Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Blizzard Princess

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
hiita lover

Charmer Power : 3011
Favorite Charmer : Hiita

Blizzard Princess Empty
PostSubject: Blizzard Princess   Blizzard Princess I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 9:32 am

I would like the talk about this underrated card for any spellcaster decks as well in charmers.
This is Blizzard princess
Blizzard Princess BlizzardPrincess-CT09-EN-SR-LE

I was testing this card in my charmer deck and she really save me a lot. 2800 ATK is really good to get over some high ATK monsters. If your charmer is negated by effect viler or fiendish chain you can just tribute that charmer to summon her. 2100 DEF is ok. When you normal summon her your opponent can't used spells or traps. The only way to get pass this is buy using solemn warring.

What do you guys think about Blizzard Princess? Also Blizzard Princess is a water monster so you can send her and Eria the water charmer to summon Familiar Possessed Eria. You to asked why would I do that. Because her effect only last until the end phase in which you summoned her. So in your opponent would used fiendish chain on her.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Blizzard Princess 1658415264 Blizzard Princess 3087721399Blizzard Princess 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
Blizzard Princess Left_bar_bleue500/500Blizzard Princess Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Blizzard Princess Left_bar_bleue200/200Blizzard Princess Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Blizzard Princess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blizzard Princess   Blizzard Princess I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 10:47 am

I've used Blizzard Princess in a few decks, mostly Charmer-related ones. She is pretty good as a beatstick, and she becomes a whopping 3600 if equipped with Bound Wand. I don't recommend her for Unpossessed builds, though. Not enough synergy.

My current Charmer deck irl uses 1 Blizzard Princess, 1 Ice Queen, and 1 Sorciere de Fleur.
Back to top Go down

Blizzard Princess
Page 1 of 1