Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Charmer Videos (Not made by us :P)

Go down 
+2
Eria
Charmer Fan Yuji
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Charmer Power : 3377
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
Charmer Videos (Not made by us :P) Left_bar_bleue500/500Charmer Videos (Not made by us :P) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Charmer Videos (Not made by us :P) Left_bar_bleue300/300Charmer Videos (Not made by us :P) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Charmer Videos (Not made by us :P) Empty
PostSubject: Charmer Videos (Not made by us :P)   Charmer Videos (Not made by us :P) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:53 am

Got any you'd like to share?, This one on Nico Video* really made me lmao, just shows Hiita is a Tsundere XD.
Link.

*Nico Video is a Japanese Video site where you have to have an account to watch the videos.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
Charmer Videos (Not made by us :P) 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
Charmer Videos (Not made by us :P) Left_bar_bleue300/300Charmer Videos (Not made by us :P) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Charmer Videos (Not made by us :P) Left_bar_bleue150/150Charmer Videos (Not made by us :P) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Charmer Videos (Not made by us :P)   Charmer Videos (Not made by us :P) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:26 pm

Actually you don't have to have an account to watch the videos in NicoNico.
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
HP:
Charmer Videos (Not made by us :P) Left_bar_bleue500/500Charmer Videos (Not made by us :P) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Charmer Videos (Not made by us :P)   Charmer Videos (Not made by us :P) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:57 pm

lol, Really?, that's weird, unless there was something I was missing, I could never watch the videos until I made a account Razz
Back to top Go down
Ayai-chan
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Ayai-chan

Charmer Power : 2830
Favorite Charmer : Aussa
Badges :
Charmer Videos (Not made by us :P) Marsh01 Charmer Videos (Not made by us :P) Pumpkingbadge

Character sheet
Name: Aussa
HP:
Charmer Videos (Not made by us :P) Left_bar_bleue310/310Charmer Videos (Not made by us :P) Empty_bar_bleue  (310/310)
MP:
Charmer Videos (Not made by us :P) Left_bar_bleue160/160Charmer Videos (Not made by us :P) Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Charmer Videos (Not made by us :P)   Charmer Videos (Not made by us :P) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:05 pm

I can't watch the videos either... >_< Or maybe that's just because of my lack of how to read Japanese writing... ^^;;
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Charmer Videos (Not made by us :P) GearfriedCharmer Videos (Not made by us :P) S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Charmer Videos (Not made by us :P) Left_bar_bleue280/280Charmer Videos (Not made by us :P) Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Charmer Videos (Not made by us :P) Left_bar_bleue170/170Charmer Videos (Not made by us :P) Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Charmer Videos (Not made by us :P)   Charmer Videos (Not made by us :P) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:10 pm

Me either. I can't watch the video too.

Kaze, how did you watch it without account?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
Charmer Videos (Not made by us :P) Left_bar_bleue150/150Charmer Videos (Not made by us :P) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Charmer Videos (Not made by us :P)   Charmer Videos (Not made by us :P) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:17 pm

yes, it's weird, few months ago, i can watch the video without signing in. if i click a link to the video, it just appear an e-mail and password box to log in, but in several seconds, the video can be watched normally.

Now, i'm just tried to log out and watch any of the video there.
The result is, i must logged in. orz.

@Kirikaze
You ever watch the video there without logged in, right?

Anyway, this video: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm4717905
and this video: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm3442025
actually also posted in Youtube by the owner, Kanjumonoki.

But, Youtube is stupid and claims it was a copyright infringement, so Youtube removed it.
It just getting on my nerves at that time.

I don't see any copyrighted content in that video, its just a shadow art of charmer cards. orz.

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Charmer Videos (Not made by us :P)   Charmer Videos (Not made by us :P) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:36 pm

I think those of YouTube need to be smacked on the head 1000 times with a big Fish Razz. I say, unless those who made the character[s] in the video says they want it removed, DON'T REMOVE THE VIDEO!...

I still say some of those in America hate Anime cause it's drawn better then what they can do...
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Charmer Videos (Not made by us :P)   Charmer Videos (Not made by us :P) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:55 pm

Youtube sure removed many videos that shouldn't be removed.
And i can say, Youtube's community is #$&&(^$%$, because you can meet many flamers, haters, etc there. Not to mention a sucker could made many accounts and flags a video so Youtube eventually removed it. orz.

Anyway, about that Hiita video, orz...

Is that Mr. Volcano? orz.

glad many people thinks Hiita is tsundere, and i think it's right if her personality is like that. (still, we can ask Akina Fujiwara if she wants to answer that, orz.)

(i ever meet Hiita's lover and she said Hiita's a slut, I disagree. orz.)
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Charmer Videos (Not made by us :P)   Charmer Videos (Not made by us :P) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:59 pm

LOL, I don't ever see any of the Charmers being a slut Razz, their title as "Charmers" doesn't mean THAT kind of Charmer XD.
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Charmer Videos (Not made by us :P) GearfriedCharmer Videos (Not made by us :P) S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Charmer Videos (Not made by us :P) Left_bar_bleue280/280Charmer Videos (Not made by us :P) Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Charmer Videos (Not made by us :P) Left_bar_bleue170/170Charmer Videos (Not made by us :P) Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Charmer Videos (Not made by us :P)   Charmer Videos (Not made by us :P) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:08 pm

Kazemachi wrote:
yes, it's weird, few months ago, i can watch the video without signing in. if i click a link to the video, it just appear an e-mail and password box to log in, but in several seconds, the video can be watched normally.

Now, i'm just tried to log out and watch any of the video there.
The result is, i must logged in. orz.

@Kirikaze
You ever watch the video there without logged in, right?

Anyway, this video: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm4717905
and this video: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm3442025
actually also posted in Youtube by the owner, Kanjumonoki.

But, Youtube is stupid and claims it was a copyright infringement, so Youtube removed it.
It just getting on my nerves at that time.

I don't see any copyrighted content in that video, its just a shadow art of charmer cards. orz.

What do you think?

Yup, I watched a video about charmers titled familiar with air Gear soundtrack. But now I can no longer watch it. T_T

Too bad youtube removed it. Probably because of misunderstanding.Or because the same case with you. They randomly removed a video. Or maybe, the copyright content is the music for the video. And even though it's the music, youtube can just mute it.

So, it's probably they wants money so they just sit and easily removed someone's video. That's all.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Necromonium
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Necromonium

Charmer Power : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Charmer Videos (Not made by us :P)   Charmer Videos (Not made by us :P) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:29 am

Charmer Fan Yuji wrote:
LOL, I don't ever see any of the Charmers being a slut Razz, their title as "Charmers" doesn't mean THAT kind of Charmer XD.

And How.

I make it common knowledge to my friends to not backmouth them.
*and by common knowledge, I mean if they say anything,I promptly give them a well placed kick/punch.*
^^

So far, haven't had that problem in ages.
^^
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Charmer Videos (Not made by us :P)   Charmer Videos (Not made by us :P) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 4:43 pm

Actually, "Charmer" is just a dubbed name. Many TCG cards got their name changed.

Their original title is "Reitsukai" which means 'the one who controls/bears the spirit'. This has nothing to do with a "charm".
Back to top Go down
Bluebox
New Charmer
New Charmer
Bluebox

Charmer Power : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Charmer Videos (Not made by us :P)   Charmer Videos (Not made by us :P) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:55 am

Kazemachi wrote:
Actually, "Charmer" is just a dubbed name. Many TCG cards got their name changed.

Their original title is "Reitsukai" which means 'the one who controls/bears the spirit'. This has nothing to do with a "charm".

oh...i haven't known that!

I'm so sorry. ;_;
Back to top Go down
http://blog.naver.com/k7j03k
Bluebox
New Charmer
New Charmer
Bluebox

Charmer Power : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Charmer Videos (Not made by us :P)   Charmer Videos (Not made by us :P) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:58 am

Charmer Fan Yuji wrote:
Got any you'd like to share?, This one on Nico Video* really made me lmao, just shows Hiita is a Tsundere XD.
Link.

*Nico Video is a Japanese Video site where you have to have an account to watch the videos.

ooh,i have NICO VIDEO account!
Back to top Go down
http://blog.naver.com/k7j03k
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charmer Videos (Not made by us :P)   Charmer Videos (Not made by us :P) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charmer Videos (Not made by us :P)
Page 1 of 1