Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Yesterday, I went to the Sneak Peek of Duelist Revolution (Scrap Archfiend)

Go down 
+2
Kirikaze Fuuma
Joan's Guardian
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Joan's Guardian
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Joan's Guardian

Charmer Power : 1222

Character sheet
Name: Joan
HP:
Yesterday, I went to the Sneak Peek of Duelist Revolution (Scrap Archfiend) Left_bar_bleue300/300Yesterday, I went to the Sneak Peek of Duelist Revolution (Scrap Archfiend) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Yesterday, I went to the Sneak Peek of Duelist Revolution (Scrap Archfiend) Left_bar_bleue700/700Yesterday, I went to the Sneak Peek of Duelist Revolution (Scrap Archfiend) Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)

Yesterday, I went to the Sneak Peek of Duelist Revolution (Scrap Archfiend) Empty
PostSubject: Yesterday, I went to the Sneak Peek of Duelist Revolution (Scrap Archfiend)   Yesterday, I went to the Sneak Peek of Duelist Revolution (Scrap Archfiend) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:16 am

And this guy was the promo card:
Yesterday, I went to the Sneak Peek of Duelist Revolution (Scrap Archfiend) ScrapArchfiendDREV-EN-SR-1E
Quote :
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Monsters

Level 7?
Check

Generic?
Check

2700 ATK?
Check

Awesome art?
Check

I'm sold.

Discuss the newest generic Synchro monster.
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Yesterday, I went to the Sneak Peek of Duelist Revolution (Scrap Archfiend) GearfriedYesterday, I went to the Sneak Peek of Duelist Revolution (Scrap Archfiend) S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Yesterday, I went to the Sneak Peek of Duelist Revolution (Scrap Archfiend) Left_bar_bleue280/280Yesterday, I went to the Sneak Peek of Duelist Revolution (Scrap Archfiend) Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Yesterday, I went to the Sneak Peek of Duelist Revolution (Scrap Archfiend) Left_bar_bleue170/170Yesterday, I went to the Sneak Peek of Duelist Revolution (Scrap Archfiend) Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

Yesterday, I went to the Sneak Peek of Duelist Revolution (Scrap Archfiend) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterday, I went to the Sneak Peek of Duelist Revolution (Scrap Archfiend)   Yesterday, I went to the Sneak Peek of Duelist Revolution (Scrap Archfiend) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:43 am

Level 7? good beatstick and new staple. I'll look for this card next time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Charmer Power : 3377
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
Yesterday, I went to the Sneak Peek of Duelist Revolution (Scrap Archfiend) Left_bar_bleue500/500Yesterday, I went to the Sneak Peek of Duelist Revolution (Scrap Archfiend) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Yesterday, I went to the Sneak Peek of Duelist Revolution (Scrap Archfiend) Left_bar_bleue300/300Yesterday, I went to the Sneak Peek of Duelist Revolution (Scrap Archfiend) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday, I went to the Sneak Peek of Duelist Revolution (Scrap Archfiend)   Yesterday, I went to the Sneak Peek of Duelist Revolution (Scrap Archfiend) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:54 am

Good new generic Synchro, Might get this for my Extra Deck when I can, strange though, "Scrap" can refer to Metal, and it IS covered in metal, but it's a Fiend XD.
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Yesterday, I went to the Sneak Peek of Duelist Revolution (Scrap Archfiend) GearfriedYesterday, I went to the Sneak Peek of Duelist Revolution (Scrap Archfiend) S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Yesterday, I went to the Sneak Peek of Duelist Revolution (Scrap Archfiend) Left_bar_bleue280/280Yesterday, I went to the Sneak Peek of Duelist Revolution (Scrap Archfiend) Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Yesterday, I went to the Sneak Peek of Duelist Revolution (Scrap Archfiend) Left_bar_bleue170/170Yesterday, I went to the Sneak Peek of Duelist Revolution (Scrap Archfiend) Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday, I went to the Sneak Peek of Duelist Revolution (Scrap Archfiend)   Yesterday, I went to the Sneak Peek of Duelist Revolution (Scrap Archfiend) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:56 am

and, this guy gets some support from scrap and archfiend. Pretty versatile huh?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
HP:
Yesterday, I went to the Sneak Peek of Duelist Revolution (Scrap Archfiend) Left_bar_bleue500/500Yesterday, I went to the Sneak Peek of Duelist Revolution (Scrap Archfiend) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday, I went to the Sneak Peek of Duelist Revolution (Scrap Archfiend)   Yesterday, I went to the Sneak Peek of Duelist Revolution (Scrap Archfiend) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:03 am

lol, Yeah, Pretty much support from any "Scrap" specific card, "Archfiend" Specific card, he can be used with non-hand-required DARK cards as well, as well as Fiend Support............if there's any good Fiend support...
Back to top Go down
Ayai-chan
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Ayai-chan

Charmer Power : 2830
Favorite Charmer : Aussa
Badges :
Yesterday, I went to the Sneak Peek of Duelist Revolution (Scrap Archfiend) Marsh01 Yesterday, I went to the Sneak Peek of Duelist Revolution (Scrap Archfiend) Pumpkingbadge

Character sheet
Name: Aussa
HP:
Yesterday, I went to the Sneak Peek of Duelist Revolution (Scrap Archfiend) Left_bar_bleue310/310Yesterday, I went to the Sneak Peek of Duelist Revolution (Scrap Archfiend) Empty_bar_bleue  (310/310)
MP:
Yesterday, I went to the Sneak Peek of Duelist Revolution (Scrap Archfiend) Left_bar_bleue160/160Yesterday, I went to the Sneak Peek of Duelist Revolution (Scrap Archfiend) Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday, I went to the Sneak Peek of Duelist Revolution (Scrap Archfiend)   Yesterday, I went to the Sneak Peek of Duelist Revolution (Scrap Archfiend) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:08 pm

Oh, my boyfriend went to that sneak peak just yesterday and the day before!

Hey Yuji, they have Effect Veiler out in that pack. Cool
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday, I went to the Sneak Peek of Duelist Revolution (Scrap Archfiend)   Yesterday, I went to the Sneak Peek of Duelist Revolution (Scrap Archfiend) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:29 pm

XP, I know, my little brother has all the luck pulling good cards (cause he weighs them >_>), so I'll just let him weigh my share of the packs I buy and let him open them, just so I can get her XD.
Back to top Go down
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

Charmer Power : 1347

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday, I went to the Sneak Peek of Duelist Revolution (Scrap Archfiend)   Yesterday, I went to the Sneak Peek of Duelist Revolution (Scrap Archfiend) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:31 am

I went too, I even got an Effect Veiler and 3 scrap archfiends, as well as almost 3 of every scrap card (though only 2 scrap golem) regrettably... I have NO scrap dragon and without it the deck cannot work. D:
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixfragment.webs.com/
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Charmer Power : 1494
Badges :
Yesterday, I went to the Sneak Peek of Duelist Revolution (Scrap Archfiend) Shiningfri-1

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday, I went to the Sneak Peek of Duelist Revolution (Scrap Archfiend)   Yesterday, I went to the Sneak Peek of Duelist Revolution (Scrap Archfiend) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:03 am

Good card. A generic Lv 7 Synchro that can Overpower Stardust is nice. And another material for Gaia-Drake is nice since I planned to make the deck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday, I went to the Sneak Peek of Duelist Revolution (Scrap Archfiend)   Yesterday, I went to the Sneak Peek of Duelist Revolution (Scrap Archfiend) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yesterday, I went to the Sneak Peek of Duelist Revolution (Scrap Archfiend)
Page 1 of 1