Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Specific cards illegal for specific countries

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joan's Guardian
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Joan's Guardian

Charmer Power : 1222

Character sheet
Name: Joan
HP:
Specific cards illegal for specific countries Left_bar_bleue300/300Specific cards illegal for specific countries Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Specific cards illegal for specific countries Left_bar_bleue700/700Specific cards illegal for specific countries Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)

Specific cards illegal for specific countries Empty
PostSubject: Specific cards illegal for specific countries   Specific cards illegal for specific countries I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 11:42 am

Not sure if anyone noticed it yet, but I'll remind you people about it;

Offical site:
http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/gameplay/cardlegality.html

Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=248499755248&topic=16931&start=0&hash=760e97dffa84c94ba82ea316b4970b4f#topic_top

Quote :
¹ SHONEN JUMP Magazine cards are NOT legal for play in Europe, Oceania, Central, or South America, as SHONEN JUMP Magazine is not officially distributed there. If a SHONEN JUMP and/or Graphic Novel card has been released through another method, then that card is legal for play.

² Yu-Gi-Oh!-related Graphic Novel cards are only legal for play in Europe, Oceania, Central, or South America if that Graphic Novel was specifically distributed there. (This is rare.)

This means that specific cards cannot be used outside of specific countries, because they were orginally not mass produced.

Illegal card list for Europe, Oceania, Central, or South America (SHONEN JUMP Magazine card):
Spoiler:

Cards that can only be played in Europe, Oceania, Central, or South America South America if that Graphic Novel was specifically distributed there. (This is rare.) (Yu-Gi-Oh!-related Graphic Novel cards);
Spoiler:

I only have 1 thing to say about this crap:

Good.

Think about it. They do this to counter the people who import their cards. Why would the players that don't have the right connections or are unable to import cards should be punished by players who are able to do this?

They also do this to counter the sell of singles. Yu-Gi-Oh is and will always be a business and if Konami can't sell enough booster packs, they won't have enough to support the game with new cards and they'll need to cut specific business, like bringing the new booster back in 6 months instead of the new 3 months.

The only thing I'm mad about this that it took them way too long to do this and it's still confusing as hell, since it's hard to tell which card is released from where.
Back to top Go down
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Charmer Power : 1494
Badges :
Specific cards illegal for specific countries Shiningfri-1

Specific cards illegal for specific countries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Specific cards illegal for specific countries   Specific cards illegal for specific countries I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 10:33 pm

My country isn't supported or under Konami TCG Banner to start with, so like I care.

But it will be dull to see Infernity bite the dust on other country beside US and OCG region.
Back to top Go down

Specific cards illegal for specific countries
Page 1 of 1