Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Your greatest Card story?

Go down 
+18
Andy Jekal (Eria's Lover)
Natsuhiko
Wynn
Eria
Ayai-chan
Darkspire91
Kirikaze Fuuma
ruroken77
Angelionic
Amirashika
DHeroDogma
MCK
Skyblade LV12
kelptic183
Minasay
Joan's Guardian
Kappa Tulen
Ratsu
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mercurian262144
New Charmer
New Charmer
mercurian262144

Charmer Power : 1013
Favorite Charmer : Dharc

Character sheet
Name: Yoichi Kurai, Hierophant of Prophecy
HP:
Your greatest Card story? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1500/2600Your greatest Card story? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/2600)
MP:
Your greatest Card story? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/2800Your greatest Card story? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/2800)

Your greatest Card story? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your greatest Card story?   Your greatest Card story? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:02 pm

I noticed that in your epic win stories are almost all about Lyna. Oh well, mine is about Lyna, too.

The third turn of one of my matches in DN started with a face-down Lyna and a face-up Attack Position Crusader of Endymion, with a set Book of Eclipse, a set Magic Cylinder and a set Negate Attack. Our Life Points are both complete. I have a Creature Swap and an Enemy Controller in my hand at that time, as well as Dharc. My opponent has a face-down monster card in his field, and two nondescript Spell/Traps. Opponent's turn. The opponent tributed the face-down monster for a Jinzo.

"Damn!" I shouted in my mind.

Jinzo attacked, and so I activated Book of Eclipse to flip all monsters face-down. My turn. Jinzo was flipped in face-up Defense, and so my opponent draws 1 card. I conducted my Draw Phase. I drew Leeching the Light. I then summoned Dharc in face-up Attack Position, and used Enemy Controller to change Jinzo's position into face-up Attack Position. Flip Summon Crusader of Endymion. Activate Creature Swap. Since Jinzo was the only monster there, my opponent had no choice. I selected Crusader of Endymion. Then, activate Leeching the Light. Dharc's attack became 2400, and Jinzo 4300. Flip Summon Lyna. I gained control of my Crusader again. Then a massive attack.

Hooray for Lyna.

Back to top Go down
Binding Dharc
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Binding Dharc

Charmer Power : 2116
Badges :
Your greatest Card story? - Page 2 586968 Your greatest Card story? - Page 2 346267

Character sheet
Name: Hiita the Fire Charmer
HP:
Your greatest Card story? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue350/350Your greatest Card story? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
MP:
Your greatest Card story? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400Your greatest Card story? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Your greatest Card story?   Your greatest Card story? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 11:45 am

Just won a duel where Dharc literally did all the work.

I started the duel and for my first turn played FP-Dharc, Mage Power, and Gagagashield (Dharc 2850 atk)

My opponent then summons a Vanguard of the Dragon and uses its effect to boost it's attack to 3200 and attack, but my Gagagashield prevents destruction. My next turn all I can do is Set Dharc Charmer and switch FP-Dharc to def. Opponent's next turn used to Synchro Summon Red Dragon Archfiend, attacks FP-Dharc and its effect destroys Dharc Charmer, but Gagagashield still keeps FP-Dharc on the field.

I draw and set Wiretap, which puts FP-Dharc at 3350 atk thanks to Mage Power, and I destroy the opposing Dragon. All my opponent can do is set a monster in def, and my next turn I set Lyna and destroy the face-down.

Then my opponent uses Dragon's Mirror to summon Five-Headed Dragon, attacks FP-Dharc but still not destroy, my next turn I equip FP-Dharc with One-Shot Wand to put him at 4650 atk and set Dharc Charmer and end turn while keeping FP-Dharc in atk as bait in hopes opponent would attack him again for the bit of LP damage instead of maybe going after a face-down and killing Dharc Charmer.

