Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Charmer Fanfiction: Nature's Child

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
white lycoris
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer
white lycoris

Charmer Power : 1096

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
Charmer Fanfiction: Nature's Child Left_bar_bleue300/300Charmer Fanfiction: Nature's Child Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Charmer Fanfiction: Nature's Child Left_bar_bleue150/150Charmer Fanfiction: Nature's Child Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Charmer Fanfiction: Nature's Child Empty
PostSubject: Charmer Fanfiction: Nature's Child   Charmer Fanfiction: Nature's Child I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:15 am

I try to make fanfiction charmers Very Happy please read and review, onegaishimasu

disclaimer: I don't own charmers or another yugi oh cards....or yugi oh concept or..etc

Chapter 1

Wynn and Eria—the travelers, the charmers

“I’m fed up….” Eria said happily after going out from a shabby restaurant, “…the food is so nice, and its price is so cheap! I’m so happy!”

“You call those craps as food? Eria, I don’t think the food in that place is delicious! I even hardly call it a food!” Gigobyte said bitterly.

“You may not say that, Gi-chan.” Eria said in a singing-like tone, “you have to be always thankful of what you’ve got.” Gigobyte could only heave a sigh after hearing that.

They walked along the path of that town. The houses of its dweller were made of stone with straws as its roof. Cart and horses were busily taking people here and there.

“This town is surely different with the previous town.” Eria said happily as always, “the previous town has walking-with-wheels box that they call as car. I find none of it here.”

“That’s because the ruler of this town prohibited all kind of technology to be used in this place. Do you forget that the guardians have checked us before we entered this town?” Gigobyte replied lazily.

“How cute….” Eria said and stopped suddenly.

“I don’t think you should use a word ‘cute’ to describe a town like this.” Gigobyte said while closing his eyes.

“It’s not the town! It’s her!” Eria held Gigobyte’s head and turned it to see a young girl with green hair who’s talking to the guards of the ruler’s palace. She’s wearing a brown cloak of a traveler just like Eria.

“She’s a traveler too,” Eria said, “I wonder why she’s going to meet the ruler. I think asking for this town tradition through the common dweller would be more interesting.”

“I don’t think she’s going to ask for the tradition. The guards look furious.”

“Eh…? Ah…you’re right. I want to know why…” Eria said.

“That’s none of your business Eria,” Gigobyte closed his eyes lazily.

A second later, the guard screamed to that green hair girl, grabbed that girl’s collar and threw her far away. People in the road stared at the guard angrily for his rude act. But, the green hair girl said nothing, expressionless. She woke up calmly. A little dragon that looked like her pet was going to bite the guard, but that girl patted that dragon’s head softly, giving a sign to let it go.

“What a soft-kind-hearted girl…not to mention that she’s really quiet.” Eria said with twinkling eyes.

“Yeah. Unlike a certain someone.” Gigobyte said with looking at Eria.

“Yasashii ojou-chan.” Eria ignored Gigobyte, running to that girl, “what are you talking to the guard?”

O_o (gigobyte) ‘OMG Eria….’

The green hair girl turned, saw Era for a while, and replied in flat tone, “I say to him that I want to inform his ruler that this place is going to be attacked by bugs. I ask them to activate the ancient tool, insect barrier, which they have to prevent it.”

“He…I bet they refuse it since the ruler now forbid technology to be used.” Eria said, “Based on the news that I heard from people here, the ruler even blasted the old tower that was full of technology near the forest. He did that because he didn’t want his people to remember what is advanced technology. Poor insects were found dead after that; he didn’t know that those place full of cocoons.”

“Yeah. Not only that, the ruler also bans magic,” The green hair girl turned and walked away, “now I had to fight the bugs outside the borderline.”

“Fight the bugs? Hey, let me help you!” Eria said cheerfully.

“Eria??? Why?” Gigobyte moaned, not liking extra work.

“He he…my instinct tell me so!” Eria grinned.

‘…..instinct?’ the green hair girl stopped, ‘….why does she act…just like me? I know that there’ll be bugs attack by instinct too…it’s something that just likes someone telling me, and I don’t think I’m tricked…’

“Piii?” the little dragon waited for his master act.

“Full-of-curiosity young lady, what is your name?” the greed hair girl asked Eria.

“Me? I’m Eria! Nice to meet you! And this young creature is Gigobyte! And what is your name, kind-hearted young lady?”

“I’m Wynn.” The green hair girl replied. A hint of smile could be seen from her previous-expressionless face, “nice to meet you too. This little dragon is Petit Dragon, call him Pucchi.”

“Saa…let’s go!” Eria said happily.

They walked to the north borderline. While they walked, they’re talking so many things about that town. Mostly the one who did talk was Eria while Wynn just nodded or said ‘hm…’

Both of them didn’t realize that they’re being observed by a long white hair lady. She wore long black dress and carried black umbrella.

“Charmers…they finally meet each other…” she whispered sadly, “but it won’t change the fact that they’ll die…someday…by my hands…” she closed her eyes, “Doriado-chan…forgive me.”

