Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

My new Eria: Mystic Eria!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bigbro.oftheCharmers
New Charmer
New Charmer
Bigbro.oftheCharmers

Charmer Power : 1017

My new Eria: Mystic Eria! Empty
PostSubject: My new Eria: Mystic Eria!   My new Eria: Mystic Eria! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:18 pm

My new Eria: Mystic Eria! 292602
Card effect:
This card can be special summoned from the Deck, graveyard, or hand by sacrificeing "Eria the water Charmer" and "Rageing Eria" from your side of the field. When special summoned this way, you can take two water monsters from your graveyard and add them to your hand. While this card remains face up on the field, any cards with the name "Eria" in it cannot be destroyed as a reslut of battle or monster effect.
NOTE: I did not draw this pic of Eria myself! I only wish I had that kind of skill XD

Last edited by Bigbro.oftheCharmers on Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ayai-chan
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Ayai-chan

Charmer Power : 2830
Favorite Charmer : Aussa
Badges :
My new Eria: Mystic Eria! Marsh01 My new Eria: Mystic Eria! Pumpkingbadge

Character sheet
Name: Aussa
HP:
My new Eria: Mystic Eria! Left_bar_bleue310/310My new Eria: Mystic Eria! Empty_bar_bleue  (310/310)
MP:
My new Eria: Mystic Eria! Left_bar_bleue160/160My new Eria: Mystic Eria! Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: My new Eria: Mystic Eria!   My new Eria: Mystic Eria! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:55 pm

Bigbro.oftheCharmers wrote:
My new Eria: Mystic Eria! 292602
Card effect:
This card can be special summoned from the Deck, graveyard, or hand by sacrificeing "Eria the water Charmer" and "Rageing Eria" from your side of the field. When special summoned this way, you cant take two water monsters from your graveyard and add them to your hand. While this card remains face up on the field, any cards with the name "Eria" in it cannot be destroyed as a reslut of battle or monster effect.
NOTE: I did not draw this pic of Eria myself! I only wish I had that kind of skill XD

U-Um...just gonna warn you now...out of all the people in the world that could've draw that...that art was made by the administrator of this forum...
Back to top Go down
Bigbro.oftheCharmers
New Charmer
New Charmer
Bigbro.oftheCharmers

PostSubject: Re: My new Eria: Mystic Eria!   My new Eria: Mystic Eria! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 8:14 pm

O.O Really? I got it off of DA. I didn't know it was the admin of this place lol. Sorry if I upset you Admin, as you saw, I did not take credit for the picture. Had I known it was yours, I would have asked you first befor using it.
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
My new Eria: Mystic Eria! GearfriedMy new Eria: Mystic Eria! S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
My new Eria: Mystic Eria! Left_bar_bleue280/280My new Eria: Mystic Eria! Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
My new Eria: Mystic Eria! Left_bar_bleue170/170My new Eria: Mystic Eria! Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: My new Eria: Mystic Eria!   My new Eria: Mystic Eria! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:25 pm

Bigbro.oftheCharmers wrote:
O.O Really? I got it off of DA. I didn't know it was the admin of this place lol. Sorry if I upset you Admin, as you saw, I did not take credit for the picture. Had I known it was yours, I would have asked you first befor using it.

It's his picture about Eria when she lost Gagagigo and replaced him with Unshaven Angler. Normally, Eria in your card is just "Eria the Water Charmer". My new Eria: Mystic Eria! None

Even so, Eria(admin) probably will be proud since you used his picture. XP
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Bigbro.oftheCharmers
New Charmer
New Charmer
Bigbro.oftheCharmers

PostSubject: Re: My new Eria: Mystic Eria!   My new Eria: Mystic Eria! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:16 am

Ohhh, thats so sad. =( Poor Eria.
Back to top Go down
wynn the wind charmer
New Charmer
New Charmer
wynn the wind charmer

Charmer Power : 1019

PostSubject: Re: My new Eria: Mystic Eria!   My new Eria: Mystic Eria! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:25 am

this is awsooome!
Back to top Go down
Skyblade LV12
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Skyblade LV12

Charmer Power : 1838

Character sheet
Name: Skyblade the Elemental Charmer
HP:
My new Eria: Mystic Eria! Left_bar_bleue300/300My new Eria: Mystic Eria! Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
My new Eria: Mystic Eria! Left_bar_bleue300/300My new Eria: Mystic Eria! Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: My new Eria: Mystic Eria!   My new Eria: Mystic Eria! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:52 pm

It looks cool. But it has a funny effect.

"When special summoned this way, you cant take two water monsters from your graveyard and add them to your hand."

XD THAT'S COMEDY!!! (no offense)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new Eria: Mystic Eria!   My new Eria: Mystic Eria! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My new Eria: Mystic Eria!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh! :: Eria the Water Charmer and Gigobyte's Yu-Gi-Oh!-Related Hall :: Custom Cards-
Jump to: