Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Which Charmer would you kill off?

Go down 
+2
Kirikaze Fuuma
Binding Dharc
6 posters

If you had to, which Charmer would you kill off?
Eria
Which Charmer would you kill off? I_vote_lcap14%Which Charmer would you kill off? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Hiita
Which Charmer would you kill off? I_vote_lcap0%Which Charmer would you kill off? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Aussa
Which Charmer would you kill off? I_vote_lcap29%Which Charmer would you kill off? I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Wynn
Which Charmer would you kill off? I_vote_lcap14%Which Charmer would you kill off? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Lyna
Which Charmer would you kill off? I_vote_lcap29%Which Charmer would you kill off? I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Dharc
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Binding Dharc
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Binding Dharc

Charmer Power : 2116
Favorite Charmer : Dharc
Badges :
Which Charmer would you kill off? 586968 Which Charmer would you kill off? 346267

Character sheet
Name: Hiita the Fire Charmer
HP:
Which Charmer would you kill off? Left_bar_bleue350/350Which Charmer would you kill off? Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
MP:
Which Charmer would you kill off? Left_bar_bleue400/400Which Charmer would you kill off? Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Which Charmer would you kill off? Empty
PostSubject: Which Charmer would you kill off?   Which Charmer would you kill off? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 11:10 pm

In the spirit of sparking a little activity around here, here's a cruel little poll posing the question: 'if you had to kill off one of the Charmers, who would it be?' And explain why or why not the others.

To figure this out myself, I pictured pointing a gun at each Charmer, and ended up decided I would kill off Wynn if I had to...

It physically hurt me to consider killing Lyna, I just couldn't do it.

I've caused Eria too much suffering in my fanfic as it is, I couldn't possibly compound that by killing her off.

Surprisingly, it was easier to consider killing off Hiita or Dharc, but they're still my top two favorite Charmers, so I just couldn't in the end.

Which put me down to two, but I'm not really sure what pulled Aussa out over Wynn, but it was my final decision.

And please feel free to express how horrible I am for posing this question in your response!
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Which Charmer would you kill off? GearfriedWhich Charmer would you kill off? S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Which Charmer would you kill off? Left_bar_bleue280/280Which Charmer would you kill off? Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Which Charmer would you kill off? Left_bar_bleue170/170Which Charmer would you kill off? Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Which Charmer would you kill off?   Which Charmer would you kill off? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 7:59 am

Now this is a bizarre thread. Which Charmer would you kill off? Shocklaugh_zpssisvlaug

Among all of the charmers, I'll choose... well, Wynn.  Wynn

Yes, Wynn. It will give the most emotional effect in a story. Would be fun right....... Runo? ( '3')

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Which Charmer would you kill off? 1658415264 Which Charmer would you kill off? 3087721399Which Charmer would you kill off? 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
Which Charmer would you kill off? Left_bar_bleue500/500Which Charmer would you kill off? Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Which Charmer would you kill off? Left_bar_bleue200/200Which Charmer would you kill off? Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Which Charmer would you kill off?   Which Charmer would you kill off? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 1:18 pm

Wow... that's quite a disturbing question. What's even more disturbing is that I can think of more than one way to answer it.

If you mean which Charmer would I personally kill if I was forced to do the killing myself: I hate to say this, but I would pick Dharc. The girls are all too dear to my heart for me to kill, and with Dharc out of the way maybe I can replace him in the harem! Twisted Evil

If you mean which Charmer would I have killed off as part of a story/plotline: Lyna, most likely. I feel that her death would invoke the most emotional response from the other characters, coupled with her purity and innocence being a key factor in maintaining balance, and with that balance lost comes a more disruptive conflict.

And if you mean which Charmer would I have removed from the archetype in the card game: Lyna again. She was the newest one, and has always been the odd one out. She has no FP-form, and her Spiritual Art seemed kinda forced. Even her artwork is slightly different in style from the other 5.

2 out of 3 choices means I must pick Lyna in the poll. But you really should sit in the corner and think about what you've done, Binding Dharc tongue
Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Corrupted Charmer, Yami

Charmer Power : 1907
Favorite Charmer : Hiita
Badges :
Which Charmer would you kill off? Yamibadge_zpse971b3ac Which Charmer would you kill off? 541660

Character sheet
Name: Yami, Charmer of Corruption
HP:
Which Charmer would you kill off? Left_bar_bleue4500/4500Which Charmer would you kill off? Empty_bar_bleue  (4500/4500)
MP:
Which Charmer would you kill off? Left_bar_bleue760/760Which Charmer would you kill off? Empty_bar_bleue  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: Which Charmer would you kill off?   Which Charmer would you kill off? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 2:02 am

Personally? Aussa. Out of all the charmers, she is the one I never really thought of as special or specifically significant. She is the one I would most likely kill off simply because it doesnt make much difference to me (although Hiita would lose her vitriolic bud in my headcanon, huh...).
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Charmer Power : 1485
Favorite Charmer : Hiita
Badges :
Which Charmer would you kill off? 1522432259

Character sheet
Name: ally of justice decisive armor
HP:
Which Charmer would you kill off? Left_bar_bleue300/300Which Charmer would you kill off? Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Which Charmer would you kill off? Left_bar_bleue150/150Which Charmer would you kill off? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Which Charmer would you kill off?   Which Charmer would you kill off? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 9:45 am

Eria all the way, since she's dead to begin with(good ol'Gagagigo story happen all thanks to this 'small' event after all) :v

Tho, Wyrn dead could also spark some stuff up, like the reason Petit Dragon become one of the FGD or stuff :3
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
Which Charmer would you kill off? 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
Which Charmer would you kill off? Left_bar_bleue300/300Which Charmer would you kill off? Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Which Charmer would you kill off? Left_bar_bleue150/150Which Charmer would you kill off? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Which Charmer would you kill off?   Which Charmer would you kill off? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 10:54 am

Aussa - unexpected death
Eria - story-plot-calling-it death
Hiita - heroic death
Wynn - saddening death
Dharc - tragic death
Lyna - funny death

So, Lyna. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Charmer would you kill off?   Which Charmer would you kill off? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which Charmer would you kill off?
Page 1 of 1