“Ok, Wynn-chan, this is the north borderline!” Eria shouted at the vast prairie in front of them. On the tip of that prairie, forest trees could be seen. “When will the bugs come?”

“I can’t believe there’s someone who also uses instinct to act…like you.” Gigobyte whispered, staring at Eria.

“When the sun goes down…it’s a minute more…” the green hair girl looked at the red horizon calmly.

“I’m ready I’m ready I’m ready…” Eria waved her cane happily.

“Ah…don’t kill them…I mean...the bugs…”

“Don’t worry Wynn-chan, I’m going to drive them away using my Eria-charm!”

“….pardon?”

“Em…listen. Lately in the beginning of my journey I lost my money and I felt so hungry. Then I passed a river, I imagined that the fishes that I saw jumped to me to be eaten. And they did jump just like my wish! I’ve tried it more and more and it always worked on fish! I wonder if it can work on bugs…well, honestly my instinct says that it can’t. But it’ll always nice to try!” Eria formed a victory sign with her hand as she finished.

“Oh…well, I also can do that kind of charm too…and it always works on giant flea. I never tried it to another kind of bugs.” Wynn said without expression, “hopefully it can work on them…I don’t want to hurt them.”

“He…? I’m curious! How do we get this kind of charm? Do you know why?” Eria asked innocently. She didn’t know that her words caused some event run back to Wynn’s memory.

The land was full of smoke…everything was burnt. Destroyed.

“…I don’t know.” Wynn said in whisper. ‘No…it’s not memory…it’s not my memory…’ she stared blandly at the forest, ‘I’m Wynn, a traveler who can do some magic. I have Petit dragon beside me. That’s all enough for me.'

“Oh, see! The bugs come!” Eria said, awakening Wynn from her thought. Big yellow bee-like bugs were coming out from the forest. The swarms of them made the dusk scenery fearsome.

“Let’s try this, Eria-charm!” Eria focused her imagination to those ‘bee’. They didn’t budge.

“Ah..? Doushite?” Eria waved her cane, “in this case I have to hurt them. Sorry Wynn-chan.”

“Don’t…” Wynn closed her eyes, “let me try…to contact them…”

“?? You can?” Eria shocked, ‘she even able to do some contact with another creature…just like me…but I’m with fish in that river.’ She remembered when she was going to return the fish in the river, they communicated that they like to be eaten by human, as long as they’re not die in vain.

‘I don’t know why…but I feel that me and her are somehow…the same…that we are destined to meet.’

“I see,” Wynn opened her eyes, “I can feel…anger…hatred…it’s because of the ruler has destroyed the tower. He didn’t know that those killing needles laid their youth there.”

“Can you tell them to cancel the attack?”

“There’ll be no time.” Wynn raised her cane, “Windstorm of Etaqua!”

An image of black crow appears in the sky, a strong, severe wind blew after that. The killing needles couldn’t fly further to the town.

Eria tried to contact them, but she couldn’t. ‘Why I can’t? Why she can?’ she thought. “Wynn-chan…”

The one whom she called just closed her eyes. Wynn was concentrating all her power so that her emotion can be heard by those insects. “Please…forgive…”

The killing needles didn’t give up. Even if there’s strong wind, they moved forward, didn’t care that their body and wings were scattered.

“B…Baka…don’t do that! Stop it! Listen to her!” Eria panicked. The temperature dropped suddenly. The rain fell and it make the windstorm worse.

The long white hair Lady watched what happened from the borderline. It’s not only her, but the people of the town too.

‘They haven’t realized their potentials…well, that’s good.’ She thought, ‘but this case maybe able to trigger it…’

Suddenly a young man with red robes run passed through her. He ran frantically to Wynn and Eria. ‘He’s the ruler of this town? Why?’ that woman thought.

“Please,” he screamed, “it’s my mistake for destroying that tower! Don’t destroy my people! Just kill me!”

“Eh? Such a weird ruler…” Eria said.

“I prefer the word ‘kind’, Eria.” Gigobyte said.

“….they ask for your life, your majesty,” Wynn said calmly.

“But…but he didn’t suppose to destroy the cocoons! Why? Why can’t they forgive him?” Eria asked.

“….they’re angry…those insects…” Wynn closed her eyes, “…when they do reckless thing that causes harm for human, they’re killed mercilessly. But when the case is for human…they’re forgiven just because they ‘do not suppose to do so’.” Wynn opened her eyes, “Die in vain is just…too hurtful…they’ll make this punishment as reminder for the people in town…that human shouldn’t act wicked to the nature. They’ll glad to be used to help people’s life, but they’ll furious if they’re sacrificed in vain.”

The ruler o the town nodded, and walked without fear to the swarms of killer needles. Those insects followed, and directed him to go the forest.

Soon after the ruler entered the forest, the killer needles insects marched back to their habitat. The starless night sky opened behind them. Tears ran down in the cheek of every people in the town.

