Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related

Go down 
+10
Wynn
AessaSH
Kappa Tulen
Ayai-chan
Akaginrye
Garaito
Kirikaze Fuuma
Charmer Fan Yuji
Eria
Joan's Guardian
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Joan's Guardian
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Joan's Guardian

Charmer Power : 1222

Character sheet
Name: Joan
HP:
ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related Left_bar_bleue300/300ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related Left_bar_bleue700/700ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)

ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related Empty
PostSubject: ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related   ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:27 am

Basicly what the thread title said; In this thread, we create cards that involve our favourite cards that aren't related to the Charmers.

Holy Sword
Equip Spell Card
Equip only to a face-up "Guardian Angel Joan" you control. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. When the equipped monster inflicts Battle Damage, the controller of the equipped monster draws 1 card.

Queen Pikeru
LIGHT
Level 6
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by tributing 1 "Princess Pikeru" you control. During your Standby Phase, gain 1000 Life Points for each monster on your side of the field.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related Left_bar_bleue300/300ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related Left_bar_bleue150/150ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related   ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:30 am

Hyper Bounce
Normal Spell Card
Discard 1 card. Return all face-up monsters on the field to the owner's hand.

Lost Soul
Quick Play Spell Card
Activate only while you control a face-up "Souleater". Draw 3 cards.
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Charmer Power : 3377
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related Left_bar_bleue500/500ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related   ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:06 am

Cruz' Tears
Normal Spell.
Activate only if you control a face-up "Fiend Roar Deity Cruz" and 1 other "Fiend Roar Deity" monster. You can discard any number of cards from your hand that have "Fiend Roar Deity" in it's name to your Graveyard to destroy cards your opponent controls equal to the number of discarded cards.

Seimei, Before Psychic.
EARTH.
Level 3.
Warrior/Tuner.
This card can only be used as a Synchro Material Monster for the Synchro Summon of a Psychic-Type Synchro Monster. If this card is used for the Synchro Summon of 1 "Psychic Lifetrancer", increase the Synchro Summoned monsters ATK by 600, and the Synchro Summoned monster gains the following effect:
When the Synchro Summoned monster destroys an opponents monster by battle, inflict damage to your opponent equal to it's original ATK.
ATK/DEF: 1300/900.
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related GearfriedITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related Left_bar_bleue280/280ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related Left_bar_bleue170/170ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related   ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:34 am

1. Supernova
Normal Spell Card
Effect : Destroy all cards on the filed.

2. Ambush
Quick Spell Card
Effect : Activate when your opponent attacked you directly. Negate the attack and special summon 3 warrior monsters from you deck.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Garaito
Super Charmer
Super Charmer
Garaito

Charmer Power : 2613
Location : Padang, and somewhere in Tokyo, near a little river, with Aimizu
Badges :
ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related Shiningfri-1

Character sheet
Name: Yamikaru
HP:
ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related Left_bar_bleue400/400ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
MP:
ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related Left_bar_bleue150/150ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related   ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:53 am

Nothing

(Trap card)

Skip both player's next Draw Phase.
Back to top Go down
http://igaraito.blogspot.com
Akaginrye
New Charmer
New Charmer

Charmer Power : 1035

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related   ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:31 pm

Can I post images here? I had made a few cards on that Yu-gi-oh! card maker site, but I don't want to post images unless it's allowed. (I also have made a ton of other made-up cards, too. Including some Charmer ones, back before Raina was revealed.)
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
HP:
ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related Left_bar_bleue500/500ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related   ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:58 pm

I guess you could, if you have multiple ones, put it in a Spoiler though,
{Spoiler}Message Here{/Spoiler} But replace {} with [].

Naja's Fun.
Continuous Spell Card.
Activate only when you control a face-up "Reptilianne Naja". After this card is activated, Select and activate one of the following effects:
Battle damage to you from a face-up "Reptilianne Naja" you control becomes 0.
Increase the ATK of 1 "Reptilianne Naja" you control by 1000 for each "Reptilianne" monster you control.

Tempest Overload.
Normal Trap.
Activate only when you control a face-up "Tempest Magician" and a face-up "Magical Citadel of Endymion". Add 4 Spell Counters to a face-up "Magical Citadel of Endymion" and "Tempest Magician" you control.
Back to top Go down
Garaito
Super Charmer
Super Charmer
Garaito

Charmer Power : 2613
Location : Padang, and somewhere in Tokyo, near a little river, with Aimizu
Badges :
ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related Shiningfri-1

Character sheet
Name: Yamikaru
HP:
ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related Left_bar_bleue400/400ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related   ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:55 am

Before The Dawn

[Magic Card]

pay 1000 Life Points. Destroy 1 card you and your opponent's control. Add 1 "Warrior" monster from your deck to your hand.
Back to top Go down
http://igaraito.blogspot.com
Akaginrye
New Charmer
New Charmer

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related   ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:56 am

Ah, alright. Here they are!

