Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Charmer players, we need to talk... (W Nebula Meteor)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Joan's Guardian
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Joan's Guardian

Charmer Power : 1222

Character sheet
Name: Joan
HP:
Charmer players, we need to talk... (W Nebula Meteor) Left_bar_bleue300/300Charmer players, we need to talk... (W Nebula Meteor) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Charmer players, we need to talk... (W Nebula Meteor) Left_bar_bleue700/700Charmer players, we need to talk... (W Nebula Meteor) Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)

Charmer players, we need to talk... (W Nebula Meteor) Empty
PostSubject: Charmer players, we need to talk... (W Nebula Meteor)   Charmer players, we need to talk... (W Nebula Meteor) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 1:59 pm

Charmer players, we need to talk... (W Nebula Meteor) 300px-WNebulaMeteorEXVC-JP-C

Flip all face-down monsters on the field to face-up Defense Position. During this turn's End Phase, flip all face-up LIGHT Reptile-Type monsters you control to face-down Defense Position, and draw 1 card for each card flipped face-down by this card's effect. Then, you can Special Summon 1 Level 7 or higher LIGHT Reptile-Type monster from your Deck.

At it worst (which is outside of Worms), it's a multiple Book of Taiyou that can be activated during your opponent's turn and has the ability to Summon a walking Lightning Vortex.

In other words, you will have the possibility to control your opponent's monsters with 2 Charmers on your opponent's turn that stay in their solid 1500 DEF instead of being forced to their crappy 500 ATK. Then summon Radiant Spirit as an extra beater/nuker.

It's going to be released in Extreme Victory, which is the pack right after Storm of Ragnarok.

I would like to know your thoughts towards this.
Back to top Go down
Skyblade LV12
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Skyblade LV12

Charmer Power : 1838

Character sheet
Name: Skyblade the Elemental Charmer
HP:
Charmer players, we need to talk... (W Nebula Meteor) Left_bar_bleue300/300Charmer players, we need to talk... (W Nebula Meteor) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Charmer players, we need to talk... (W Nebula Meteor)   Charmer players, we need to talk... (W Nebula Meteor) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:27 pm

This card is way too one sided. There is no cost and you get a free monster and card draw, ALL FROM 1 CARD!
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
Charmer players, we need to talk... (W Nebula Meteor) 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
MP:
Charmer players, we need to talk... (W Nebula Meteor) Left_bar_bleue150/150Charmer players, we need to talk... (W Nebula Meteor) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Charmer players, we need to talk... (W Nebula Meteor)   Charmer players, we need to talk... (W Nebula Meteor) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:41 am

=O

If Familiar-Possessed - Lyna released, that means she would work well with Worms.

A worth to try card for Charmers to get a fun =O
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Lute
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Lute

Charmer Power : 1279

Character sheet
Name: Aoi
HP:
Charmer players, we need to talk... (W Nebula Meteor) Left_bar_bleue310/310Charmer players, we need to talk... (W Nebula Meteor) Empty_bar_bleue  (310/310)
MP:
Charmer players, we need to talk... (W Nebula Meteor) Left_bar_bleue250/250Charmer players, we need to talk... (W Nebula Meteor) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Charmer players, we need to talk... (W Nebula Meteor)   Charmer players, we need to talk... (W Nebula Meteor) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:18 pm

Wow. Looks like an epic card to play.
That'll be something I'll definitely use if I can get my hands on.
Is it a common card?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charmer players, we need to talk... (W Nebula Meteor)   Charmer players, we need to talk... (W Nebula Meteor) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charmer players, we need to talk... (W Nebula Meteor)
Page 1 of 1