Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

what charmer's power would you want?

Go down 
+6
TheFael
TheLastHope
Eria
Charmer Fan Yuji
Ratsu
thecrystalcharmer
10 posters

if you could have any of the charmers powers whose would it be?
Eria-Water
what charmer's power would you want? I_vote_lcap17%what charmer's power would you want? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Hiita-Fire
what charmer's power would you want? I_vote_lcap17%what charmer's power would you want? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Aussa-Earth
what charmer's power would you want? I_vote_lcap9%what charmer's power would you want? I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Lyna-Light
what charmer's power would you want? I_vote_lcap9%what charmer's power would you want? I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Wynn-Wind
what charmer's power would you want? I_vote_lcap13%what charmer's power would you want? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Dharc-Dark
what charmer's power would you want? I_vote_lcap35%what charmer's power would you want? I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 23

AuthorMessage
thecrystalcharmer
New Charmer
New Charmer
thecrystalcharmer

Charmer Power : 1028

what charmer's power would you want? Empty
PostSubject: what charmer's power would you want?   what charmer's power would you want? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 4:23 pm

if you could have any of the charmers powers whose would it be?

Last edited by thecrystalcharmer on Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : posting a poll)
Back to top Go down
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

Charmer Power : 1347

PostSubject: Re: what charmer's power would you want?   what charmer's power would you want? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:07 pm

Well I have a DARK counter-part deck, full of DARK monsters, that abuse other DARK monsters... So I would say Dharc.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixfragment.webs.com/
thecrystalcharmer
New Charmer
New Charmer
thecrystalcharmer

PostSubject: Re: what charmer's power would you want?   what charmer's power would you want? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:10 pm

lol cool
Back to top Go down
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

Charmer Power : 1347

PostSubject: Re: what charmer's power would you want?   what charmer's power would you want? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:15 pm

By the way, I think you need to place a poll in your topic in order to keep it in this section of the forum.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixfragment.webs.com/
thecrystalcharmer
New Charmer
New Charmer
thecrystalcharmer

PostSubject: Re: what charmer's power would you want?   what charmer's power would you want? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:17 pm

how do you do that?
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Charmer Power : 3377
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
what charmer's power would you want? Left_bar_bleue500/500what charmer's power would you want? Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
what charmer's power would you want? Left_bar_bleue300/300what charmer's power would you want? Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: what charmer's power would you want?   what charmer's power would you want? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:46 pm

Well, when you star a new topic, below what you put into the post, there should be a "Options" thing under it with "Add a poll". Then you can just enter the question of the poll, and list the poll choices, I dunno if you can do it simply by editing the first post, as I never tried XP.

OT: I would have to go with the power of LIGHT so Lyna XP. Even though FIRE/Hiita's would be good in Winter and WATER/Eria's in Summer XD.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
what charmer's power would you want? 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
what charmer's power would you want? Left_bar_bleue300/300what charmer's power would you want? Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
what charmer's power would you want? Left_bar_bleue150/150what charmer's power would you want? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: what charmer's power would you want?   what charmer's power would you want? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:22 am

Eria.
With the power of water I don't need to buy mineral water anymore. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
thecrystalcharmer
New Charmer
New Charmer
thecrystalcharmer

PostSubject: Re: what charmer's power would you want?   what charmer's power would you want? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:23 am

lol good point free water XD ^^
Back to top Go down
thecrystalcharmer
New Charmer
New Charmer
thecrystalcharmer

PostSubject: Re: what charmer's power would you want?   what charmer's power would you want? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:30 am

lol i checked the results of the poll so far and Eria has 100% the rest have 0 =P
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
what charmer's power would you want? 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
MP:
what charmer's power would you want? Left_bar_bleue150/150what charmer's power would you want? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: what charmer's power would you want?   what charmer's power would you want? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:56 am

Anyway, you're not allowed to do a double post in short time like that. Cause it would be treated as a spam and it breaks the forum's rules.

If you have additional comment, just use the "edit" button that located in the upper right position of your post. Thank you. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
TheLastHope
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer
TheLastHope

Charmer Power : 1088

Character sheet
Name: Jeff
HP:
what charmer's power would you want? Left_bar_bleue500/500what charmer's power would you want? Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: what charmer's power would you want?   what charmer's power would you want? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:23 pm

I would take wind, since I could keep the wind blowing during the summer and keep everybody cool. I also chose this element cause it could be helpful in some situations.
Back to top Go down
TheFael
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer
TheFael

Charmer Power : 1078
Favorite Charmer : Wynn

Character sheet
Name: Fael The Azure Charmer
HP:
what charmer's power would you want? Left_bar_bleue350/400what charmer's power would you want? Empty_bar_bleue  (350/400)
MP:
what charmer's power would you want? Left_bar_bleue220/220what charmer's power would you want? Empty_bar_bleue  (220/220)

PostSubject: Re: what charmer's power would you want?   what charmer's power would you want? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:04 pm

Dark and fire because it makes purple flames, and purple flames are cool!
Back to top Go down
Solid Snake
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Solid Snake

Charmer Power : 1212
Favorite Charmer : Lyna

Character sheet
Name: Cardboard Box
HP:
what charmer's power would you want? Left_bar_bleue1/5what charmer's power would you want? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)
MP:
what charmer's power would you want? Left_bar_bleue12/12what charmer's power would you want? Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)

PostSubject: Re: what charmer's power would you want?   what charmer's power would you want? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 5:59 pm

Lyna, use bright light magic to blind my enemy's vision.
Back to top Go down
Lea
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer
Lea

Charmer Power : 1086

Character sheet
Name: Rin Seyuu
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: what charmer's power would you want?   what charmer's power would you want? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:23 am

I'd say Lyna too. Light had always been my element.
Back to top Go down
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
hiita lover

Charmer Power : 3011
Favorite Charmer : Hiita

PostSubject: Re: what charmer's power would you want?   what charmer's power would you want? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 11:13 pm

I will pick Hitta's fire magic and Eria water magic because In the winter I will used hitta to warm me up every night. As for Eria Infint water for the win Smile
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
what charmer's power would you want? 1658415264 what charmer's power would you want? 3087721399what charmer's power would you want? 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
MP:
what charmer's power would you want? Left_bar_bleue200/200what charmer's power would you want? Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: what charmer's power would you want?   what charmer's power would you want? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 6:41 pm

Now that is a toughie. I'll go with Eria's water magic for now, since water is the essence of life. I wouldn't mind Aussa's Earth powers either though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what charmer's power would you want?   what charmer's power would you want? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what charmer's power would you want?
Page 1 of 1