Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

New card form crossover souls: Yuki Usagi

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
hiita lover

Charmer Power : 3011
Favorite Charmer : Hiita

New card form crossover souls: Yuki Usagi Empty
PostSubject: New card form crossover souls: Yuki Usagi   New card form crossover souls: Yuki Usagi I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 7:07 am

This is Yuki Usagi
New card form crossover souls: Yuki Usagi JzoJ5Pd
Level 3 LIGHT Psychic tuner ATK 0 DEF 1800
When a monster on the field activate it's effect, or when a spell/trap that is already on the field activate it's effect: you can send this card form your hand or field to the graveyard destroyed that card (this is a quick effect). You can only used the effect of Yuki Usagi once per turn.
The art of this card reminds me of the traptrix monsters or is that just me? When I first look at the art I thought Akina Fujiawra draw the art for this card.
Back to top Go down
minimania
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer
minimania

Charmer Power : 1189
Favorite Charmer : Wynn

Character sheet
Name: Melanie And Situa Yukara
HP:
New card form crossover souls: Yuki Usagi Left_bar_bleue1000/1000New card form crossover souls: Yuki Usagi Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
MP:
New card form crossover souls: Yuki Usagi Left_bar_bleue1000/1000New card form crossover souls: Yuki Usagi Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: New card form crossover souls: Yuki Usagi   New card form crossover souls: Yuki Usagi I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 7:21 am

Seems like Handtrap.dek is getting buffed.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Badges :
New card form crossover souls: Yuki Usagi 1658415264 New card form crossover souls: Yuki Usagi 3087721399New card form crossover souls: Yuki Usagi 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
New card form crossover souls: Yuki Usagi Left_bar_bleue500/500New card form crossover souls: Yuki Usagi Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
New card form crossover souls: Yuki Usagi Left_bar_bleue200/200New card form crossover souls: Yuki Usagi Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: New card form crossover souls: Yuki Usagi   New card form crossover souls: Yuki Usagi I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 11:24 am

Yeah this definitely looks like Akina's artwork. We'll have to wait for Kazemachi to confirm it or not though, since it's hard to tell by the quality of this card scan.

Honestly I don't know why they made it a Tuner. It doesn't seem useful to Synchro Summon with at all. Also note that, unless you copied the text wrong, this card doesn't negate the effect, it merely destroys it. So Effect Veiler/Fiendish Chain/Breakthrough Skill are still going to be better than this. The Spell/Trap destruction is also nice but in the long run MST is still better.
Back to top Go down
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
hiita lover

Charmer Power : 3011
Favorite Charmer : Hiita

PostSubject: Re: New card form crossover souls: Yuki Usagi   New card form crossover souls: Yuki Usagi I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 12:08 pm

Hippocampus wrote:
Yeah this definitely looks like Akina's artwork. We'll have to wait for Kazemachi to confirm it or not though, since it's hard to tell by the quality of this card scan.

Honestly I don't know why they made it a Tuner. It doesn't seem useful to Synchro Summon with at all. Also note that, unless you copied the text wrong, this card doesn't negate the effect, it merely destroys it. So Effect Veiler/Fiendish Chain/Breakthrough Skill are still going to be better than this. The Spell/Trap destruction is also nice but in the long run MST is still better.
Yes it does not negate the card. One of the worst handtraps in the game.
Back to top Go down
minimania
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer
minimania

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: New card form crossover souls: Yuki Usagi   New card form crossover souls: Yuki Usagi I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 7:07 pm

You guys are forgetting that Veiler is also a tuner, and veiler doesn't destroy.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Badges :
New card form crossover souls: Yuki Usagi 1658415264 New card form crossover souls: Yuki Usagi 3087721399New card form crossover souls: Yuki Usagi 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
New card form crossover souls: Yuki Usagi Left_bar_bleue500/500New card form crossover souls: Yuki Usagi Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
New card form crossover souls: Yuki Usagi Left_bar_bleue200/200New card form crossover souls: Yuki Usagi Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: New card form crossover souls: Yuki Usagi   New card form crossover souls: Yuki Usagi I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 11:35 pm

minimania wrote:
You guys are forgetting that Veiler is also a tuner, and veiler doesn't destroy.
Your point being?

Nowadays effect negation is better than simple destruction, for the sole reason that monster effects are so powerful and game-controlling, and sending monsters to the graveyard could actually help them instead of hurt them.

And tbh the only deck I use Veiler to Synchro summon with is Frognarchs, because it combos so well with One for One. I mean yeah this card is an E-Tele target but there are so many better Psychic Tuners in the game to Synchro with that they probably wouldn't be using this.
Back to top Go down
Dally
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Dally

Charmer Power : 1533

Character sheet
Name: Aragaki Kiryu
HP:
New card form crossover souls: Yuki Usagi Left_bar_bleue2000/2000New card form crossover souls: Yuki Usagi Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: New card form crossover souls: Yuki Usagi   New card form crossover souls: Yuki Usagi I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 9:33 pm

Anything to nail floodgate cards really. I like it.
Back to top Go down
minimania
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer
minimania

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: New card form crossover souls: Yuki Usagi   New card form crossover souls: Yuki Usagi I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 9:52 pm

Hippocampus wrote:
minimania wrote:
Your point being?

Nowadays effect negation is better than simple destruction, for the sole reason that monster effects are so powerful and game-controlling, and sending monsters to the graveyard could actually help them instead of hurt them.

And tbh the only deck I use Veiler to Synchro summon with is Frognarchs, because it combos so well with One for One. I mean yeah this card is an E-Tele target but there are so many better Psychic Tuners in the game to Synchro with that they probably wouldn't be using this.

Does Veiler negate Qliphort Tool?
Back to top Go down
Dally
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Dally

Charmer Power : 1533

Character sheet
Name: Aragaki Kiryu
HP:
New card form crossover souls: Yuki Usagi Left_bar_bleue2000/2000New card form crossover souls: Yuki Usagi Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: New card form crossover souls: Yuki Usagi   New card form crossover souls: Yuki Usagi I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 8:49 am

minimania wrote:
Hippocampus wrote:
minimania wrote:
Your point being?

No, once Qliphort Scout is placed in the Pendulum Zone, they are treated as a Spell card, not a monster.
Back to top Go down
minimania
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer
minimania

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: New card form crossover souls: Yuki Usagi   New card form crossover souls: Yuki Usagi I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 8:06 pm

Dally wrote:
minimania wrote:
Hippocampus wrote:
minimania wrote:
Your point being?

No, once Qliphort Scout is placed in the Pendulum Zone, they are treated as a Spell card, not a monster.

Thanks for proving my whole point for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New card form crossover souls: Yuki Usagi   New card form crossover souls: Yuki Usagi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New card form crossover souls: Yuki Usagi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh! :: Eria the Water Charmer and Gigobyte's Yu-Gi-Oh!-Related Hall :: Card Discussions and Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG/OCG Discussions-
Jump to: