Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Master Guide 4 translations

Go down 
+2
Kirikaze Fuuma
ΛΔ
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ΛΔ
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ΛΔ

Charmer Power : 2295
Favorite Charmer : Wynn

Master Guide 4 translations Empty
PostSubject: Master Guide 4 translations   Master Guide 4 translations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 9:44 am

http://www.ygorganization.com/monsterstories/#more-4918

thing of note for segments I read (and understood, some of this is kinda confusing without proper context, though it may just how this seems to quickly gloss over things idk):

DT:
Gishki Avance and Gishki Emilia survived and left the DT world
Constellar Sombre and Evilswarm Kerykeion also left the DT world after each taking a fragment of Sophia's power
Naturia Leodrake and Steelswarm Roach evolved after receiving the planet's power from the World Tree into Leo, the Keeper of the Sacred Tree and Kamen Rider Bugman Evilswarm Exciton Knight
Pirika's staff was carved by Kamui as a memento to Falco who perished in the war, and her hairband is a gift from her best friend in the Gishki tribe whom had made peace the the Gusto tribe
Pirika is Reeze and Kamui's daughter confirmed
Shadoll Fusion's origin (basically the Gem-Knights spammed it too much and it overloaded... STEP INTO THE GRAND TOUR GRAND TOUR STEP INTO THE GRAND TOUR DRAGON BALL GT)
Gem Knight Crystal perished in the war as well after giving his powers to Constellar Sombre

others:
Sangan gets his own story, nothing informative really that I noticed but still pretty humorous and fun
Ghostrick Ghoul resided near the mansion originally in the graveyard, but has since gone off to explore
Ghostrick Yeti's doll is a gift from Ghostrick Yuki-onna
Ghostrick Succubus acts as backup and does her job during the day, as she's too tired during the night
Ghostrick Doll is the resident of a young girl's home, whom she normally doesn't prank due to feeling awkward about it
Alhemic Magician and Slacker Magician are best friends/rivals who run a potion shop together, Alchemic Magician is trying to get her friend to be more sociable
Traptrix had evolved to their current forms at some point prior (kinda hope we get pre-evolved Traptrix at some point now knowing this)
Atlanteon/Mermail/Fire King stuff I haven't read
Forbidden Tome is pretty heavily alluded to be the original documentation of the Holy Bible held by the almighty
The girl in the Forbidden quick-play spells was caught after trying to steal the Forbidden Tome and exiled from Heaven, she then became the Forsaken Maiden who continues to wander around aimlessly until the powers embedded in the treasures she's stolen fade completely from her body
Mecha Phantom Beast stuff I also haven't read

have fun, discuss, whatever!
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Badges :
Master Guide 4 translations GearfriedMaster Guide 4 translations S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Master Guide 4 translations Left_bar_bleue280/280Master Guide 4 translations Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Master Guide 4 translations Left_bar_bleue170/170Master Guide 4 translations Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Master Guide 4 translations   Master Guide 4 translations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 10:37 am

Now that I read it, this makes me think of what Konami mean by 'underworld', is banlist. No wonder there's Tribe Infecting Virus and Graceful Charity there. Master Guide 4 translations Haermm

Well, TBH I didn't read Mecha Phantom Beast and Ghostrick. But I found the other stories... well, informative. Pirika is... what? Reeze and Kamui's daughter? It's still surprising considering Kamui seems to be much younger. Or do they have to for the sake of the future of Gusta?

I don't see Wynndarl and family here. Especially Wynnda. Probably she is really gone for good, especially when we found out there's a shadoll version of her. Need a statement of this some other time...

Thanks for posting this, mc. :]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
ΛΔ
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ΛΔ

PostSubject: Re: Master Guide 4 translations   Master Guide 4 translations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 10:45 am

re: baby making

Could of happened at an unspecified point later as well. I mean unless they found the fountain of aging or something there's no way these events aren't spread out during an unspecified short timeframe.

also technically the Shadoll is a Daigusto Gulldos counterpart, though considering its a combination of Winda and Gulldo that doesn't mean too much of a difference

just that we know Shadolls have taken hold of three of the Gustos now, (Winda, Gulldo, and Falco) in addition to being the source of corruption for Gem-Knight Fusion... or maybe the corruption of Gem-Knight Fusion is what caused the Shadolls to be born?
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Badges :
Master Guide 4 translations 1658415264 Master Guide 4 translations 3087721399Master Guide 4 translations 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
Master Guide 4 translations Left_bar_bleue500/500Master Guide 4 translations Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Master Guide 4 translations Left_bar_bleue200/200Master Guide 4 translations Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Master Guide 4 translations   Master Guide 4 translations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 12:08 pm

This is done from Steelswarm Roach's perspective? That's a neat idea. Also I like the foreshadowing they have going on here... DT 2 anyone?

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
Pirika is... what? Reeze and Kamui's daughter? It's still surprising considering Kamui seems to be much younger. Or do they have to for the sake of the future of Gusta?
We had already speculated this when Pirika first was leaked. Nice to know it's confirmed finally.

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
I don't see Wynndarl and family here. Especially Wynnda. Probably she is really gone for good, especially when we found out there's a shadoll version of her. Need a statement of this some other time...
Yeah, I was afraid of this, but I'm inclined to agree that she's gone Sad

The fact that Tour Bus cards originally started as a TCG-exclusive archetype makes their inclusion in here even more strange. inb4 Master Guide 5 has Noble Knights XD
Also no mention of Tardy Orc?

That's pretty cool that the Ghostricks get their own story, since not many archetypes do.

Stim-Pack made me lol so hard!
...But Eradicating Aerosol? Come on, you gotta admit that is kinda lame.
Atrax That "biologist" deserved to be eaten tongue

New cards in the Forbidden series sound pretty cool. Definitely looking them up.

Overall, a great read. It's nice when Konami does stuff like this, even though it kills off any fanon we may have up until this point XD
Back to top Go down
ΛΔ
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ΛΔ

PostSubject: Re: Master Guide 4 translations   Master Guide 4 translations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 12:38 pm

If you're talking about the ominous feeling or whatever, its pretty obviously just talking about the Shadoll archetype, so new Duel Terminals aren't being a thing and at this point I don't think ever will be anymore.

Though actually thinking, since Winda, Gulldo, and Falco are all Shadolls now, (as in not completely perished) if Konami was feeling generous they could make their full stories go through a fall (Shadoll) and redemption at some point later.
Back to top Go down
Binding Dharc
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Binding Dharc

Charmer Power : 2116
Favorite Charmer : Dharc
Badges :
Master Guide 4 translations 586968 Master Guide 4 translations 346267

Character sheet
Name: Hiita the Fire Charmer
HP:
Master Guide 4 translations Left_bar_bleue350/350Master Guide 4 translations Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
MP:
Master Guide 4 translations Left_bar_bleue400/400Master Guide 4 translations Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Master Guide 4 translations   Master Guide 4 translations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 3:57 pm

I really want to have more of these shadoll cards come out, it will be a load of fun learning that story, and how the Gustos ended up that way.
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Charmer Power : 1485
Favorite Charmer : Hiita
Badges :
Master Guide 4 translations 1522432259

Character sheet
Name: ally of justice decisive armor
HP:
Master Guide 4 translations Left_bar_bleue300/300Master Guide 4 translations Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Master Guide 4 translations Left_bar_bleue150/150Master Guide 4 translations Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Master Guide 4 translations   Master Guide 4 translations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:22 pm

I just finish reading Crystal's story, and now I felt bad whenever I Fusion Summon with him Sad
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
Master Guide 4 translations 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
Master Guide 4 translations Left_bar_bleue300/300Master Guide 4 translations Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Master Guide 4 translations Left_bar_bleue150/150Master Guide 4 translations Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Master Guide 4 translations   Master Guide 4 translations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:42 pm

ΛΔ wrote:
Seems you mistaken something, because

ygorganization wrote:
Saying Goodbye to the God’s Vestige
After defeating the “Planetforger”, “Sombress” and “Kerykeion” bid farewell to those who remained. I don’t know where they are headed to, but the fragments of power of the “Planetforger” residing within them probably led them to watch over the Surface World somewhere out there.

Those Carrying on the New World
The “Gishki” youths “Avance” and “Emillia” perform a central role in the group of youngsters tasked with building the new world because of their vast knowledge. They fought together with the Two Warriors, and came to said their goodbyes before the Two left the Surface World for good.

So, technically, the ones who left are just Sombres and Kerykeion (the Two Warriors). Emilia and Avance just saying goodbye to them before those two (Sombres and Kerykeion) leave.

