Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Additional thing that got Banned... Priority

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Charmer Power : 1494
Badges :
Additional thing that got Banned... Priority Shiningfri-1

Additional thing that got Banned... Priority Empty
PostSubject: Additional thing that got Banned... Priority   Additional thing that got Banned... Priority I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:24 am

Read this...

---------------------------------------------------------------------
from the OCG

Translated badly from Google Translator

Notice of rule changes in effect starting monster ■ □

Thank you for patronage from Yugioh OCG in a play.

Niokima****e Yugioh OCG is like an exciting duel 頂Keru enjoy our clients,
Have you ever caused a rule change taking into account the balance per card,
This time, I will inform you as follows on the effects of the rule changes because there is a monster start.

◆ ◆ rule change effective date

March 19, 2011 (Sat)

For this rule change, there'll Yugioh OCG "starter deck" on March 19, 2011 release date for like (Saturday) will be applied from.

◆ ◆ Rule Changes

● Before Change
Start the effects of monsters, summoning monsters (special summon summon inverted) that can be invoked when successful.

● After changing
Start the effects of monsters, summoning monsters (special summon summon inverted) at the time you can not activate successfully.

Starting the monster effects are basically ※ unless otherwise specified, the effect that can be activated by the main phase.
When the process is complete, and some effect, the imposition of a particular time in the end it is not one action.
Rule until March 18, 2011 to summon monsters (special summon summon reverse) and can be ordered at the end of exercise in a specific action since March 19, 2011 when the monster in Starting the effect will not trigger the rule change.

so this is basically saying No more calling Priority when you summon a monster.

---------------------------------------------

Yes, you read it right. We can no longer declare a priority.

To be exact, Ignition effect can't be activated by turn player when they summon a monster.

Source:
1. http://yugioh.faq.konami.jp/EokpControl?&event=IE0004&wid=60796&target=faq
2. http://sg-ygo.forumotion.com/t4840-officialgame-mechanic-changed-36215212052117726524-ignition-effect#87517
3. http://www.pojo.biz/board/showthread.php?t=929142

Any thought?
Back to top Go down
Joan's Guardian
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Joan's Guardian

Charmer Power : 1222

Character sheet
Name: Joan
HP:
Additional thing that got Banned... Priority Left_bar_bleue300/300Additional thing that got Banned... Priority Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Additional thing that got Banned... Priority Left_bar_bleue700/700Additional thing that got Banned... Priority Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)

PostSubject: Re: Additional thing that got Banned... Priority   Additional thing that got Banned... Priority I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:47 am

Destroys bullcrap rulings, turns Bottomless, Raigeki Break, etc. into Solemn Warning and turns Spell Speed 1 Effect monsters like DAD and JD into actually Spell Speed 1 effects.

This should have been applied at the beginning of the game.
Back to top Go down
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Badges :

PostSubject: Re: Additional thing that got Banned... Priority   Additional thing that got Banned... Priority I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:00 am

No Wonder they decide to leave Brionac be (and hit Goyo instead) and release Chaos to 3... I guess it's a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Joan's Guardian
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Joan's Guardian

Charmer Power : 1222

Character sheet
Name: Joan
HP:
Additional thing that got Banned... Priority Left_bar_bleue300/300Additional thing that got Banned... Priority Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Additional thing that got Banned... Priority Left_bar_bleue700/700Additional thing that got Banned... Priority Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)

PostSubject: Re: Additional thing that got Banned... Priority   Additional thing that got Banned... Priority I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:06 pm

Additional thing that got Banned... Priority Info_regarding_priority%2C_do_not_erease

Goddammit Konami.
Back to top Go down
Garaito
Super Charmer
Super Charmer
Garaito

Charmer Power : 2613
Location : Padang, and somewhere in Tokyo, near a little river, with Aimizu
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Yamikaru
HP:
Additional thing that got Banned... Priority Left_bar_bleue400/400Additional thing that got Banned... Priority Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
MP:
Additional thing that got Banned... Priority Left_bar_bleue150/150Additional thing that got Banned... Priority Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Additional thing that got Banned... Priority   Additional thing that got Banned... Priority I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:13 am

oh....darnit....

so, this is " discrimination " , right?
Back to top Go down
http://igaraito.blogspot.com
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Badges :

PostSubject: Re: Additional thing that got Banned... Priority   Additional thing that got Banned... Priority I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 10:26 pm

Well, my country Territory is OCG... So, I enjoy the cool new gameplay. (Yes, I like it without Prio)
Back to top Go down
Skyblade LV12
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Skyblade LV12

Charmer Power : 1838

Character sheet
Name: Skyblade the Elemental Charmer
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Additional thing that got Banned... Priority   Additional thing that got Banned... Priority I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 10:35 pm

Well, at least it will keep some monsters from being overpowered.....for OCG players. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Garaito
Super Charmer
Super Charmer
Garaito

Charmer Power : 2613
Location : Padang, and somewhere in Tokyo, near a little river, with Aimizu
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Yamikaru
HP:
Additional thing that got Banned... Priority Left_bar_bleue400/400Additional thing that got Banned... Priority Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
MP:
Additional thing that got Banned... Priority Left_bar_bleue150/150Additional thing that got Banned... Priority Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Additional thing that got Banned... Priority   Additional thing that got Banned... Priority I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:30 am

if i can say....i disagree with this rule...even Priority give me advantage or disadvantage

well, whatever...lol
Back to top Go down
http://igaraito.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Additional thing that got Banned... Priority   Additional thing that got Banned... Priority I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Additional thing that got Banned... Priority
Page 1 of 1