Spoiler:

I'll post the made-up cards that don't have pics a little later. I really like the Synchro and AM versions I made for Gyakutenno Megami. Wish I had pics to go with them!
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related   ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:11 am

Well, actually, even you post multiple images, you don't need it to be spoiler, unless you really have something to show in the spoiler.
Because, even the image's hiding in the spoiler, the page still load these images. =)

--

Rainbow Splash

(Continuous Spell Card)

When this card is activated, change the attribute of each face-up monster(s) on the field for as long as this card remains face-up.
Back to top Go down
Akaginrye
New Charmer
New Charmer

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related   ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:35 pm

Ah, okay.

Had a bit of inspiration hit me, revised a whole series of cards I made before. No pics, but they're pretty famous anyways. LEGO!

Small Brick
Level 2, Earth, Machine/Normal
400/400

Wheel Brick
Level 2, Earth, Machine/Effect
400/400

This card can be Special Summoned if you control at least one 'Brick' monster that is not 'Wheel Brick'.

Large Brick
Level 4, Earth, Machine/Normal
800/800

Flat Brick
Level 3, Earth, Machine/Union
600/600

This card may only be attached to a "Brick" monster. Increase the equipped monster's attack and defense by 500 points. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, this card is destroyed instead.

Car Brick
Level 6, Earth, Machine/Fusion
1200/1200

"Wheel Brick" + 1 other "Brick" monster
You do not need 'Polymerization' to Fusion Summon this monster. This monster can attack your opponent directly. when this card leaves the field, you may Special Summon one of the monsters that were used to summon it from your Graveyard.

Tall Brick
Level 7, Earth, Machine/Fusion
0/0

"Large Brick" + 1 or more "Brick" monsters
You do not need to use 'Polymerization' to Fusion Summon this monster. You may use "Brick" monsters from your hand as well as the field for this monster's Fusion Summon. This monster gains 800 Attack and Defense for each brick monster used to Fusion Summon it. When this card leaves the field, you may Special Summon one of the monsters that were used in it's Fusion Summon to the field.

Brick Man
Level 4, Earth, Machine/Effect
800/800

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. Once per turn, you may Special Summon one Level 4 or lwoer "Brick" monster from your Graveyard.

Toy Box
Field Spell

Once per turn, during your End Phase, you may return any number of in-play "Brick" monsters to the deck. Then draw an equal number of cards. You may Special Summon any "Brick" monsters that were drawn in this way.

Brick Yard
Continuous Spell

You may use your Spell and Trap card zones as Monster zones, but only for "Brick" monsters.

Brick Up
Normal Spell

Draw 1 card. If you control a face-up "Brick" monster, draw 2 cards instead.

Brick Break
Quick-Play Spell

Target one "Brick" monster on the field. Destroy that monster. Then inflict damage to your opponent equal to the destroyed monster's attack points.

Brick Wall
Trap Card

Activate only when an opponent's monster declares an attack. Negate that attack, and Special Summon one "Brick" monster with Level equal to or less than the level fo the monster that had declared an attack.

Hat Brick
Counter Trap

Negate the successful Normal Summon, Flip Summon or Special Summon of one of your opponent's monsters. Then Special Summon one "Brick" monster from your Graveyard.
Back to top Go down
Ayai-chan
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Ayai-chan

Charmer Power : 2830
Favorite Charmer : Aussa
Badges :
ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related Marsh01 ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related Pumpkingbadge

Character sheet
Name: Aussa
HP:
ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related Left_bar_bleue310/310ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related Empty_bar_bleue  (310/310)
MP:
ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related Left_bar_bleue160/160ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related   ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:16 pm

XP This was based off the chatbox spamming I MEAN chatting...

Kazuki, Renewer of Life
LIGHT/Spellcaster/Effect
Level 4/ATK/1500 DEF/2000

When this card is successfully Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Spellcaster-Type Monster with an ATK of 1800 or lower back to your side of the field. Once this effect is used, this card is unaffected by the effects of Spells or Traps that target it or the monster it Special Summoned. Also, the owner cannot conduct their Battle Phase during the turn this effect is used.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related   ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:36 pm

Ancient Seal of the Spellcasters
[Field Spell Card]

When a Spellcaster-Type monster you control is destroyed by battle, once per turn, you can activate one of the following effects:
● Special Summon 1 Level 3 Spellcaster-Type monster with 500 or less attack from your Deck in face-down Defense Position.
● Special Summon 1 Level 4 Spellcaster-Type monster with 500 or less attack from your Deck in face-up Attack Position.

