Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Making A New Final Form For the Charmers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Valxen
New Charmer
New Charmer
Valxen

Charmer Power : 1575
Favorite Charmer : Wynn

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
Making A New Final Form For the Charmers Left_bar_bleue300/300Making A New Final Form For the Charmers Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Making A New Final Form For the Charmers Left_bar_bleue150/150Making A New Final Form For the Charmers Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Making A New Final Form For the Charmers Empty
PostSubject: Making A New Final Form For the Charmers   Making A New Final Form For the Charmers I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 5:15 pm

Hi guy if you can make a new final form for the charmers what would you call it and tell us its LvL effect ATT DEF will it be a high level tribute summon Fusion synchro Xyz or Pendulum.
Back to top Go down
HiitaFire
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
HiitaFire

Charmer Power : 1418
Location : Hello im from Germany i Play only Charmer in Yugioh there the best
Favorite Charmer : Hiita

PostSubject: Re: Making A New Final Form For the Charmers   Making A New Final Form For the Charmers I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2017 1:32 am

So since I am a big opponent of the Xyz.Pendul and synchro, I want the stage 6 Charmer come out the 2450 ATK have 1500 DEF and simply bring a sweeping effect with. What exactly do I know yet. But it should again be the same effects per card.
But much more I would have traps and spell cards for the Charmers
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Making A New Final Form For the Charmers 1658415264 Making A New Final Form For the Charmers 3087721399Making A New Final Form For the Charmers 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
Making A New Final Form For the Charmers Left_bar_bleue500/500Making A New Final Form For the Charmers Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Making A New Final Form For the Charmers Left_bar_bleue200/200Making A New Final Form For the Charmers Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Making A New Final Form For the Charmers   Making A New Final Form For the Charmers I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2017 12:59 pm

Moved this topic to Custom Cards, since it's about creating your own Charmer cards.
Back to top Go down
Binding Dharc
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Binding Dharc

Charmer Power : 2116
Favorite Charmer : Dharc
Badges :
Making A New Final Form For the Charmers 586968 Making A New Final Form For the Charmers 346267

Character sheet
Name: Hiita the Fire Charmer
HP:
Making A New Final Form For the Charmers Left_bar_bleue350/350Making A New Final Form For the Charmers Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
MP:
Making A New Final Form For the Charmers Left_bar_bleue400/400Making A New Final Form For the Charmers Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Making A New Final Form For the Charmers   Making A New Final Form For the Charmers I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2017 8:22 pm

Okay, so I have no idea what I would call them, but...

6 Stars
2150 ATK
1500 DEF
Effect: As long as this card remains face-up on the field, monsters your opponent controls of the same attribute cannot declare an attack.
Back to top Go down
Wynn
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Wynn

Charmer Power : 2548
Badges :
Making A New Final Form For the Charmers 414547

PostSubject: Re: Making A New Final Form For the Charmers   Making A New Final Form For the Charmers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 1:34 am

HiitaFire wrote:
So since I am a big opponent of the Xyz.Pendul and synchro, I want the stage 6 Charmer come out the 2450 ATK have 1500 DEF and simply bring a sweeping effect with. What exactly do I know yet. But it should again be the same effects per card.
But much more I would have traps and spell cards for the Charmers

How about this.

Wyndala, the elder wind charmer.
Star 6
Attack 2450
Def 1500
Effect: If you control a wind monster originally owned by your opponent: You can special summon this card, then tribute that monster and if you do, you can then flip one monster facedown. Once per turn: Tribute you 1 wind monster and target 1 card on the field; return that card to the owners hand and if you do, flip one monster facedown.

Then you can just edit the effect for tribute. Like

Hiita being burn for 800
Dharc being to draw a card.
Lyna being to banish a monster from your graveyard that you can hand to your hand next standby.
Eria to make your opponent discard.
Aussa being to destroy a facedown card.

THen again those are just my random ideas.

If I were to create a final charmer. I would want something more like this, if we are going big monster that is.

Sophi, the divinity charmer.
Ritual
Level 9
Divine
Attack 1500
Def 4500
You can only summon this card with ritual spell "Divine Call". This card attribute is treated as all monsters tributed for the ritual summoning as long as it is face up(this effect cannot be negated.)
Once per turn you can tribute 1 monster: this card gains that cards attribute til the endphase. This card gains all appriote effects for its attribute.
Dark: This card cannot be targeted by spell cards.
Light: This card is uneffected by trap cards.
Earth: Shift this card to defense mode if it is decleared as an attack target.
Wind: This card can attack your opponent directly.
Water: This card cannot be targeted by monster effects.
Fire: If this card declares and attack; inflict 1000 points of damage to your opponent before the battle.
Back to top Go down
http://andromon1217.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making A New Final Form For the Charmers   Making A New Final Form For the Charmers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making A New Final Form For the Charmers
Page 1 of 1