harder than all of them, perhaps it was to forget his special person as he considered her a distraction.(It is heavily implied that It was Lyna but it could be anyone)  

Apart from Dharc, it is implied that Eria made the most progress as her familiar evolved from Gigobyte to Gagagigo(Implying a deep connection with him) with their new preparation; the charmers were ready to be possessed by their familiars. Doriado then told them to create a special art each, which would reflect their souls. The 6 began to do so…

Spoiler:

With time, The charmers parted ways with their comrades and familiars, It is implied that Eria had a deep bond with Gagagigo, as when they separated, Gagagigo became Evil, as stated in his card Text and only became gentle again when he met “The Special Person” his text says, Marauding Captain. Also, it is implied that Petit Dragon, left Wynn because he felt he was too weak to be with her. It is unknown what Aussa and Hiita felt. Lyna and Dharc, gave each other, half of a bracelet/Hand-cuff to remind each other of their bond(Whether it is love or friendship is ambiguous)

Spoiler:

Wynn’s story

Years later, with no Familiar and now a mistress of the winds, Wynn Heard the legend of a “Valley in the mist” while wandering the world, she found the Mist Valley shrine
Spoiler:
Upon entering the shrine People very similar to her greeted the magician. Upon seeing this Wynn joined them and was warmly received. They were people with mental powers and as such, they used their mind to work together with the winged beasts of Mist Valley.
She became:
Spoiler:
Wynda became good friends with Kamui, as they considered each other sisters.
Spoiler:
Here she got a new familiar:
Spoiler:
She found out that when their mind and body were at peace they could combine a talent she would use for the upcoming war. Wynda’s life comes to an end thanks to the Verz Virus, but is revived when Sofia resets the world.
Spoiler:

Eria’s Story

At the same time she became Raging Eria, not far away her former friend Gagagigo, Lost his heart. A bit Sad thanks to Gagagigo leaving, she wandered until she met people who used a strange blue mirror for “Purifying rituals” as a water mistress, Eria joined the Gishki
She trained hard and became
Spoiler:
A Water Master, Erial/Ariel, however, Noelia, the Gishki leader Deviced a cruel plan she was given a new Familiar
Spoiler:
And sent her to a trap, she was to tame her familiar but... both became tributes in a ritual and became Evigishki Mind Augus. Formerly, the Familiar became a big serpent that was lost in rage, with the warped form of Erial however, Noelia could control both, having a powerful war machine, reversible into its components, it is implied that Erial did not know of the Gishki’s twisted nature. In the war she fights unwillingly for the Gishki and Loses her life with the Verz Virus but is revived when Sofia resets the world, releasing her from Noelia's clutches.
Spoiler:

Ironically, her former familiar Gagagigo was also manipulated by an exterior force, Kozaky and also gained a warped form.

Dharc and Lyna
Lyna trained hard and developed her talent at will, now, she was…

Spoiler:

Milla the temporal Magician, a great light mistress able to see the future. She kept the handcuff with great care.
Dharc’s story isn’t entirely clear, but it is said that after much consideration he decided to go after his “special person”(Implied again to be Lyna) because:
Spoiler:
Upon closer inspection, Dharc’s Handcuff, is reverberating with electricity. This is an allusion that the handcuff is seeking its missing half(From that, comes his ability to search for a Level 3-4 spellcaster and its of 3-4 because Dharc Knew she would grow stronger and increased the level of the handcuff.) The hand cuff guided him to Milla and apparently spent the rest of their life together.(Nothing is truly official, as its all Konami’s hints and as Sofia resets the world, it is unknown what will happen.
Spoiler:

BONUS: Dharc is kissing someone here, can you identify who she is?!
Link

Familiars.
Petit Dragon.

Link
As you see, he’s cute and bears no threat; he started as Wynn’s Familiar.
Link

Both developed a Close Bond and grew…
Link

However, Wynn became a real master magician and our Little pal became deceptioned with himself and decided to leave her to prove his worth.
Link

His Main problem was he could not breathe Fire as other Dragons, to solve this he went into a volcano to get a certain plant that made the eater go on fire.
Link

When he did, he grew corrupt and became involved in the flamed he sought.
Link
Driven with hunger for power, he decided to Join 4 other Dragons to become the ultimate Dragon and his wish granted, having completely forgotten all about Wynn…
Link
Gagagigo.
Link
In his younger days he was a Gigobyte and Erial’s familiar.
Link
Link
With time however Eria grew powerful
Link
Determined to prove his worth he, and Wynn’s familiar fought many battles.
Link
In one battle he got a strange Triangle like energy that made him grow.
Link
Now grown up, he served Eria for a long time-
Link
It is heavily implied that both shared a deep bond perhaps love, Eria had to leave Gagagigo as she had to grow stronger, angered with himself for not being able to stop her and corrupt thanks to the mysterious energy he went on a path of evil, probably to forget her…and fought in a hard battle against a blonde knight.
Link
In lots of fights he found a rival in Freed, the brave wanderer.
Link
In one decisive battle, Gagagigo was ready to strike but Freed used a technique to banish Gagagigo to another dimension.
Link
In another dimension, Gagagigo saw his foe but could not pass thanks to the barrier.
Link
Somehow he arrived at a graveyard
Link
There he met a dark being, invader of darkness and joined his army of fiends.
Link
As a member Gaggaigo was put through very painful rituals to absorb his energy.
Link
In one battle he entered a triple battle.
Link
With a Living burning tree
Link
And an armed Captain
Link
in the middle of the battle, the captain felt sadness in Gagagigo’s fist and concluded he was a good guy, he defended the lizard from a blast to show his trust in him.
Link
This made justice latent again in him, as the captain gave him something only Eria had given him; Kindness.
Link
In the upcoming battle Gagagigo faced his former leader and used his body as a shield for his new friends.
Link
The war as over but Gagagigo was in need of medical attention, with that in mind they sent him to Kozaky.
Link
Using his darkworld technology he revived Gagagigo and now he had more power
Link
That new power was to be used to defeat the invader but…
Link
GigaGagagigo wished to leave…Kozaky helped him with a device.
Link
And in sent him to another of his invention, a gate which connected to another dimension.
Link
Once back, he lusted for battled and found his hated enemy, and again Freed escaped thanks to a special shield.
Link
Seeking Invader Gagagigo became mad and lost sanity…and started fight, after fight against a cobra and many others...
Link
Link
His implants gave him even more power, but lost his redemption, his heart and all memories of his special person…
Link
His story ended there or…so it seems?
Some say however, that he did beat the invader and somehow lost his implants and became himself again. He now wanders the ice barrier, perhaps seeking for worthy opponents or maybe seeking his beloved one? Only Gagagigo himself knows…
Link

With time I'll post others such as Dark scorpions, Goblin of greed and more.
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
[Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines Gearfried[Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
[Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines Left_bar_bleue280/280[Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
[Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines Left_bar_bleue170/170[Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: [Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines   [Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:14 pm

Vent, could you post a scan about the charmer story? I see there is some contradiction with the source I always know.

A.) Doriado and Charmers are never shown to be together in the official source. In fact, maybe Charmers might not know each other in real canon since there's no card which shows them to be together. About Doriado became a teacher of those Charmers are just a speculation from fans, the same as Fuh-Rin-Ka-Zan is Doriado's skill.

B.) According to other source in Pojo, Gagagigo in stumbling showed that he was rejected by certain girl. And about that girl, the only thing I can think of is her charmer.

C.) I don't know if Eishbahn is in Ice Barrier or not. Kinda have a doubt with it. There, you can see Gagagigo trained Goblin Attack Force and I don't know if such goblins would be allowed to roam around in Ice Barrier by the Ice Barrier Citizens. Maybe DT and Spirit World is actually different since we never saw certain archetype like Six Sam, Dark World, Lightsworn, Glad Beast, Ninja, involved in the war.

Vent, if you can, please post a scan or at least the URL to the source material. I would like to make sure of it by myself. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Tiruru
New Charmer
New Charmer
Tiruru

Charmer Power : 1034

Character sheet
Name: Arcenciel Magician
HP:
[Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines Left_bar_bleue1000/1000[Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
MP:
[Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines Left_bar_bleue1500/1500[Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

PostSubject: Re: [Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines   [Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 10:06 am

LynaXDharc^^
Back to top Go down
animeftw999
New Charmer
New Charmer
animeftw999

Charmer Power : 1015

PostSubject: Re: [Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines   [Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 12:39 am

great stuff here
Back to top Go down
Binding Dharc
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Binding Dharc

Charmer Power : 2116
Favorite Charmer : Dharc
Badges :
[Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines 586968 [Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines 346267

Character sheet
Name: Hiita the Fire Charmer
HP:
[Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines Left_bar_bleue350/350[Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
MP:
[Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines Left_bar_bleue400/400[Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: [Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines   [Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:15 pm

One thing about Dharc that I would like to point out is how he is the only one of the Charmers whose cloak is torn, which I think may indicate something about his life, as if he had been through a rough patch where he had to live on his own.

And as to that kissing picture, it looks like the one he is kissing is Hiita. Lyna and Aussa's hair is too short to be the person in the picture, and Eria's is definitely too long. I would say the same about Wynn but with it back in a ponytail as it is and the hair visible in the picture, it is a possibility, but I'd bet on Hiita.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Badges :
[Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines 1658415264 [Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines 3087721399[Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
[Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines Left_bar_bleue500/500[Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
[Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines Left_bar_bleue200/200[Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: [Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines   [Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 8:57 pm

Really cool story, Vent! Some of this I had read about before, but it is definitely very interesting. I especially like how in-depth you went regarding the spiritual arts.

Binding Dharc wrote:
One thing about Dharc that I would like to point out is how he is the only one of the Charmers whose cloak is torn, which I think may indicate something about his life, as if he had been through a rough patch where he had to live on his own.

And as to that kissing picture, it looks like the one he is kissing is Hiita. Lyna and Aussa's hair is too short to be the person in the picture, and Eria's is definitely too long. I would say the same about Wynn but with it back in a ponytail as it is and the hair visible in the picture, it is a possibility, but I'd bet on Hiita.

You have some really good insight too, Binding Dharc! I guess it's fitting since Dharc seems to be your favorite Wink
Back to top Go down
Binding Dharc
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Binding Dharc

Badges :
[Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines 586968 [Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines 346267

Character sheet
HP:
[Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines Left_bar_bleue350/350[Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
MP:
[Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines Left_bar_bleue400/400[Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: [Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines   [Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 7:40 pm

Quick question I want to pose about Dharc.

On his wiki page in the Trivia section, it states that due to the card artwork in both his Charmer and Familiar-Possessed forms, there is speculation that Dharc is missing his right arm.

While this is just speculation, it fits with my previous theory based on his torn cloak that he had gone through a tough time. So my question is, if it is true that Dharc does not have his right arm, how do you think he lost it? Battle injury? Self-inflicted? Is his and Lyna's handcuffs connected to this?
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :
[Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines 1658415264 [Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines 3087721399[Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines 1380831044

Character sheet
HP:
[Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines Left_bar_bleue500/500[Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
[Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines Left_bar_bleue200/200[Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: [Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines   [Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 10:48 pm

It is truly one of the mysteries surrounding Dharc. Though if I had to take a wild guess, it may have come about from a time when he tried using his spiritual art of greed. We all know that if you want something very badly, you tend to pay a price for it after all (kinda reminds me of one of the first scenes in Full Metal Alchemist in which this same sort of scenario occurs). But like the title of the thread says, this is purely speculation. And while the pictures do hint at that, he could very well just be hiding his arm from our view, disproving this entirely lol. I'm definitely thinking about including it in the VN though.

And as for the kissing photo, I know who the girl is now, and I also know where OP got it from. Vent you naughty boy...
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
[Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
[Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines Left_bar_bleue300/300[Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
[Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines Left_bar_bleue150/150[Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: [Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines   [Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 11:50 am

Binding Dharc wrote:
So my question is, if it is true that Dharc does not have his right arm, how do you think he lost it? Battle injury? Self-inflicted? Is his and Lyna's handcuffs connected to this?

Bitten by Pot of Greed while performing Dark Spirit Art - Greed. That's why you didn't see Dharc in Dark Spirit Art card. He's going somewhere to treat his wounds.
Pot of Greed : HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Seriously speaking, I'm thinking it's just the art's angle that makes his right hand hidden. But, if he's missing his right hand for real, possible scenario has been explained by Hippo.

Dharc (blush) : Actually, I have been handcuffed together with Lyna, and we can't find a way to separate ourselves. At that time I want to go to toilet badly, and I can't just bring Lyna with me!! In panic, I cut my own hand with my magic so I can go to toilet alone!! And after all that trouble I just remember I can just cut the handcuff's chain instead of my own hand... silly me.
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Binding Dharc
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Binding Dharc

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: [Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines   [Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 1:39 pm

Hippocampus wrote:
It is truly one of the mysteries surrounding Dharc. Though if I had to take a wild guess, it may have come about from a time when he tried using his spiritual art of greed.
Eria wrote:
Bitten by Pot of Greed while performing Dark Spirit Art - Greed. That's why you didn't see Dharc in Dark Spirit Art card. He's going somewhere to treat his wounds.
Actually, this seems like a very plausible theory put together because of the card Panic Shuffle

Also, given that the card name uses the word 'panic' implies this act is done in a hurry. Dark Spirit Art - Greed can be cancelled out with the opponent discarding a spell card, so it could be that Panic Shuffle is meant as a move made in reaction to the failed Dark Art. and so maybe in the rush, an accident occurred that caused the loss of Dharc's arm.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: [Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines   [Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:12 pm

Eria wrote:
Dharc (blush) : Actually, I have been handcuffed together with Lyna, and we can't find a way to separate ourselves. At that time I want to go to toilet badly, and I can't just bring Lyna with me!! In panic, I cut my own hand with my magic so I can go to toilet alone!! And after all that trouble I just remember I can just cut the handcuff's chain instead of my own hand... silly me.
I want this this to be canon! Imagine Lyna's face when she sees that she's handcuffed to Dharc's self-mutilated arm XD And Dharc must have a really big bladder problem for this to happen too rotfl

Eria, you never cease to amaze me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines   [Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Unofficial - Speculation] Charmer and other Card Storylines
Page 1 of 1