ΛΔ wrote:
Pirika's staff was carved by Kamui as a memento to Falco who perished in the war
Falco perished, but we just meet him again as Shadoll. I wonder if those Shadolls are really the fallen Gustos, or just a puppet that looks like them.

ΛΔ wrote:
and her hairband is a gift from her best friend in the Gishki tribe whom had made peace the the Gusto tribe
The hairband looks like Natalia's (I'm not saying it's a gift from her since Natalia's dead). I would like if this Pirika's best friend also released as monster card in the future.
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
ΛΔ
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ΛΔ

PostSubject: Re: Master Guide 4 translations   Master Guide 4 translations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 9:03 pm

Eria wrote:
ΛΔ wrote:
Seems you mistaken something, because

ygorganization wrote:
Saying Goodbye to the God’s Vestige
After defeating the “Planetforger”, “Sombress” and “Kerykeion” bid farewell to those who remained. I don’t know where they are headed to, but the fragments of power of the “Planetforger” residing within them probably led them to watch over the Surface World somewhere out there.

Those Carrying on the New World
The “Gishki” youths “Avance” and “Emillia” perform a central role in the group of youngsters tasked with building the new world because of their vast knowledge. They fought together with the Two Warriors, and came to said their goodbyes before the Two left the Surface World for good.

So, technically, the ones who left are just Sombres and Kerykeion (the Two Warriors). Emilia and Avance just saying goodbye to them before those two (Sombres and Kerykeion) leave.

Ok, yeah rereading I can see that error.

Just gonna chalk this up to awkward wording in translation.

Eria wrote:
ΛΔ wrote:
Pirika's staff was carved by Kamui as a memento to Falco who perished in the war
Falco perished, but we just meet him again as Shadoll. I wonder if those Shadolls are really the fallen Gustos, or just a puppet that looks like them.

Leaning former, just because it's now at this point it seems to be all but directly confirmed that Shadoll Fusion is a corrupted Gem-Knight Fusion and not just Konami being lazy with art design. Though I'm thinking/hoping we'll also get Shadoll forms of other DT archetypes, so it'll be like Evilswarm 2.0 or something.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Badges :
Master Guide 4 translations 1658415264 Master Guide 4 translations 3087721399Master Guide 4 translations 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
Master Guide 4 translations Left_bar_bleue500/500Master Guide 4 translations Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Master Guide 4 translations Left_bar_bleue200/200Master Guide 4 translations Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Master Guide 4 translations   Master Guide 4 translations I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:26 am

Eria wrote:
ΛΔ wrote:
and her hairband is a gift from her best friend in the Gishki tribe whom had made peace the the Gusto tribe
The hairband looks like Natalia's (I'm not saying it's a gift from her since Natalia's dead). I would like if this Pirika's best friend also released as monster card in the future.
It could be Avance and Emilia's child, since everybody knows they are a couple Wink Plus, it would make sense generation-wise too.

ΛΔ wrote:
Though I'm thinking/hoping we'll also get Shadoll forms of other DT archetypes, so it'll be like Evilswarm 2.0 or something.
Well iirc Evilswarm 1.0 is still meta-worthy, so if they made this archetype like Evilswarm 2.0... who knows what horrors could happen in the OCG lol

But if anything, they should make another form of Brionac/Trishula but as a Fusion monster! Yeah! XD
Back to top Go down
ΛΔ
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ΛΔ

PostSubject: Re: Master Guide 4 translations   Master Guide 4 translations I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 5:06 am

I mean story-wise, not mechanics-wise.

Also tbh as a whole Evilswarms aren't that notable at all. It's only because of a small handful of cards that they can really do anything, and even then other decktypes can do those sort of things much better.

Ophion at the very least needs to be hit though, solely because he basically stops anything not xyzspam.dek dead in their tracks.
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Charmer Power : 1485
Favorite Charmer : Hiita
Badges :
Master Guide 4 translations 1522432259

Character sheet
Name: ally of justice decisive armor
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Master Guide 4 translations   Master Guide 4 translations I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 5:24 am

Well, Shadoll be damned, you guys saw the damn Light Type fusion one????
The whole string that surround her make her looks like the bad guy

Still think that a Retrained Crystal will become one of the shadoll, either that or Cain will be another Roach
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Master Guide 4 translations   Master Guide 4 translations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Master Guide 4 translations
Page 1 of 1