Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Moon mirror shield Crossed souls

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
hiita lover

Charmer Power : 3011
Favorite Charmer : Hiita

Moon mirror shield Crossed souls Empty
PostSubject: Moon mirror shield Crossed souls   Moon mirror shield Crossed souls I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 4:11 pm

Moon mirror shield equip spell card
If the equipped monster battles an opponent’s monster, during damage calculation: The equipped monster’s ATK and DEF become equal to the ATK or DEF (whichever is higher) of the opponent’s battling monster +100, during damage calculation only. If this face-up card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: Pay 500 LP; place this card on either the top or bottom of your Deck.

It's good card because it makes the level 3 charmers beat sticks. It's good for any deck that runs low ATK monsters that has a good effect when they infect battle damage like the dark scorpions. I know the graveyard effect is not optional but it's not that big of a deal. So what do you think about moon mirror shield?
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Charmer Power : 1485
Favorite Charmer : Hiita
Badges :
Moon mirror shield Crossed souls 1522432259

Character sheet
Name: ally of justice decisive armor
HP:
Moon mirror shield Crossed souls Left_bar_bleue300/300Moon mirror shield Crossed souls Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Moon mirror shield Crossed souls Left_bar_bleue150/150Moon mirror shield Crossed souls Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Moon mirror shield Crossed souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon mirror shield Crossed souls   Moon mirror shield Crossed souls I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 7:34 am

Didn't see it being useful TBH, it can be good, but if we're talking about meta play, can't see them happens

Back to top Go down

Moon mirror shield Crossed souls
Page 1 of 1