This plan worked, and next turn I equipped Bound Wand to FP-Dharc for 5550 atk, and use Wiretap to negate a trap he activated, Castle of Dragon Souls, FP-Dharc at 5050 atk, and lastly flip summoned Dharc to take control of Five-Headed Dragon and combo attacked with it and FP-Dharc (which has been there since literally turn 1) for the win.
Back to top Go down
Binding Dharc
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Binding Dharc

Badges :
Your greatest Card story? - Page 2 586968 Your greatest Card story? - Page 2 346267

Character sheet
HP:
Your greatest Card story? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue350/350Your greatest Card story? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
MP:
Your greatest Card story? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400Your greatest Card story? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Your greatest Card story?   Your greatest Card story? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 6:24 pm

Your greatest Card story? - Page 2 Beast_10

Lyna = Beast
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Your greatest Card story? - Page 2 1658415264 Your greatest Card story? - Page 2 3087721399Your greatest Card story? - Page 2 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
Your greatest Card story? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Your greatest Card story? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Your greatest Card story? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Your greatest Card story? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Your greatest Card story?   Your greatest Card story? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 8:39 am

You really like Mage Power, don't you, Dharc?

It's funny, because I just won a game the other day thanks to Mage Power also. Not that bad of a card I guess XD
Back to top Go down
Binding Dharc
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Binding Dharc

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Your greatest Card story?   Your greatest Card story? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 9:32 am

Hippocamus wrote:
You really like Mage Power, don't you, Dharc?
It's a useful card! At a full house it can add 3000 atk to a monster on its own.
Back to top Go down
Binding Dharc
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Binding Dharc

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Your greatest Card story?   Your greatest Card story? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 3:22 pm

Time for another awesome Charmer win where I do believe I proved my point about the Charmers, and my deck itself not needing an extra deck. Somehow I failed to save the replay, so I can't do a play-by-play (but the duel was over 40 turns anyways, so I wouldn't want to anyways) But I think the situation in which I won is enough to explain how amazing this Charmer's win was.

My Immortal Charmers deck just won a 1v2 duel on YGOPro (Yes, 1v2 is now a thing on Pro) Battling two decks at once, and the Charmers came out on top. Once again: I think I proved my point.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Your greatest Card story? - Page 2 1658415264 Your greatest Card story? - Page 2 3087721399Your greatest Card story? - Page 2 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
Your greatest Card story? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Your greatest Card story? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Your greatest Card story? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Your greatest Card story? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Your greatest Card story?   Your greatest Card story? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 11:53 am

1v2 just sounds evil. Rare Hunter evil.

Like in general, it just sounds like a bad concept.

Do you remember the winning field at least?
Back to top Go down
Binding Dharc
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Binding Dharc

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Your greatest Card story?   Your greatest Card story? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 10:16 pm

Hippocampus wrote:
1v2 just sounds evil. Rare Hunter evil.

Like in general, it just sounds like a bad concept.

It's not that bad, there are pros as well as cons

Sure you go up against two people on your own, but you can look at not having a random partner as an advantage because on PRO, there's always a chance your partner's deck is going to screw your deck over big time.

You also get the chance to react to everything each opponent does, as the turns go p1-> p2 -> p1 -> p3. The person playing alone will also always go first.

Sure your opponents aren't going to be the ones to deck themselves if it comes down to it, but very few duels ever come down to the last card in the deck anyways.

Hippocampus wrote:
Do you remember the winning field at least?

I had FP Aussa and FP Hiita (note: all other Charmer monsters in my deck were in the grave at this point) FP Hiita was equipped with both Mage Power and United We Stand. I also had Unpossessed.

I had actually started out poorly in the duel, spent the first half just biding time. The turning point was when I was able to use Unpossessed to special summon Dharc Charmer face down and then take control of Beelzeus of the Ultimate Dark Dragon, a mid-game comeback my opponents were quite the good sports about. From then until the end we were neck and neck, but I pulled ahead in the end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your greatest Card story?   Your greatest Card story? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your greatest Card story?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2