Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Tour Guide From the Underworld

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyblade LV12
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Skyblade LV12

Charmer Power : 1838

Character sheet
Name: Skyblade the Elemental Charmer
HP:
Tour Guide From the Underworld Left_bar_bleue300/300Tour Guide From the Underworld Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Tour Guide From the Underworld Left_bar_bleue300/300Tour Guide From the Underworld Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Tour Guide From the Underworld Empty
PostSubject: Tour Guide From the Underworld   Tour Guide From the Underworld I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:23 am

After many packs, I finally obtained the most valuable card of Extreme Victory!!!!!!!!!! From the first box I bought too.

I see that many people also covet this card for its effect. I am not looking to do exceed summons though, so does anyone have tips for this card?
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
Tour Guide From the Underworld 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
MP:
Tour Guide From the Underworld Left_bar_bleue150/150Tour Guide From the Underworld Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Tour Guide From the Underworld   Tour Guide From the Underworld I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:07 am

Besides Xyz, it's useful in Ritual Deck with Djinns, as you can quickly summon it and use it for Ritual Summon. For Doriado-Djinn and Relinquished deck would be fun.

Oh, and it has nice art too.
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Skyblade LV12
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Skyblade LV12

Charmer Power : 1838

Character sheet
Name: Skyblade the Elemental Charmer
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Tour Guide From the Underworld   Tour Guide From the Underworld I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:38 pm

Eria wrote:
Besides Xyz, it's useful in Ritual Deck with Djinns, as you can quickly summon it and use it for Ritual Summon. For Doriado-Djinn and Relinquished deck would be fun.

Oh, and it has nice art too.

OMG!!! I never thought of that. I can now make a doriado and a northwemko deck then!

Ironically, I was hunting for this card just for the artwork. XP
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Charmer Power : 3377
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
Tour Guide From the Underworld Left_bar_bleue500/500Tour Guide From the Underworld Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Tour Guide From the Underworld   Tour Guide From the Underworld I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:14 pm

^lol, That's the main reason I want it, she's cute and reminds me slightly of Etna based on her looks XD. Too bad people overcharge freaking cards >_>.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tour Guide From the Underworld   Tour Guide From the Underworld I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tour Guide From the Underworld
Page 1 of 1