Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

How much longer...

Go down 
3 posters

How much longer?
1-3
How much longer... I_vote_lcap13%How much longer... I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
3-6
How much longer... I_vote_lcap56%How much longer... I_vote_rcap
 56% [ 9 ]
6-10
How much longer... I_vote_lcap31%How much longer... I_vote_rcap
 31% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Charmer Power : 3377
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
How much longer... Left_bar_bleue500/500How much longer... Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
How much longer... Left_bar_bleue300/300How much longer... Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

How much longer... Empty
PostSubject: How much longer...   How much longer... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:17 pm

...Do you think it will take for Familiar-Possessed - Dharc/Raina and their final forms to come out?, me?, I say around 3-6 packs for Familiar-Possessed, and 6-10 for final >_>. Multiple choice is for if you think it will take two seperate choice times for your answer to both.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
How much longer... 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
How much longer... Left_bar_bleue300/300How much longer... Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
How much longer... Left_bar_bleue150/150How much longer... Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

How much longer... Empty
PostSubject: Re: How much longer...   How much longer... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:34 pm

1-3
Cause Akina Fujiwara is happy seeing the reaction of Charmer fans against Raina. Why? Cause in Pixiv, she got messages from her fans about the Light Charmer, and she replied their messages nicely. Plus, she bookmarked (favoriting) a fanart of all 6 Charmers done by a member in Pixiv.
Knowing her Charmers getting more and more popular, she probably already designed the new cards for Charmers, but....

3-6
....but, it depends on Konami, when they want the new Charmer cards released. Maybe not to early or not too late. Or...

6-10
...or after we wait in a long time, the design of the new Charmers are just finished/Konami wants to make the Charmer fans waiting their new cards too long.... just like we just got Raina...

11 or more booster, still could be possible...

I vote 1-3, though.
(Just a random pick XD)
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Garaito
Super Charmer
Super Charmer
Garaito

Charmer Power : 2613
Location : Padang, and somewhere in Tokyo, near a little river, with Aimizu
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
How much longer... Shiningfri-1

Character sheet
Name: Yamikaru
HP:
How much longer... Left_bar_bleue400/400How much longer... Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
MP:
How much longer... Left_bar_bleue150/150How much longer... Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

How much longer... Empty
PostSubject: Re: How much longer...   How much longer... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:57 pm

3-6. I dont think Konami'll release their FP so quickly. Plus, She must decide their familiar, how its looks like, no?
Back to top Go down
http://igaraito.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

How much longer... Empty
PostSubject: Re: How much longer...   How much longer... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How much longer...
Page 1 of 1