Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Yugioh mangas. Should they make a manga using the charmers.

Go down 
+4
Charmer Fan Yuji
Wiseman
Eria
TheLastHope
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TheLastHope
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer
TheLastHope

Charmer Power : 1088

Character sheet
Name: Jeff
HP:
Yugioh mangas. Should they make a manga using the charmers. Left_bar_bleue500/500Yugioh mangas. Should they make a manga using the charmers. Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Yugioh mangas. Should they make a manga using the charmers. Left_bar_bleue300/300Yugioh mangas. Should they make a manga using the charmers. Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Yugioh mangas. Should they make a manga using the charmers. Empty
PostSubject: Yugioh mangas. Should they make a manga using the charmers.   Yugioh mangas. Should they make a manga using the charmers. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 7:54 pm

I thought about something that could be extremely popular if it actually happened. What if there was a series sometime after battle city in which Yugi and his friends encountered the 5 of the six charmers and then Dharc gathers an army of duelists and tries to conquer the world by taking the Egyptian god cards and trying to gather the millennium items and then Yugi, the charmers, and his friends had to stop Dharc from taking over the world. If this kind of manga or anime was made, what would you think about the adventure that would happen, what events would occur, who would succeed?
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
Yugioh mangas. Should they make a manga using the charmers. 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
Yugioh mangas. Should they make a manga using the charmers. Left_bar_bleue300/300Yugioh mangas. Should they make a manga using the charmers. Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Yugioh mangas. Should they make a manga using the charmers. Left_bar_bleue150/150Yugioh mangas. Should they make a manga using the charmers. Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh mangas. Should they make a manga using the charmers.   Yugioh mangas. Should they make a manga using the charmers. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:58 pm

I think the story of Charmers would be more interesting if it doesn't mixed with original Yu-Gi-Oh! story.
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
TheLastHope
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer
TheLastHope

Character sheet
HP:
Yugioh mangas. Should they make a manga using the charmers. Left_bar_bleue500/500Yugioh mangas. Should they make a manga using the charmers. Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh mangas. Should they make a manga using the charmers.   Yugioh mangas. Should they make a manga using the charmers. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:14 pm

Eria wrote:
I think the story of Charmers would be more interesting if it doesn't mixed with original Yu-Gi-Oh! story.

The charmers alone was already taken actually. Someone on deviantart is already trying to make one and has made a role play about them
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
Yugioh mangas. Should they make a manga using the charmers. Left_bar_bleue150/150Yugioh mangas. Should they make a manga using the charmers. Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh mangas. Should they make a manga using the charmers.   Yugioh mangas. Should they make a manga using the charmers. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:22 pm

TheLastHope wrote:
Eria wrote:

The charmers alone was already taken actually. Someone on deviantart is already trying to make one and has made a role play about them

Unofficial story is unofficial.
Back to top Go down
Wiseman
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Wiseman

Charmer Power : 1364
Badges :
Yugioh mangas. Should they make a manga using the charmers. Kuribo02 Yugioh mangas. Should they make a manga using the charmers. 6229305_m

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh mangas. Should they make a manga using the charmers.   Yugioh mangas. Should they make a manga using the charmers. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:31 pm

Eria wrote:
TheLastHope wrote:
Eria wrote:

I'm hurt to listen this, to think that Yusei and I are working in an unoficial manga about charmers in the monster world >_> but if this forum don't want unofficial's story's then i will not post a thing of it (like i cloud, the first charpter is far away to be finished).

And what about this story in devian art??? Why i don't find a threat about this before?
Back to top Go down
http://thefarsouth.blogspot.com/
TheLastHope
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer
TheLastHope

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh mangas. Should they make a manga using the charmers.   Yugioh mangas. Should they make a manga using the charmers. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:50 pm

Wiseman wrote:
Eria wrote:
TheLastHope wrote:
Eria wrote:

I'm hurt to listen this, to think that Yusei and I are working in an unoficial manga about charmers in the monster world >_> but if this forum don't want unofficial's story's then i will not post a thing of it (like i cloud, the first charpter is far away to be finished).

And what about this story in devian art??? Why i don't find a threat about this before?