Sorceress of the Past
WATER/Spellcaster/Tuner/Level 4
ATK/500 DEF/2100

You can discard this card from your hand to add 1 "Ancient Seal of the Spellcasters" from your Deck to your hand. You can discard 1 card to put 1 Spell Counter on this card. Decrease this card's level by 1 for each Spell Counter on this card. This card cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster, except for the Synchro Summon of a Spellcaster-Type Monster.

Wizard of the Past
WATER/Spellcaster/Effect/Level 3
ATK/500 DEF/1900

FLIP: Add 1 "Ancient Seal of the Spellcasters" or "Sorceress of the Past" from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.

Ancient Magician
WATER/Spellcaster/Synchro/Level 7
ATK/2200 DEF/3100

1 Spellcaster Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Spellcaster-Type monster

Once per turn, you can flip this card into face-down Defense Position. When this card is flipped face-up, Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Spellcaster-Type Monster with 500 or less attack from your Deck or Graveyard. If this card is in your Graveyard, during your Main Phase, you can remove this card from play to add 1 Level 3 or lower Spellcaster-Type monster from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.

Back to top Go down
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Charmer Power : 1494
Badges :

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related   ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:33 pm

Line of the Phoenix
Trap Card
Special Summon 1 "Evocator Chevalier" from your Deck or Graveyard, and send 1 Gemini monster from your deck to the Graveyard.

Calm before the Storm
Normal Spell
Activate only if you control a WIND Winged Beast type monster. Both player reveal their hand and remove from play all Spell Card on both player Hand. Return those card to their owner hand at the end of your next turn.

Stormbringer
Quick-play Spell
Tribute 1 WIND Winged Beast type monster. Add 2 Level 4 or lower WIND Winged Beast type monster from your deck to your hand.
Back to top Go down
AessaSH
New Charmer
New Charmer
AessaSH

Charmer Power : 1016

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related   ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:32 pm

Cursed Bow Tie
Equip Spell Card
Equip only to "Shapesnatch". The monster equipped with this card cannot attack. Once per turn, you can select and take control of a monster on your opponent's side of the field as long as this card remains face-up on the field.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related   ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:27 am

Coffin's Doom
[Counter Trap Card]

Activate only while your opponent activates the effect of Spell, Trap, or Effect Monster card. Special Summon 1 "Vampire Lord" from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard. If this face-down card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, add 1 "Vampire's Curse" from your Deck to your hand, then you can add 1 "Book of Life" from your Graveyard to your hand.

Magic Circle of the Black Forest
[Normal Spell Card]

Add 1 "Sangan" or "Witch of the Black Forest" from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand. During your next Standby Phase, you can Special Summon 1 "Sanwitch" from your Extra Deck. It cannot be used as Synchro Material Monster and cannot be tributed.

Cyber-Space Pot
[Quick-Play Spell Card]

Discard 1 card. Special Summon 1 "Cyber Jar" from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard in face-down Defense Position.
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related GearfriedITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related Left_bar_bleue280/280ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related Left_bar_bleue170/170ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related   ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:35 am

1. Dimension Distortion
Normal spell card
Effect : Remove from play all monster card on the field.

2. Psycho Reflector
Trap card
Effect : Activate when a psychic monster on your side on the field is targeted by an attack. Destroy the attacking monster.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related   ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:44 am

Gusta Tornado
[Normal Spell Card]

Send 3 "Gusta" monsters from your Deck to the Graveyard. You can Normal Summon 1 "Gusta" monster from your hand in addition to your Normal Summon or Set this turn.

Ritua Reflection
[Normal Spell Card]

Send 1 "Ritua" Ritual Spell Card from your Deck to the Graveyard. Special Summon 1 "Ritua" monster with 1000 or less Attack from your Deck in face-up Attack Position.
Back to top Go down
Wynn
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Wynn

Charmer Power : 2548
Badges :
ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related 414547

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related   ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:02 pm

Magical Sword of the Elfs
Equip only to a monster with celtic gaurdian in the card name.
Increase the of the monster by 500 and if the monster would be destroyed by the effects of magic traps or monster effects you can pay 800 life points to prevent this once per turn
Back to top Go down
http://andromon1217.deviantart.com/
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related   ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 10:57 pm

Laval Flame Dancer Allys.
FIRE.
Level 4.
Pyro/Effect.
This card is also treated as Spellcaster-Type. Once per turn, you can inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number "Laval" monsters in your Graveyard X200. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Laval" monster from your Deck except "Laval Flame Dancer Allys".
ATK/DEF = 1750/1500.