Wynn walked calmly, away from that town. She didn’t cry or showed any expression.

“Hue….” Crying Eria walked beside her, “I wonder why you don’t cry, Wynn.”

“…I don’t know. Tears just don’t coming down from my eyes. That’s all.”

“Hue…that’s weird…Aw!” Eria screamed, petit dragon was pulling her blue hair, “Aw…Stop it Pucchi!”

“BTW, Eria, are you intended to follow this green hair girl from now on?” Gigobyte asked lazily. Not helping Eria a little.

“Yup! My instinct tells me to do so. You won’t mind, will you? Wynn-chan?”

“…I don’t mind.”

A happy cheer from Eria could be heard from a far. They walked cheerfully through the prairie under the starless sky. The white hair lady followed them without their knowing.

“Instinct, eh?” she smiled sadly to the dark sky.

To be continued

Please R n R Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://yui-minatsuki.deviantart.com
axel the chaos charmer
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer
axel the chaos charmer

Charmer Power : 1110

PostSubject: Re: Charmer Fanfiction: Nature's Child   Charmer Fanfiction: Nature's Child I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:29 am

thats cool i have been haveing troble makeing my story about how my charter axel but its hard when i have it up will u r nr mine back to your story its aswime (i know spelling eirors)

Last edited by axel the chaos charmer on Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ayai-chan
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Ayai-chan

Charmer Power : 2830
Favorite Charmer : Aussa
Badges :
Charmer Fanfiction: Nature's Child Marsh01 Charmer Fanfiction: Nature's Child Pumpkingbadge

Character sheet
Name: Aussa
HP:
Charmer Fanfiction: Nature's Child Left_bar_bleue310/310Charmer Fanfiction: Nature's Child Empty_bar_bleue  (310/310)
MP:
Charmer Fanfiction: Nature's Child Left_bar_bleue160/160Charmer Fanfiction: Nature's Child Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Charmer Fanfiction: Nature's Child   Charmer Fanfiction: Nature's Child I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 2:26 pm

^^ I like your story Lycoris~
Back to top Go down
white lycoris
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer
white lycoris

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
Charmer Fanfiction: Nature's Child Left_bar_bleue300/300Charmer Fanfiction: Nature's Child Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Charmer Fanfiction: Nature's Child Left_bar_bleue150/150Charmer Fanfiction: Nature's Child Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Charmer Fanfiction: Nature's Child   Charmer Fanfiction: Nature's Child I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:23 am

I accept it now that posted it on fanfiction.net then link it here is more easier Smile

chapter 2:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5685925/2/Natures_child

please read and review Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Necromonium
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Necromonium

Charmer Power : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Charmer Fanfiction: Nature's Child   Charmer Fanfiction: Nature's Child I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:34 am

I find it very appealing.
*the first one*

Good job!!
^^
Back to top Go down
Ayai-chan
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Ayai-chan

Badges :
Charmer Fanfiction: Nature's Child Marsh01 Charmer Fanfiction: Nature's Child Pumpkingbadge

Character sheet
HP:
Charmer Fanfiction: Nature's Child Left_bar_bleue310/310Charmer Fanfiction: Nature's Child Empty_bar_bleue  (310/310)
MP:
Charmer Fanfiction: Nature's Child Left_bar_bleue160/160Charmer Fanfiction: Nature's Child Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Charmer Fanfiction: Nature's Child   Charmer Fanfiction: Nature's Child I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:18 pm

I just read your second chapter. There are a few grammar mistakes here and there, but it sounds like an interesting story. Good job! ^^
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Charmer Fanfiction: Nature's Child GearfriedCharmer Fanfiction: Nature's Child S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Charmer Fanfiction: Nature's Child Left_bar_bleue280/280Charmer Fanfiction: Nature's Child Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Charmer Fanfiction: Nature's Child Left_bar_bleue170/170Charmer Fanfiction: Nature's Child Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Charmer Fanfiction: Nature's Child   Charmer Fanfiction: Nature's Child I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:20 pm

The story is good and interesting enough. Wynn and Hiita vs Eria and Aussa. Don't know whether they'll fight if they meet again.

Of course, I'll wait for the next chapter.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
white lycoris
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer
white lycoris

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Charmer Fanfiction: Nature's Child   Charmer Fanfiction: Nature's Child I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:35 pm

@Fuuma-san, Ayai-chan, and Necromonium-san

thanks for giving your precious time to read my work Very Happy

Ayai-chan, would you please point out my grammar mistakes so that I won't do the same mistakes again? if it takes too long here you can send it to me by email or PM. Would you mind?
Back to top Go down
Ayai-chan
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Ayai-chan

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Charmer Fanfiction: Nature's Child   Charmer Fanfiction: Nature's Child I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:52 pm

I don't mind at all. ^^ I'll get to it when I can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charmer Fanfiction: Nature's Child   Charmer Fanfiction: Nature's Child I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charmer Fanfiction: Nature's Child
Page 1 of 1