Actually, I would be glad to read any story even if it is unofficial, so don't feel bad. The guy on deviant art made a story about the charmers and their quest to find out who destroyed their home.
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Charmer Power : 3377
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh mangas. Should they make a manga using the charmers.   Yugioh mangas. Should they make a manga using the charmers. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:59 pm

Unofficial or Official, I think we all would love to read a Charmer Fanfiction or Manga, I swear, if I had Mangaka-level drawing skills, I would SO make a Manga with the Charmers, if Akina like the idea since they are her characters XP.
Back to top Go down
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

Charmer Power : 1347

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh mangas. Should they make a manga using the charmers.   Yugioh mangas. Should they make a manga using the charmers. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:27 pm

Honestly... The ONE thing I have always wanted, is not a story of the charmers in general, but a story of the entire spirit world. The monsters in general. (Like Yugioh GX season 3 when they went into the monster world.) I want to see that minus the humans.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixfragment.webs.com/
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Yugioh mangas. Should they make a manga using the charmers. GearfriedYugioh mangas. Should they make a manga using the charmers. S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Yugioh mangas. Should they make a manga using the charmers. Left_bar_bleue280/280Yugioh mangas. Should they make a manga using the charmers. Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Yugioh mangas. Should they make a manga using the charmers. Left_bar_bleue170/170Yugioh mangas. Should they make a manga using the charmers. Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh mangas. Should they make a manga using the charmers.   Yugioh mangas. Should they make a manga using the charmers. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:39 pm

Ratsu wrote:
Honestly... The ONE thing I have always wanted, is not a story of the charmers in general, but a story of the entire spirit world. The monsters in general. (Like Yugioh GX season 3 when they went into the monster world.) I want to see that minus the humans.

Actually I made a charmer fan fiction like that in some forum (minus human). But it's Indonesian. However, I already translated it to English and there are 2 chapters already here in charmer forum.

Indonesian version hasn't end yet. But now I'm writing the ending scene. Maybe after I finished all the chapters, I'll translate it and post it here.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh mangas. Should they make a manga using the charmers.   Yugioh mangas. Should they make a manga using the charmers. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:28 am

Wiseman wrote:
Eria wrote:
TheLastHope wrote:
Eria wrote:

That's not what I mean.

According to this topic's title, "they" in this topic's title refers to?
Is it Konami? Kazuki Takahashi? Akina Fujiwara? Or the charmer fans?

Cause I would tought TS would refers it to those who could made Charmer anime/manga to be released officially.

Any official or unofficial Charmer stuffs is ok, as long as they're not hentai.

Back to top Go down
Wiseman
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Wiseman

Charmer Power : 1364
Badges :
Yugioh mangas. Should they make a manga using the charmers. Kuribo02 Yugioh mangas. Should they make a manga using the charmers. 6229305_m

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh mangas. Should they make a manga using the charmers.   Yugioh mangas. Should they make a manga using the charmers. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:30 pm

Eria wrote:

I'm not quiting the echii gags.
Back to top Go down
http://thefarsouth.blogspot.com/
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

Charmer Power : 1347

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh mangas. Should they make a manga using the charmers.   Yugioh mangas. Should they make a manga using the charmers. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:54 pm

Wiseman wrote:
Eria wrote:

and I'm not deleting all the wonderful stuff on my harddrive -w-
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixfragment.webs.com/
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Charmer Power : 3377
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh mangas. Should they make a manga using the charmers.   Yugioh mangas. Should they make a manga using the charmers. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:08 pm

Wiseman wrote:
Eria wrote:

Ecchi......is sort of Ok, it's not all bad as it can lead to quite the funny moments, I say this mainly cause I've been watching/reading to much To Love-Ru XP.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
New Charmer
New Charmer
Roxas

Charmer Power : 1025

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh mangas. Should they make a manga using the charmers.   Yugioh mangas. Should they make a manga using the charmers. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:54 pm

Yes, since I absolutely want to see Gagagigo's story explored.

For ecchi scenes, they should only be played for laughs when it comes to Dharc's then-ambiguous gender.
Back to top Go down
Wynnda
New Charmer
New Charmer
Wynnda

Charmer Power : 1083
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Yugioh mangas. Should they make a manga using the charmers. 3312672572

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh mangas. Should they make a manga using the charmers.   Yugioh mangas. Should they make a manga using the charmers. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 4:34 pm

Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Manga? That would be awesome! I would love to read it. If there was a Manga out for them already. For the Ecchi Scene, I doubt there will be nudity, body scenes, etc. Also I like to see the Story-Behind Erial & Wynnda in the story-line. Of course in the Manga they have to add Lyna and Dharc into the story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh mangas. Should they make a manga using the charmers.   Yugioh mangas. Should they make a manga using the charmers. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yugioh mangas. Should they make a manga using the charmers.
Page 1 of 1