Fire Dance.
Quick-Play Spell.
Activate only if you control a face-up "Laval Flame Dancer Allys". Increase the ATK and DEF of all "Laval" monsters you control equal to the amount of monsters your opponent controls X500.

Black Flame Bomb.
Trap.
Activate only when you have 1 each of "Laval Burning Verdant Temptress" "Laval Volcano Maid" and "Laval Flame Dancer Allys" on your side of the field or in your Graveyard, send all monsters your opponent controls to the Graveyard, you cannot Summon the turn you activate this card.
Back to top Go down
Ayai-chan
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Ayai-chan

Charmer Power : 2830
Favorite Charmer : Aussa
Badges :
ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related Marsh01 ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related Pumpkingbadge

Character sheet
Name: Aussa
HP:
ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related Left_bar_bleue310/310ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related Empty_bar_bleue  (310/310)
MP:
ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related Left_bar_bleue160/160ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related   ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:59 am

Decided to post Haru. XP

Haru, Ninja of the North Wind
Warrior/WIND/Level 6/Effect
ATK/2100 DEF/1800
This card can be Special Summoned from your hand when you control no other monsters on your side of the field. When this card is Summoned, draw 1 card. If the card drawn is an Effect Monster, this card borrows the effect of the drawn Effect Monster for this turn only. This card also gains 500ATK for every monster with “Ninja” in its name that is on your side of the field or in the Graveyard.
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related   ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:43 pm

Ice Warrior
Monster/Effect.
WATER.
Level 4.
Spellcaster-Type.
When this card is Normal Summoned, Select 1 Monster your opponent controls, the selected card cannot attack or change it's battle position.
1700 ATK/1300 DEF.

Blizzard Soldier.
Monster/Tuner.
WATER.
Level 2.
Warrior-Type.
When this card is destroyed by battle, select 1 set card your opponent controls, the selected card cannot be activated, afterward, Special Summon 1 "Blizzard Soldier" to your field from your Deck.
200 ATK/300 DEF.

Blizzard Dog
Monster/Effect.
WATER.
Level 1.
Beast-Type.
You can Special Summon this card if you control 1 other "Ice" or "Blizzard" monster. If this card is used for the Synchro Summon of a "Blizzard" Synchro Monster, you can increase this cards level by 1.
500 ATK/500 DEF.

Ice & Blizzard Recruiter
Monster/Effect.
WATER.
Level 4.
Warrior-Type.
This card is also treated as Spellcaster-Type. When this card is Normal Summoned, you can select 1 "Ice" or "Blizzard" monster in your Graveyard, and Special Summon it, if the selected monster is a Tuner monster, you can Increase this card, and the Special Summoned monsters Level by 1.

Ice Princess Yuzuki.
Synchro/Effect.
WATER.
Level 7.
Spellcaster-Type.
1 "Ice" or "Blizzard" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner WATER monsters.
When this card is Synchro Summoned, select up to 2 monsters your opponent controls, the selected monster[s] cannot attack or change their Battle Positions. Once per turn, you can select up to 2 cards your opponent controls, the selected cards cannot be activated. This card cannot be destroyed by card effects.
2750 ATK/2100 DEF.

Blizzard Master Heda.
Synchro/Effect.
WATER.
Level 8.
Warrior-Type.
1 "Ice" or "Blizzard" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner WATER monsters.
Once per turn, you can look at the top 5 cards of your deck, and deal damage to your opponent equal to the number of drawn "Ice" and "Blizzard" cards X600. When this card is destroyed, your opponent skips their next Draw Phase.
3000 ATK/2000 DEF.
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related   ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:31 pm

Bump. Just had a sudden idea XP.

Savior Goddess - Norsewemko.
Synchro/Effect.
LIGHT.
Level 9.
Spellcaster-Type.
1 Tuner + "Divine Grace - Northwemko".
When this card is Summoned, you can select up to 3 Monsters you control the selected Monster[s] cannot be destroyed by battle. This card cannot be destroyed by Card Effects. If this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can pay 1000 Life Points to Special Summon it during the End Phase.
3200 ATK/2500 DEF.

Demon King Demise.
Synchro/Effect.
DARK.
Level 9.
Fiend-Type.
1 DARK Tuner + "Demise, King of Armageddon".
This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Synchro Summon. Once per turn, you can pay 2000 Life Points to destroy all other cards on the field, and have both players discard their hands to the Graveyard.
3000 ATK/2100 DEF.

Demon Queen Ruin.
Synchro/Effect.
LIGHT.
Level 9.
Fairy-Type.
1 LIGHT Tuner + "Ruin, Queen of Oblivion".
This card can attack all cards your opponent controls once each. When a card you control is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, increase this card's ATK and DEF by 200.
2900 ATK/2500 DEF.
Back to top Go down
Skyblade LV12
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Skyblade LV12

Charmer Power : 1838

Character sheet
Name: Skyblade the Elemental Charmer
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related   ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:02 pm

Divine Judge
[Fairy/Effect]
LV: 8
ATK/DEF:2000/2000
Effect:
This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card cannot be special summoned except when a fairy type monster with 1000 or less attack is destroyed by battle. When this card is special summoned, select and destroy one card on the field and apply one of the following effects based on the card destroyed:
.Spell: Your opponent cannot activate spell cards for as long as this card remains face-up on the field.
.Trap: This card is not affected by trap cards.
.Monster: Destroy all other monsters on the field and inflict damage to both players equal to the total attack and defense of those monsters combined.
Back to top Go down
Angelionic
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Angelionic

Charmer Power : 1542

Character sheet
Name: Hayato
HP:
ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related Left_bar_bleue300/320ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related Empty_bar_bleue  (300/320)
MP:
ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related Left_bar_bleue60/100ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related   ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:51 am

Just a word before you read this post, W. stands for witch.

EDIT:All cards below are EARTH Attribute.

W. Hunter Ezekiel the Fearless
[Warrior/Effect]
Lvl: 4
Atk/Def-1800/1200
Effect: This card gains 300 Atk points when battling a Spellcaster or Fiend type monster.
If another "W. Hunter" monster is attacked by a monster, you can switch the attack
to this monster.

W.Hunter Watchdog Droop
[Beast/Effect]
Lvl: 2
Atk/Def-900/900
Effect:This card cannot be normal summoned unless ther is another "W. Hunter" monster
face up on your side of the field. You can tribute this card and remove one hunt
counter from the field negate the activation of an effect of a monster on the field and
destroy that monster. If it was a spellcaster or fiend type monster, remove that
monster from play.

W.Hunter Charmbreaker Liza
[Psychic/Effect]
Lvl: 3
Atk/Def-1200/1600
Effect:When this monster is summoned, you can place one Hunt counter on any card on the
field. Every time a fiend or spellcaster or fiend type moster is destroyed by battle, you
may place one Hunt counter on any card on the field. You may remove on Hunt
counter from the field to destroy one face up spell or trap on the field.

W.Hunter Henrus the Young
[Warrior/Effect]
Lvl: 4
Atk/Def-1000/800
Effect:You may remove on Hunt counter on the field to increase the attack of one other
"W. Hunter" Monster's Atk and Def by 100x times their level.
When another "W. Hunter" monster on the field is destroyed, increase this
card's Atk by 100x the monsters level and place one Hunt counter on this card.
This card gains 200 Atk while Battling Spellcaster or Fiend Type monsers.

W. Executioner Earl Turbulock
[Warrior/Effect]
Lvl: 6
Atk/Def-2400/2000
Effect:When this card is summoned, destroy one Spellcaster or Fiend type on the field and
place a Hunt Counter on the Field. You may remove one Hunt counter from the field
to Special summon two "Angry Mob" tokens to your side of the field (1000Atk/100Def)
This card cannot be destroyed by card effects as long as there is at leats one
"Angry Mob" token on you side of the field.
You may remove two Hunt counters from your side of the field to change all monster
types on your opponents side of the field to Spellcaster until the end of your
opponents next turn.

Stir of the Hunt
Quick Spell
Effect: Place one Hunt token on one card on the field.

Judgement of Turbulock
Spell
Effect:Remove two Hunt counters from the field, destroy one Spellcaster or Fiend type
monster on the field.

Condemnation
Trap
Effect:Remove one Hunt counter from your side of the field. Change the type of one
monster on the field to Spellcaster until the end of the turn.

Old Sigil of the Hunt
Equip Spell
Effect: Increase the Atk and Def of the equipped monster by 300.
Place one Hunt counter on this card each time the equipped moster destroys a
Spellcaster or Fiend type monster.

Trial Estate
Field Spell
Effect: Every time a Hunt counter is removed from the field, Place one Trial Counter on this
card. Remove 10 trial counters from this card to destroy all Spellcaster and Fiend
type monsters on the field.
All Spellcaster and Fiend type monsters lose 300 Atk and Def.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related   ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ITT: Custom cards for our favourite cards that aren't Charmer related
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh! :: Eria the Water Charmer and Gigobyte's Yu-Gi-Oh!-Related Hall :: Custom Cards-
Jump to: